Lower Class

>Lower Class
>Every meal is ramen or cereal
>Thanksgiving was one cornish hen and a potato
>Bills due
>read about skyrocketed bitcoin prices
>Remember I fucked myself by not writing down that shit

Had one bitcoin in a wallet but that was four or five years ago. I don't know the password or seed to the account and it's been inactive.

Am I fucked or is there a way to recover that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=
check.universa.io/-3L7gDB
coinatmradar.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy being poor you dumb fuck

Holy shit dude. That sucks. It should be recoverable, but I'm not completely sure how. Now would be the time to draw down on half your investment.

Have a bump anyway, someone's gotta be able to help.

Also fuck I'll post here too... If anyone wants in on a new crypto...
Secret is to get in on one before they launch. For anyone feeling like they're missing out JSEcoin has recently gone live. If you open an account, confirm email and they will automatically start you off with a deposit of 0.12 JSEcoin.
No spam, you can just sit on it and forget about it. You don't even have to purchase any. Follow the link it'll take you to their page, if anyone wants to opt in you will be one of the initial investors. Pretty simple really.

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff26121&utm_content=

whats ur btc address?

if i had had any money whatsoever to invest in bitcoin when i first wanted to invest, i would have been buying at $8 per bitcoin. fml.
a few years ago, right before the original SR closed, i scored a couple free grams of coke after the couple dollars in the balance had turned into $180, so that was nice at least

i very rarely see things like this coming, it's happened twice more in my life though, and not investing has fucked me hard each time.

im finally going to have a good amount of money to invest this month... really tough call on when btc is going to peak

I made a new wallet with Electrum and figured I'd start mining but apparently that shit is infeasible now days and if you didn't get in it early your SOL

Sounds like another crypto that will do nothing.
So many appearing that want to rival Bitcoin, but it won't be a quick process

I feel like every story about bitcoin is regret about not investing and now this

ya'll youngins ever heard about ponzischeme? It's the newest craze for cryptocurrencies

I know people are getting anxious about the whole bitcoin situation adn want to jump in now...

DONT... you missed it.. unless you bought it when it was $1-100 and held on for this goddamm long you are fine

For ~10k a pop its too much of a risk no matter what you read online

I follow a lit of Cryptos. I have investments in 8. Have just spread a small amount around and am hedging my bets. The news ones I feel good about are JSE and also Obsidian Platform. Am lucky to have made some money on BTC, I invested when it was $2300. So nothing too major. But also like Ripple and Monero. Sure plenty won't do much, but fuck its exciting following them.

Yeah I know I really feel for OP. I wanna make it my mission to help him out. Sure he fucked up, but hopefully it can be sorted.

but 10k a pop doesn't mean you have to buy a 10k minimum
estimates are all over the place but realistically it's not going to crash in the next 6 months, so you're still looking at being able to at least double your money

Ponzi yep. BUT, play it right, jump out before things crash and you'll do well. Also, its likely to become more of an accepted and normal thing. I think we will find many people taking up investments in crypto currencies. And there's definitely scope for people to do well.

Isn't it along the same line as a pyramid scheme?

Oh BTW, sorry guys if you are in some European countries, they're not able to purchase this. The fault lies with your governments though. Shits not fair sometimes, blame Merkel.

Wait really? No Bitcoins in all of the EU or select few nations?

Real talk user, get in on Litecoin if you're hurting. You can definitely afford some and it's price is slow, but it's hell of a lot more easy to rise rn.

I got lucky and joined in on $4k as the price. I didn't buy too much but seriously, bitcoin is never too late to invest into. Go ahead and do it.

Sorry didnt mean to confuse you, i wasnt clear on that, not talking about BTC. That's openly tradeable. But many new ones have restrictions. I was talking about Obsidian and JSE.

Damn that sucks currently sitting on 15 bitcoins , purchased when at $300 a coin , no way to recover btw

Dude, just put in random seed numbers like I did and steal bitcoin

I got a good chuckle out of that but I'd feel fuckin aweful if I did that

At this point is seems like too much of a risk to jump in on it. Sure they say its going to reach $50k-500k because they want more people to invest and it very much could reach those levels because its such a new market compared to what people are used to, but is it really smart to risk it?

This is the only market where investors are blindly jumping in on something that has grown idk% in 2017 alone. Other markets would call it a pump and dump.

Op maybe just learn a valuable lesson and try again.
There's plenty of shills out there but most advise itt has been solid. Litecoin, monero, jse, zcoin and even at this level bitcoin they are all worth looking into. I'm dubious about etherium, they've fucked up badly recently. May still recover but I don't trust them atm.

Enjoy the ride while it lasts, everyone with a ridiculous amount of btc is going to get fucked, you can't even take your money out..
It's a fucking hoax you idiots.

