What do you think about the Moon Landing?

What do you think about the Moon Landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znj7ZtD7gzw
youtu.be/zhp-FTYSGe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was ok I guess.

It never happened its all a lie one of many many cooked up by the Government over the years

>What do you think about the Moon Landing?

Fucking awesome.

Joking?

>It never happened

snort.

It was one small step for a man, and one giant leap for mankind.

No evidence to back up this conspiracy theory

>doesn't believe in reality
>thinks a meme with a quote somehow proves you right

I think it was easier to make a big fucking rocket and send it to the moon than to fake the moon landing with the shit-tier equipment we had at the time.

Happened.

It was pretty cool. Part of me wishes I was around to see it back then.

Fake as hell
>script and directing by Stanley Kubrick

wish the lunar program hadn't ended
as a kid I was promised the chance of living and working on the moon
fucking commies shoulda kept going on their lunar program

This is a myth

and who runs the media? your answer will inform me of whether ur a retard or not

Kubrick is an autist and wouldn't have been able to pull that off back then if he tried.

Do me a favor get back to the cave you mongoloid

>directing by Stanley Kubrick
yes. and because kubrick was a perfectionist, and he demanded to film on location.

kek

hehehe

The space race was a proxy for the ICBM race, and nearly all the steps required to land on the moon were accomplished by the Soviets first. In this situation, how exactly would faking the moon landing work? Like, did the Soviets fake putting Laika into orbit too?

After all, it is logical that he did not do it alone.

nice try fgts

how the mighty have been reduced to just being faggot trolls on facebook and twitter

Including which Orwell books to read (84's anti-communism) and not to read (Down and Out in Paris and London's anti-capitalism)

what do you mean? let's start on good grounds. Photo I posted is Yuri Gagarin, the 1st man in space.

gotto go tho

I hate ignorant people

I don't understand why the fuck they can't go back for at least one more mission so we can have some awesome 4k footage..live streaming etc

Because it never happened in the first place

It’s pretty cool

yes it did

nope sheepy

There's no reason to send humans again. They have orbiters around the moon right now doing plenty of work.

1\10 b8

No evidence to say man ever set foot on the moon just what people thought they saw on tv

No evidence of this myth

>..live streaming etc
it WAS live streamed (to television) for hours on end.
youtube.com/watch?v=znj7ZtD7gzw

Get back to your shepherd

Not an argument

Well we left mirrors up there and I can take you to a observatory and shine the light back... Or Paralale shadows work too.

Are people really still clinging to that 1970s conspiracy theory? It's dead

you shouldn't hate yourself. learn to appreciate that you have other qualities, even if your not good at thinking.

they want to feel special

you think you are not among sheep because it's cooler to ignore facts and reason? You are still a sheepling, just from a dumber herd...

FPBP

And you are still stuck in low earth orbit .

Definitely fake

Can't believe people are still defending it

>implying NASA even exists

pfft you pleb. everyone knows (((George Soros))) and the lesbian-gay Illuminati collation were aboard a plane preforming a Satanic Ritual called "Oo-lok-atull" with the Obamas, which summoned an ancient demonic force (see Thessalonians 5:19) that exerted a pulsing gay-satan weather wave (similar to HAARP) 12 times (see Deuteronomy 102:31) until everyone in the US except true Christians and those who bought SUPER ALPHA SUPPLEMENTS™ from the InfoWars store became gay, liberal, and anti-gun. At this point Air Force One landed in the Middle East and Obama personally met with the reanimated corpse of Aleister Crowley so they could convert to Islam under the shadow of the Sphinx and then meet with the Muslim-Reptilian space overlords to discuss plans to spread chemicals in the skies around Flat Earth using commercial aircraft. Once the chemicals have been evenly dispersed in 2018 and everyone on Earth except TRUE CHRISTIANS and Alex Jones is a gay Luciferian-Muslim cultist, God will return with righteous rage to kill everyone on February 1 (Hitler's Secret Second Birthday and Black History Month, coincidence?) using fire and brimstone to rain righteous judgement from the sky while saving a select 144,000 people who never stopped loving Jesus. At this point Big Foot himself will collect the souls of the damned on an ancient vessel designed by the DMT Machine Elves and ferry them into the pits of Hell for rejecting Christ in their hearts. And take a guess what the name of that boat was? 666. Which if you turn upside down is 999. WOKE.

NASA isn't even REAL, PEOPLE!

Where is your evidence?

Pity the program was a one-off cold war political stunt.

Who is this

He тpoгaй Гaгapинa. Пизды пoлyчишь cyкa

They wore boots over the space suits. They are called overboots

yes here they are

my moms cousin worked for nasa in the 70s and put one of those glove fingers up his bum.

No not good enough. Explain how the shadows work. Explain how we can get lasers to return from the moon without mirrors.

