Name a better knife than a Kramer, forged in the great you ess of ay

Name a better knife than a Kramer, forged in the great you ess of ay.

>pro tip, you can’t

Also a Kramer

Absolute trash. not even Damascus steel. Here’s a Kramer to an hero with.

can your amerifag knife do this?

>Damascus steel
Nothing good about it, it add nothing functional benefits to the knife, and they look like shit.

Note the engraving says “meteorite steel”, that knife is forged out of a fucking meteorite.

You must be stupid. Carbon steel is the best steel.

Nice try closefag, Bob Kramer smelts his own high carbon steel out of meteorites. Watch a video of it.

Jerry is best knife. Kramer can go fornicate himself.

Brand?
Looks like some 99 ranch market trash

a high end knife won't make up your poor culinary skill, cooking takes talent, what are you going to do with those knife? cut open the bag of frozen nuggets?

Side by side. Best kitchen knife. Best pocket knife. Best combat knife. All 3, go!

>Damascus steel.
Being an Amerifag and not knowing that Steel made a thousand years ago by superior cultures is different than their crap pattern welded metal.

I can see two practical knives in that picture and both of those are subpar.

l-r #4 & #5. The carving knife should be shorter and have less bow and the veg knife should be wider and doesn't need a point.

I’m an aamateur at best

Yeah, you said it kiddo

I will admit, Jerry Fisk is oewtty legendary

>pic related, knife made of steel from the Statue of Liberty, with a fossilized mammoth tusk handle

s.s.sure o.k captain autismo.

Let’s see your cooking bitch

>everything made from scratch with ingredients imported from Italy in pic related. May not be the best presentation, but i bet you’ve never tasted better.

A p-p-person who, knows something m-m-must call some immature shit

You are without a doubt the most pathetic person i've ever had the misfortune to come across. Please i beg you, kys

god damn iq of 8 ass can't even think of something to say punk ass, hell boy i've met snails who have more intellect

Butterfly knife

Hey! I only agreed with you.
Honestly though, wtf are you doing with that fish. Use long grain rice instead of short, and let that steak breathe after cooking or it'll be tough.

Also, remove 30% of the puree out of the bolognese sauce. And grate your cheese don't thinly slice or it'll clump and destroy the flavour.

>just made pleb spaghetti anyone can make
>claims high standard

both of you eat like a pig.
serve in big proportion is a great way to ruin food.

damascus steel's overrated

Those aren't knives this is a knife

Germans marks the best knives. See WMF.
Or Fissler

>Nice dubs
Looks delicious
Been carrying around a Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams for the better part of 20 years. Love a dependable knife.

that's not a knife, that's a spoon

>but i bet you've never tasted better

looks like it's garnished with dog shit and cheese, user

>not even Damascus steel

Damascus steel is for neckbeard mall ninja wannabes. It has zero benefits for a knife you're actually going to use.

Sheffield steel is the patrician choice.

I see you've played knifey spooney before.

Dick knives. Can't beat a nice Dick

I've had a Benchmade Mini Reflex for a long time, great knives. Next purchase from them is the Auto Triage.

>dis dick, bitch