Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What are some of your ultimate goals in life? Stuff that you want to accomplish before you die?

become superstar drum and bass producer and live in my studio with my wifey living comfortably off of royalties from album sales and games/video contracts

Kill myself

Fuck my 16 yr old dog

I have no goals other than live modestly and comfortably. I guess losing my virginity would be nice.

If I were to really reach I'd say publish something.

However I'm on the fence about an afterlife and I don't think that anything I do will matter after I'm dead.

Kayak the Yukon River.

get lots of money dollars before I'm 19 and out of high school. I don't want to go to college

To have a good career, loving supportive wife, kids, dog, 401k, nice house up in the upper middle class suburbs, and a dungeon.

Find a way to stop aging and not die

never gonna happen

>>

Immorality jutsu.

get a job
get a place
buy a new pc
buy a new car
work
die

destroy the kabaa

I want to become a regular at a Waffle House. Be able to walk in, know all the staff and they know me, maybe even some other regular customers, sit down at my favorite table, and the waitress walks up to me and says "The usual, user?". To which I will nod and say "Thanks, Jenny".

Yup, that's the fuckin dream

1. Climb Mt. Denali
2. Learn how to surf
3. Learn how to paint
4. Dress up as Santa one year and hand out beer to homeless people.
5. Make award winning barbecue sauce.

only nignogs work at waho.

> Thanks, Shaniqua

Big company

Why does Jenny have to be white? Why does it matter?

This is why people can't be happy with simple pleasures

Maybe release my cartoon

this pic is pretty old lad

I really don't know.

My upbringing wasn't all that great, so I have almost no idea what to aspire to be.

To raise my kids and make them better than I ever was. To be financially secure. Don't care about being rich because I probably will be. I want to sail at least once. Fly twice and then maybe then have my body sent to the outer space.

I'd love to hear about it but people steal cartoon ideas all the time.

rape a feminazi

Rick and Morty heh but the right way

I want to go to Amsterdam with a close friend and party hard. I'm talking shrooms, lsd, weed, and hookers.

I want to know a lot. Why I spend time learning. It's good to know.

we shall see

lol good luck

I tell ya, I had something similar with the night crew at a Whataburger in Texas, and it is pretty damn nice.

What's the "right way" to do it?

Maybe a hacking cartoon that teaches viewers how to code. You can steal it lol. I invent shit every second.

autism

Actual real experiments that are too crazy to pull off irl

Whataburger is a good choice too

Ya gotta have a plan to get said money, enough money to live on take work. I would suggest looking to the trades if you don;t want to go to college.

Like head transplant. Ever since I read about it in science and life I was hooked. It blew my mind.

I'd say that 90 percent of whats in the show is too crazy to pull on in the real world.

do you secretly own a inter dimensional gun?

I got that going at a diner near my school. Shits cash I usually get my food in like 5 minutes since they like me and I pretty much get served as soon as I sit down.

Demikhov’s Two-Headed Dogs is another one

ima check that out then.

cancer

I believe its one timeline ;)

To me dimensions are just variables, but what do I know.

I wanna be able to support myself by playing bass and nothing else.

The Isolated Head of a Dog

There's like totally more timelines. Remeber how there's like a bunch of different ricks from other dimensions

This looks like some fucked up shit. your show better be darker than R & M

Yeah a concept.

Gonna sleep, cya.

good night, keep on drawing. One day you can make it ahppen

One thing in afraid of is for it to ever be labeled as horror because it's not. It's based around actual real possibilities. It's played out as of it were to happen. Thought experiment.

My main theme would be to educate and show that it's okay to try.

Baibai :o

It needs work ;D

I moved to the Dallas area about a year and a half ago, and everyone here worships Whataburger for some reason. Y'all also drink a lot of Dr. Pepper.
>Whataburger is good, don't get e wrong, but In-n-Out is just better.