Marriage

Ask a guy who is getting married tommorow anything.

Cuck

Is the first post the best post?

Where are you holding your reception?

what's his name?

Looking forward to prepping the bull on your honeymoon?

Down the road from the church. Nice try.

You get a pre nup?

Can we, the people of Sup Forums, attend your wedding tomorrow?

Funny. This is a completely non degenerate marriage. Straight whites.

You better believe it.

No

Sorry bro. Close friends and family only.

Pic of wife please.
Or at least a physical description.

My best wishes, and one advice in three words:

Separation of property.

Good luck.

I've been married for three years. Each year is better than the last.

>No

Wrongest of wrong answers

I got married back in December of last year. Nothing special. Don't feel any different. Just BS for legal documents and muh feels.

You failed by 12 seconds, fag.

How old are you?

Congratulations on your wedding. Make sure to get a good prenup and to keep an eye on your future wife"s female nature.

Also don"t allow your wife to get fat or cut her hair off.

She actually looks pretty similar to Natalie portman. Not identical but fairly similar.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Both of us are 21. She is older than me by a approximately two months.

>Natalie Portman
JEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW

My wife is 27 and I am 25. Good luck. Sorry you are marrying an American.

She looks similar but is not Jewish.

None of her family is Jewish. Me and her are actually from mainly French descent.

does you're fiancé lick your ass hole?

>2016
>getting married

Enjoy your 50% chance of divorce and losing everything you have.

Why?

>Sorry you are marrying an American.
What's wrong with marrying an American?

We haven't had sex, but I highly doubt either of us will be licking buttholes

That's actually a somewhat flawed statistic. And I will enjoy my chances. We aren't like many people who will quit when things get hard.

Because this is a woman who makes me happy. She shares my religious and political views. She will make a great mother to my children. She makes me want to better myself. To top it all off she is very beautiful and she loves me the same.

How stupid are you?
Do you have any life goals?
Do you have any skills?
Have you given up on life?

Did you get a prenup?

^this

Both of us are "American" anyway. Although we are both part of the Cajun/Creole culture.

I'm fairly intelligent

Having a family and starting a good career are my main life goals

I am in school for mechanical engineering and I am doing very well at my first internship.

How could I give up on life when things are going so well?

just gonna leave this here

dadsrights.com

Do you have control over her (When you doesn't want her to do something, is she just accepts it or argue with you ) ?

Is she willing to do house chores ?

What is your net worth?

How well do you get along with her son?

Doesn't sound like they're going well from my angle. Everything you told me sounds like hollow embellishments that you hear in new age mantras.

Would donating my jizz to a sperm bank be degenerate or non-degenerate?
>You did say to ask anything

OP, if everything you are saying isn't bullshit, then congratulations. You found a girl that's one in a million in today's society, and you have done things the right way without degeneracy to boot

How do I stop the bleeding coming from my wrists?
Plz hurry with your response

Cut off your arm. The bleeding won't be in your wrist anymore

You do realize that you can marry every girl out there if you are willing to become a cuck right? This isn't one in a million. This is giving up on yourself

It is. Finding a nondegenerate attractive white girl is damn near impossible

Why would you marry when you only are 21 years old?

>We haven't had sex

u wot m8

why? with the american divorce laws i hope you are saving cash in a burried box somewhere hidden.

And Majority of guys can't even tell te difference so they WILL become cucks

Are you both pure, or have you been tainted by sexual impulse.

She virgin?

lol isn't that a bit too soon? explain yourself

Marriage is a 7 course meal with dessert served first.

>I'm fairly intelligent
>Gets married at 21
Sure.

Good luck anyway.

I hope you and your wife will support each other and love each other for the rest of your lives, user.

seriously don't want to hear another story about getting ripped off, I want a family too but hearing all this marriage trap shit is really shitty. Good luck user.

Where do I not go to live so I don't get a snake in my toilet?

What's wrong with marrying an american?

That's why we have prenups, leaf. Do you not have prenups in canada?

anyone who says they are intelligent generally are not.. kek

>Hollow embellishments that you hear in new age mantras
It's the way society has thrived for centuries. New age says bullcrap like "sex outside marriage is okay and men only live to eat, drink, and have sex." All that free pot is getting to your head, leaf.

