The Swedish Sup Forumsice force

In the name of tolerance and political correctness, the Swedish police force is cucking itself into submission.

facebook
/Polisen.Huddinge/posts/1090882667616695

I think I need to flee Sweden soon. Suggestions?

I AM LAUGHING

Sverige JA!!!!

Of course the Swedes had to go and make the running man challenge gay.

That's a joke you autist.

How is Sweden still even functioning?
Also,muh Swedes are blond and shit.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME! SHAME!

what could posess someone to do this?
are swedes mentaly ill?

dafuq sweden

Jesus Christ....

they clearly need more makeup and strapons
as of now it looks like a bunch of homophobic fratboys making jokes over sexual minorities

I like this.

It's going into my Swede collection, to use every time a Swede says "Americans are the REAL cucks"

>Abandoning your country

The Baltics, Eastern Block, Caucasus, could stand up to Soviet Union that had the Red Army on its side 27 years ago and organize with almost nothing but hearsay.

Swedes can't even organize a resistance with modern technology against some limp wristed faggots.

I don't care how right wing you consider yourself because the sheer idea you rather abandon than fix makes you as left as they get in my eyes.
Keep your weakness to yourself.

there are niggers in swedish police?

Fucking clowns

Ballet requires an incredible amount of agility, balance, strength, dedication and sacrifice.

It's beautiful the way a trained body is capable of moving.

I enjoy the ballet quiet a bit. Being so close to Juilliard conservatory I purchase tickets a few times a season.

Those police are just faggots. An insult to the athleticism of Ballerinos.

Women were a mistake

You do have a point but I'm not sure how to fix something that's going straight into ruin, until it is actually in ruins and can be rebuilt.

>Enjoying Ballet
Russian detected

Speak about. Write to politicians. Find like-minded people.
Call out people to debates. Argue. Make noise.
Become a nuisance.

How far are you ready to go.
Martyrdom does not come easy.

>muh nordic purity

>Literally 0 blond, blue eyed people
>everyone except the nigger is a manlet
>two of them are balding like crazy
> sleeve tattoos on one faggot
> and one has a pedo beard and a man bun

All I want is to fuck a hot ballet girl.

That is all.

This can't be real...

Sweedone

The best way is to buy a firearm and genocide as many of those fuckers as you can.

You can attest to the fact that you tried to wipe them away, instead of running away and fleeing like a bitch.

Jag ser mitt Sverige gå i ruiner...

Anders Behring Breivik did that and now he's in jail (solitary confinement IIRC) until he dies. I'm not ready to give up my life to kill some cucks.

I was raised in an opulent environment and enjoy the arts. Russians pathetically attached themselves culturally to the one important composer who wrote ballets, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

Most of his works were inspired by other composers with very little originality. I dislike his works a great deal.

Don't confuse me with Pelmeni eating snowniggers again.

Yeah but there's a difference. He got caught.