Maybe you're right. Some of us aren't meant to go too far too fast. someone has to be the bottom.

Night then

its going to crash eventually yeah (most likely when the US says 'enough of this shit' and just bans it entirely), but you can get in a good doubling or two efore that

Can you step-by-step me?

This.

Consider that only 4million people have invested in cryptos. Just a tiny fraction of the worlds population . many normies are only hearing about it now. So anyone who jumps in now is still an early investor, and if they place it well and pick a level to jump out, they can do really well for themselves.
I can see any reason why anyone wouldn't invest a couple hundred. No need to drop a stupid amount, but yeah even with a modest investment there's potential for good return.

I 100% agree that the US is going to lose its shit over cryptocurrencies. Pretty sure the SEC is cooking some shit up now if they haven't already.

sure, once you harness the power of our sun, we can move to the second step.

Yeah give it a year or so and governments wholesale will be putting in legislation to tax the fuck out of peoples wallets.
So this, is the time to jump in. It really is like the gold rush days from last century. In 5 years time i just don't wanna be the guy who says 'why didn't I????' Op if you are still here I say dont be too hard on yourself. Jump in now on another one, or you can still buy a fractional amount of bitcoin .

How does one mine litecoin? Is there a GPU program available?

Am lurking. Have decided I have to try and get in on this shit. Am doing my best to learn as much as I can as quick as possible.
Can anyone recommend independent non shilling sites?????? Also just general info appreciated.

Bitcoin is not an option unless you have fuckloads to shit out onto it. go get a job.

Think about it. If there were a way to recover your account without a seed or password then that would apply to everyone else as well.

Guys, the money is made before coins ever hit the market. Take this one for example.

check.universa.io/-3L7gDB

Universa, 50 free coins just for making an account. Access to discounted coins before it ever touches market and goes 2-3x that value. It's guaranteed money.

Check back with the people you got it from to see if they have the wallet.

But definitely go get these free coins. John McAffee is consultant on this project and holding these coins will pay off.

My best friend's dad is going fucking nuts over crypto currencies, currently has 3 machines mining Litecoin and is putting literally all of his spare money into BitConnect, he seems to think he'll be a millionaire in a couple years but common sense tells me anything that seems too good to be true usually is.

Also it doesn't seem like you can get your money back at any time. Like your real USD money

Appreciate the referral. Will jump on

b-but why does it want access to facebook and/or google?

the IRS tried to subpoena every single user of coinbase, now they're tryig again limiting it to just anyone that moved over 20k

a lot of people are about to get hit with tax evasion charges, thats how it starts

>Also it doesn't seem like you can get your money back at any time. Like your real USD money
i've been wanting to buy some bitcoin but i can't seem to find an exchange that isn't going to cuck me / get denied by my bank when i go to withdraw

>Also it doesn't seem like you can get your money back at any time. Like your real USD money

i don't understand this. you can walk up to a bitcoin atm and pull out cash here.

This is a fucking ICO. Digital Snake oil.

Where?

>jump out before things crash and you'll do well
>greater fool
good luck. when you're seeing it everywhere like you are now, its time to sell

the one nearest me (15 min to get there)

Cottonwood Vending
Centre Finest Deli in New York
140 Centre St
Open 24/7
Cryptocurrencies: BTC
Supported operations: Buy and Sell
BTC price: Buy at 10685.62 - 12720.98 USD, Sell at 9,652.29 USD
Limits: Buy: $13000/txn, Sell: $2980/txn, Daily: $30000
ATM type: Genesis Coin

so you can currently withdraw up to $30,000/day US cash from selling at 9200

theres a map of atms at coinatmradar.com/

you can limit it to atms that allow crypto->cash

i mean yeah they're kinda limited to major cities but there's plenty of other services to cash out

my buddy has a credit card that connects to his bitcoin account. he can withdraw up to 5000$ usd a day from any atm. not sure how it works.

People said the same shit about it 5 years ago.

This. Exactly this. Ans that's what turned me off it initially. I feel a little older, ans wiser. I'm jumping in. But diversifying and being very cautious.

>buy at 12720 USD sell at 9,652 USD
yeah that seems fair
you can't get your money out without getting cucked somewhere

Captain money bags and his cereal over here.

Kek

Not ezcusing but that's similar to buying foreign currency
$1 buys £0.8225
$1 when selling costs £0.7257
There's always someone taking a percentage.

Also that bitcoin you sell for $9600, still good if you bought it at, say I dunno $50.
I'm not intentionally shilling here, just think people should consider their options and don't necessarily reject something just because it looks scary. Do some research, you'll fins this shit is easy to get yout head around

>you can't even take your money out

Then how is it worth anything?

