What drug(s) are you taking this fine night?? I just picked up some Heroin to smoke, gonna be a relaxinggg night for me...

What drug(s) are you taking this fine night?? I just picked up some Heroin to smoke, gonna be a relaxinggg night for me. what you got?

Currently vaping some blue dream and am on a bunch of psych meds as well. why aren't you slamming your heroin OP?

Gonna go do the poopy tonight wish me luck

have yet to cross that line, will wait until im super desperate one day or just hopefully never feel i neeed to inject.
good luck, i absolutely love a good poppy seed tea. such a good well rounded full opiate/opium high

Pumpkin pie and cold milk.

probably a dank ass pie and some milky hits of milk

blunt and oldschool runescape

classic, i like it

Valium and caffeine, surprisingly good combo.

Just bumpin the occasional line of 3-fpm (bought some as I need to wait a few days before refilling my adderall prescriptipon) alongside some White Lightning bud; feelin groovy, just trying to find something to do that I won't decide I'm bored of 5 minutes in

pic related

yummy i know that combo well, very nice im jealous
3-fpm, had to google that one new to me. sounds like good stuff, you planning on not sleeping tonight though??

try some online multiplayer games on your phone like pool and poker and shooting games, unless you have a good console you can just fire up and play on

smoking bowls of geloato strain I got from the store. have some molly don't know if i should do it

YOU CANT FOOL ME MR FBI

Yeah it's an RC; I'm pretty conservative with my usage of it considering, yknow, it's an RC, and furthermore because I'm studying neuroscience in uni right now so I'm at least partially aware of what I'm doing to my own body

I find that 3-fpm actually allows me to sleep pretty soon after taking a dose thankfully, but if that fails I picked up some THC syrup at the dispensary a few days ago before returning back to school and it puts me right to fuckin sleep so I'm hoping I'll be ok
That's what I usually resort to (FPS') but I'm kinda bored of what I usually play (I only have a PS3 cause I spend my money on music equipment instead);
Coincidentally I was just playing pool the last 3 hours before posting in this thread lol, wanted to keep playing but friends have classes in the morning

Bumpin for the sake of discussion;

Do you prefer uppers or downers? Why

you damn hippies and your shitty threads

eye got some shit to crank up

Sobriety. Graduating soon and am gonna have to drop in late January. Miss my bud.

Had some poppy tea this morning. A good buzz to get shit done by.