Don't use joint bank accounts.

All he has to do is have a prenup, ez peezy.

Post tits or gtfo.

Is it a shotgun wedding?

Do you believe you will regret it?

Ass or Tits?

>haven't had sex yet
>marrying

:( wish I was married..

Achmed's right. Gots to have me some fikki fikki.

She listens to me. Of course I don't Lord it over her and make her do things she doesn't want.
We will argue and discuss but I often have the final say (which I make to benefit both of us)

In the neighborhood of 40-50k
Most of that is our vehicles and homes (I just used my savings to build us a house)
She is about to start working though and I have a good paying internship so money isn't too much of a concern.

Neither of us have any kids.

Yes. Degenerate.

I see no reason in waiting. We both haven't had sex with anyone and it isn't what our relationship is built around.
If anything our sexual relationship will be built around our relationship.

>OP in a few months

Why are you marrying a girl you haven't had sex with? Is it due to your religion? Are you Christian?

Lol'd

Agreed. What I said is decent goals, not new age bullshit.

Noy necessarily, really, it depends on his financial status right now. Prenups don't cover assets acquired over the course of the marriage, only assets owned prior to marriage. In fact, if she's significantly more wealthy than him, he might be screwing himself over by getting a prenup.

You're marrying someone because she is the only virgin you could find? That doesn't sound bright.

Who is the father of her child? Are you friends with him or is it some guy?

Then it's completely uninteresting, enjoy being divorced/unhappy for the rest of your life

>only 21
>already a member of the JUSTice League.

Do you love her?

They're just not convincing and it's clear that your life is on a path to shit. Au revoir mon ami!

JUST

Good luck mate. I hope your marriage goes well.

Both of us are virgins.

I don't see a reason for us to wait. I'd rather enjoy as much of my time being married to her as I an.

Thanks user.

Not a shotgun wedding. The wedding has been being planned for about two years after we dated for a year before that (three years from starting dating till marriage).

I do not believe I will regret this. I believe I would regret not doing it.

At this point I'm an ass guy. That may change as time goes on and I get to see them better ;)

It is due to both of our religion (both Catholic). Sex is something that is very important and it should be saved for marriage I believe.
It is also scientific as well. Sex bonds to the other person so it is good to already be married to them.
Also anecdotal evidence. My dad has told me that he wishes he hadn't slept around when he was younger and my mom as well.

But user, we are your family

>Both of us are virgins.
it means only you.

I actually know many virgins.

Neither of us have any children.

I don't follow.

Absolutely. And she me.

Thanks user.

>It is due to both of our religion (both Catholic). Sex is something that is very important and it should be saved for marriage I believe.

You are a based user, I'm a catholic too and I think the same. I hope to find a girlfriend that thinks the same.

Enjoy it OP just don't get completely shitfaced

>I actually know many virgins.
thats a nice jab at Sup Forums. Nice. Well at least your humour is intact. It will help when she will be divorcing you.

Are you going to eat that ass on your honeymoon?

She is out there man. It will be totally worth it when you find her!

>Be me at wedding
>Get shitfaced
>She divorces me on the spot

Don't have to tell me twice!

Dumbass.

No thanks. It rather not get "shit-faced"

>I actually know many virgins
Ep*c, dude. Get married in your youth and base your entire marriage off who was the first person you can find. Brilliant.

God bless your marriage, ameribro.

Congratulations, bro. I got married to my best friend last October and it's great. Hopefully your families get along together well and hopefully her family loves you. Not really a question I guess, but remember this always - you're not just marrying her, you're marrying her entire family and her best friends too.

Cheers, bro.

Are you prepared for the real possibility of losing 1/2 your stuff plus paying alimony and possible child support?

>ID
Newfag and spy detected

Are you not fucking terrified for your future self? Unless your planning on beating your wife into submission every day, prepare for a miserable existance. Protip: don't get married. I don't care how much you think you love your fiance five years down the road you may be contemplating suicide.

Judges don't have to honor prenups, they get tossed out constantly

Thanks guys. I appreciate the well wishes.

Its something you always have to be prepared for. We are going to work to make sure that doesn't happen though.

>No

Is she at least wealthier than you are?