I don't know shit, I'm genuinely curious

You CAN take your money out. Through your broker. But, they system for BTC is cumbersome, it literally can take a couple days before you see that money. And if things and if there's a correction, it may not be at the price you sold it for.
But making things a lot easier ATMs ate popping up now too. Not everywhere of course, but that helps if you are in a big population centre.

Rich anons help me out. Got new job and need to move to the city for work. Need money for 1st months rent. 13wcaphr5364ae5 tv1FfYnLA5LA2bidxBL

what are you talking about? the IRS is investigating all the people taking 20K+ out of coinbase. coinbase can transfer your cash to a bank account and they just take a 1.49% fee.

this is my pic from last night because i'm not in the mood to make another one. i was showing off the 50%+ profit in 27 days from 10 bucks to whatever.

where did you get the idea you can't cash out?

don't mine. just buy on coinbase or something.

if you just bought 1000 bucks worth, and it went up to a million, they don't care. once you SELL some, coinbase automatically reports it with a W2 form. the IRS is making sure that coinbase does it right. they don't want users unless coinbase shows that they made big money by selling out.

what a retard lol

Hello Randall. So do you just get coins from sharing your link? Used my spam account to sign up and didn't get any coins.

Not that user but giving him a (you) because I believe in the power if good. Sure he's probably made bad choices but someone might be able to help a brother out.
Good luck user.

You right about bad choices fam. Never trust women. Ever.

>Used my spam account to sign up and didn't get any coins.
Really???? Ok, I'm gonna hold off going any further until you are given an answer

For all the newbs, this is impossible to do.

>Never trust women. Ever.
Oh shit don't go there bro, I've learnt the hard way too. Now I really wanna see someone come to your rescue. Sorry, I'm not in a position to.

Yeah the free coins seems to be gone. Takes you through icobacker and says the minimum is 10k coins ($1200). I've checked other people who are posting their links and no one has 10k coins. Everyone seems to be getting their coins through link sharing.

Fuck that shit then.

Life is starting to look up again a bit but yeah racing trying to find a way to get a place to stay so I can start this job. Top pay for it is almost 80k once you reach the union cap so really need this to work out.

> be me couple years ago
> see threads on Sup Forums shilling for bitcoin and dogecoin
> decide to drop $50 on each because why not
> how nice it was to tell my dad a month ago when it hit $6k that I his loser jobless son had made an investment that was about to reach $40k. Any as of today its up around $70k. I shouldn't be complaining but I'm scared AF. Do I see half and live ok for the next year? Or wait another week?????

nice referral link faggot

Is it dodgy or the real thing? I'm dubious about clicking on links that people post here

>loser jobless spineless incel struck gold
>sees it as the only income he needs rather than a huge bonus he could have if his fat ass actually got a job

I just mine. It's easy. I get paid and it goes right into coinbase then to either my bank account or paypal or i buy more gpus from newegg since they accept bitcoin.

I'm a small time miner so only get about 600 a month but theres no risk at all in what I'm doing. Just free money

Your power usage costs more than the coins value you get.
You would be better investing real cash rather than the power costs

>not applying for university for the sole purpose of living in a dorm that has free electricity

it wont peak, not for a long time.

Other user here. I mine coins with little value for a few days and amass a lot of them. Mined "useless" litecoin, monero, zcash, vtc. How stupid of me and a waste of money.. for literally $1000 dollars including power ive got 20k worth of coins

>What is utilities included

I bought btc @$20, @$35, @$75. I wish I'd kept buying but I didn't have the cash. Now I worry about my wallet it's worth so much but don't wanna sell until it gets to a mirrion dorrah.

Sure hope you have a paper wallet, would be shame of all those thousands of dollars would just disappear ;^)

Uhm... BitConnect?

You may want to tell him to stop and trade out immediately.

Yeah sounds like he's getting too excited and too greedy. A classic case of knowing a little bit of information is more dangerous than knowing nothing at all.

he just gets coins if people click the link and make an account

Ok but they get a starter amount too? Thanks for the (you) I think I'll check it out.

A good way to kicked out if you raise the power bill by 600 a month

Yes, but you would have more had you just bought coins with money to the amkujnt of the power costs.
It's only viable to mine if you have free power or you're in china

Is it worth trying to do cryptos with a strategy or will i have better luck if i just spend my money on scratchies, lotto and the pokies?

Just sell your body mate and put it all into bitcoin or litecoin.

"How'd we get rich Grandpa?"

I sucked and fucked all they way to the top of the bitcoin race son!

Anyone know are there any wall street investors in bitcoin or do they leave it alone?
Kek. Thanks for the sacrifice grampa, you did what you had do.