>believing that's his real suit
The real one is in the house of some rich and powerful clan/group

I think they happened--the equipment places (like the mirror to bounce lasers) is hard to "fake" and the fact the Russians didn't deny they happened when they'd have the coup of the century and everything to gain by claiming so, seems to add evidence.

However, the "moon shot" itself was PR bullshit. Basically, the Russians beat the US at every milestone that actually mattered (1st man, 1st man in orbit, space stations, satellites, etc--all the useful stuff we still do today) so, the US kept shifting the goalposts until they found something space race related they could do 1st--the moonshot. So, they hyped the hell out of it as if it mattered more than everything the Russians achieved. Apollo was more of an exercise in marketing than actually beating the Russians in any useful way.

Sort of like losing at Hockey at every Olympics, then hyping the hell out of the 1 time you manage to win a game even though you keep losing afterwards...

How do you know how any of what you say is true ?

Um the shadows are easy. look at the images. All the shadows are Parallel to each other. That is impossible without computer editing.

As for the mirror, in 6th grade I saw it in action

Nasa should have gone there and told nobody then you fucknuggets would apescream that secretly nasa went to the moon. You just need to unearth the opposite of what is beeing told to you no matter how dumb it is.

the truth is out there

This threads getting a lot of attention for something that isn't debateable...

Why? Answer that simple question with a realistic, coherent answer and maybe I'll listen to you. Why would they fake it?

If they did, you are talking about thousands of people worldwide that are in on the conspiracy, and not a single one has ever come forth.

We live in a time when everyone i looking for their 15 minutes of fame, when every one is wanting to bring down the mighty, where no one can keep a secret. But every single person involved in this insanely complicated, expensive, and intricate hoax has remained silent.

Apollo 11, 12, aamd 14-17 happened as NASA claims
but 18 was not scrapped
the movie was a semi-fictionalized account of what really happened and was made to gauge the population's reaction to the truth

oops

Show us the pics then

Logic. Common Sense. Reasoning skills. Not being a gullible douchebag...

Show us some pics then or some info thats not bs

Notice no responses to this.

No one is showing anything o prove otherwise

People have a need to believe in all types of conspiracy bullshit.

There's a reason Alex Jones is so popular with crazy people.

From a flat Earth to 911 to JFK's assassination to religion to a secret society of shape shifting lizard overlords straight out of the old TV show V.

The idiot class loves a good conspiracy.

youtu.be/zhp-FTYSGe8 How about a video

You want me to show you pictures of something every human being with access to a television saw when it happened.

You want pictures of things that anyone can access, at any time. Things that are in public museums. Verified recordings on hundreds, if not thousands of websites. Interviews with the people who were there. Thousands of scientists, astronauts, and workers involved in a space race involving the 2 countries that were capable at the time...

You are the gullible douchebag challenging mountains of evidence with none of your own. Go get some actual facts and proof to support your lame ass bullshit story and maybe I'll listen to you.

Best one I ever heard of was that Argentina sank the Invincible during the Falklands war, then the British covered it up by pretending another CV was Invincible until a replacement could be built in secret in the US.

The poster was a butt hurt Argie that couldn't handle losing a war to the UK so they invented this elaborate conspiracy theory as a way to save face..

Why do I have to show you facts you can see with your own eyes with virtually no effort on your part?

You are challenging reality. Show me why what we have been told is wrong, or go back to jerking off in your mommas basement.

I get it. Everyone thinks they're half baked, non-researched, drug induced hallucinations are reality.

This is good practice for dealing with these gullible morons in real life though. These idiots are out there.

wait
how does that nullify the fact that Argie lost the Falklands to the UK?
so what if the war was started under false pretenses
it still happened, and they still got their ass kicked

It doesn't. The poster was a conspiracy nutjob that went to great lengths to basically say "we got our licks in" during the war.

He just couldn't handle how badly they got their asses kicked.

What was really funny was his explanation to what happened to all the international reporters on board Invincible and why their countries didn't make a fuss if they were (allegedly) killed in the sinking.

The guy was both bat-shit and butt-hurt, to a hysterical degree and couldn't understand that maybe, just maybe, his country's military performance sucked and they lost, completely.

The moon thing isn't really that complicated:

>Our governments realized there is some kind of "alien" activity on the moon.
>We raced the Russians there to try and make contact.
>The "aliens" watched from spaceships, but didn't contact us.
>We looked at some structures that we found in the moon, but not much happened.
>We stopped going there.
>NASA censored most of the photos and videos, edited them to remove anomalous UFOs and structures, and such.
>Conspiracy people assumed the word photos and video were because it never happened.

Done.

So... To sum up this thread:
>Moron makes statement that goes against mountains of evidence.
>Moron insults anyone that believes facts.
>Moron provides not one shred of proof to back his idiotic claim.

That about right?

It's gotten to the point where it's hard to tell the trolls from the genuinely delusional.

if the US landed on the moon then why are there 6 French flags on the Moon and not a single US flag?

But user... that meme is also media