Cigarette thread

>cigarette thread
going to 711 to get a pack of smokes, who's smoking tonight Sup Forums?

marlboro smooths and weed here

Nxts you?

Good combo

Marlboro smoker, want to try something new tho

i'm out of smokes and broke as fuck right now, chainsmoking probably isn't the way to not run out

nah bro definitely not

I sometimes roll cigs. Too poor to smoke joints all the time and its just kind of nice to chill outside and smoke something
Cheap as hell too

i guess i should say what brand, du maurier.

camel crushs are amazing

menthols usually

>going to 711
Marlboro red 72s, 12pk of Miller High Life, and some spicy porkrines. Thanks bro.

amber leaf master race

Marlboro red 100s the goattttt

Usually smoke American Spirits, the yellows, but recently just picked up myself a back of Lucky Strikes... They're Toasted!

Yo guys who wants to have a cigarette party? Let's get a couple cartons and just go ham! Pass the smokes broooo

fags, keep giving away your money for cancer sticks

Southern Cuts are easily my go to now I have a stable income, but camel silvers are nice every once in a while. You should quit though user, especially if you're not in school/taking tests

>implying cancer won't be cured relatively soon

Lmao this what I’m sayin

So goddamn retarded

weird, last time I was at group meeting, the dogs were responding pretty well to our drug conjugated immunotherapy

I feel you, I like to mix them too.

they're called splifs usually, and they're easily the most cost effective way to smoke

7-11?
If you want to pay a dollar more..

Got me a pack of Lucky Strikes, been enjoying the shit out of them.

I can afford to smoke whatever, but I started rolling my own when the commie fuckers in California added another $2 a pack in tax last year. Pissed me off.

Highly recommend picking up one of these machines for $65. Now I can roll a carton for >$10.