Post your rooms (or battlestations), you disgusting heathen. Do you live in a clean, organized space...

Post your rooms (or battlestations), you disgusting heathen. Do you live in a clean, organized space, or do you proudly live in a pigsty of filth? Let's see it Sup Forums.

We actually got some pretty cool setups last time.

Guy who lives on a boat in Hong Kong won last round.

Anyone else live somewhere bizarre?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qVmaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Guy who lives on a boat in Hong Kong
That sounds awesome, I wanna see it.

..so why a bunk bed?

Too tired to go to my bed. Sippin on my Kirkland's nigga

looks cozy at first, but there's a torso on your bookshelf and a projector hooked up to your xbone. 2/10

love it, comfy af

here are some more of the interesting ones.

Nice room OP

Bump. This thread has potential.

what's wrong with the projector? the torso is strange and out of place though lol

I love those big ass windows like that

Thank you! It is comfy. I like to keep it clean.

all screen, no room.

Bruh I think I legit know you... Are you sids dad?

are you browsing Sup Forums on a Playstation? wut. just use your phone if you're lazy in bed lol

projector is susceptible to blockage when standing/walking in front of the path, as well as being washed out and hard to see with any light in the room, let alone picture distortion due to any amount of tilt, or sacrificing picture quality for the sake of being "unique." Invest in a sizable 4k screen and hook up a quality desktop, lose the creepy torso, and this place is heaven.

pretty much, small room

The glowing pyramid is my PC

hm I see. my buddy has one hooked up in his basement that he re-did and it's HD quality and he's got the projector in such a place that it can't really be walked in front of. it is pretty cool to play vidya or watch a movie on a massive screen.. his is like 8 feet across or something. i see what you are saying tho

oh cool. may want to consider turning the brightness down and the back light down on your TV. both for your eyes and the screen

mini nuke

I think a projector is fine for basement movie-type scenarios, especially with surround sound, in order to create a theater kind of feel. But for gaming that requires low input lag and high picture quality, it's doing more harm than good, and 8 feet becomes a waste unless it's an incredible pixel count. 1080p stretched out 8 feet for gaming would be pretty gross, or at least, my eyes wouldn't be able to stand it

You know Sid?

I asked for palms similar to that for xmas. One great thing about Cali that I miss is those trees.

It is usually darker, turned brightness up for better lighting for a pic

hell yeah

his looks really good. he owns a home security / home theater type business and does very well so he's got top of the line shit. I'll have to get some pics next time I'm over there. it's really cool. you're probably right tho. I'm not big into vidya or anything like that really so I'm no expert

Yup sid from Holyhead?

Pt1

why do you have all those pop tarts?

are the pumpkin pie good

>reverse search
>no matches

This is the saddest one yet.

Pt2

imgur.com/a/qVmaa

Yes before you eat a few boxes

Food supply

I like my room

This thread is mad comfy.

my room when i was a tenniebopper

Where in the world are you? Florida? This looks comfy.

dfw texas

Why the actual fuck would you have speakers blasting right into your yes wtf

maybe he is deaf asshole

lol nice try

How bout dem Gators

gwlad motherfucker

im putting a tv on top of the shelf tomorrow

Probably because that's a studio apartment and a bunk saves space.

the last time I had sex in a bunk bed, the results were sub par. That was 10 yrs ago in college.

I doubt this guy revolves his furnishing choices around sex.

battle for bikini bottom was the shit