Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05YZsRUYByU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the one that wasn't invited in the first place

the vitas with the weird thug sweater in the doorway

What’s a vitas? Some Puerto Rican shit?

The Couch

I own the house and the booze. I'm out working my ass off so some smelly unemployed slackers can abuse my personal property.

not the fat guy

leave the internet.

The ceiling fan getting ready to fall.

The dude trying to look Interested in what the chubby mustached chick is saying, but he's really trying to bone her hot cleavage mustached friend, but who will inevitably end up settling for a sloppy drunk fingerbang/handjob session with the fat one.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
yep that's me

I'm in the bathroom blowing coke.

the dude tuning the 3 asian birds, thanks

id be snorting it not blowing it

well id like to think there all asian ladies

That joke is bad and you should feel bad.

Probably this guy. Odds are I am at this party because I tagged along with a friend who is going, and who has long since abandoned me to get drunk and hook up with some girl. I don't know anyone here and I don't really want to talk to anyone. However, I don't want to be the guy that everyone finds creepy and weird like DYEL over there, so I will wander aimlessly around the room for most of the evening, nursing a beverage of some kind, smiling politely at people, talking to anyone that talks to me, but doing my best to ensure that I remain as unremarkable as I can to prevent that situation from occurring.

At some point I will probably quietly summon an Uber, and when it arrives I will politely explain to some random drunk person near the door that I have to be going. He will probably smile and nod and maybe thank me for coming even though he has no idea who I am, and will likely forget my face within the space of an hour.

>vitas
I'm sorry, but I don't get this reference either, and I've been here for a very long time.

Hitler chan in the white T

I'd never go to a party like this in the first place

This guy right here, halfheartedly listening to some idiot talk while someone is on their phone.

Is be doing your coke with you, for free. And smoking a fuckin' blunt.

I'd be fucking your bitch afterward too.

guy holding a beer looking at the girls hugging and wishing he was one of them

>While you all wear fake mustaches.

Would you fuck me too if I got you fucked up enough?

which is the guy thats just there to drink? I'm him. Like no time for talking, just drinking.

Would you at least let me suck your dick in the bathroom?

(You)

Honestly as long as you're not a dick that sounds kind of fucking awesome. I'm not the jealous type. You sell? If you do, you should give me your number. I'm always down to buy psychedelics and molly and the like.

Not at this fucking party just look around that's the beginning phase of a my little pony pic. Just FUCKING LOOK AT THEM INDIVIDUALLY. fuckig gross

The dude in the next apartment smoking weed and chilling as long as you don’t kill my vibe I’m cool

The guy in the bottom left......
Not so bad looking either.....but even if i have a slightest chance of some cute girl noticing me.....naaaahhhh
I am.too damn drunk and obsessed with talking with my own glass

I hop from room to room, leaving for the next area when I'm bored. Sooner or later, I'm flirting with some chick, and unsurprised that she finds me handsome and "mysterious." It's only because I haven't said much to anyone.

We make out. We might fuck, but probably not.

I drive home, a little too drunk. I make it home safe around sunrise, smoke a joint, and surf Sup Forums until I'm tired.

So, you know. I'm one of those fuckers in that room.

Nice 1 bro

>vitas
sooooo,,none of you madafakas is the fat lonely guy???? hmmmm,,i find that hard to believe

I don't go to gay parties. Imagine the crap music these fags listen to.

I'm this guy

you made me kek

i wish i was at home playing vidya

trips of truth! confirms you are funny.

too fucking real

Im the dude in the bathroom riding rails

Furthest guy to the right talking to mustache girl. I look like him and actually have that sweater too

The one taking the pic, who in reality is just as lonely as the lard gargler propping up the wall there

Guy on the right chatting up the ladies, oh yeah

That fat autistic kid with the fedora watchin those two ugly chicks dance, wish i had the courage to not cry myself to sleep later that night from regretting not saying some shitty pun out loud interjecting myself into some personal conversation two people are having

everyone in this thread needs to accept their fatness and tell the truth..you da fat guy in the corner

I AM THE TABLE!!

this

Guy on the far right with the hand on his chin.
Holding a conversation ok but inside uncomfortable and just thinking about those 20 cold beers in your cooler waiting for you, and wishing you grabbed one before being engaged in conversation.

That joke is even worse. Futurama is garbage.

Wrong. I am not fat, nor am I a man.
Although I do identify with the guy hugging himself as the humans converse.

reeeee

we are all fat lonely men in one way or another user......

now post tits

vocaroo.com/i/s05YZsRUYByU

I did a couple hours ago in the bingo thread.
Did you miss out?

I’m the guy in the couch

fucking kek

I'm the guy in the back getting drunk with my friend. I can't stand talking to girls at parties I have no interest in, other than my friends partners if they are cool.

Futurama was the rick and morty of the 2000s

yes i did..how about a pity flash pic?

and your point is?

someone say ''point'' ?

i'm the girl in the green coat

How about you go look at the thread, its still up. There is a pussy and an ass photo too.
Sup Forumsingo

That ur gay lol

thanks for that..i will save them for further,,uhh,, study....

you're so very welcome.
here's another for being so damn polite.

thank you very much maa'm..mighty kind of you,,now,if you'll excuse me ,i have to go ..uhh..check my mailbox,,yeh,,thats it,,b

I am probably the guy that brought that dude along with me.

I know at least half the people here and am willing to talk to everyone at least once, but my real goal is to have a good time and my bonus goal is to bring that girl I like home with me.

Odds are at this party it's happening since the competition isn't steep. No real chads to deal with so I've got this one in the bag.

Sorry Jerry I'll buy you a drink next time