en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Compulsive_masturbation
youtu.be/-gW513E8_6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haha uh oh

> something something edition?
It's what you boys call 'A little something-something on something'

i made something

can we have an offensive pics thread?

Requesting this centaur girl getting fucked and impregnated by a horse while she gets fucked by and makes out with a human man from the front. According to the profile, she has both a front and rear vagina.

requesting coloured edit of this surprised imp, please and thank you

Could someone draw a hyena walking around with a camera?

Four way cum-filled candy cane paizuri anyone? (no trollish deliveries please)

did a do

Neato, got tumblr or some shit?

Ded bread

Taking loli/toddler requests?

>toddler
Come on man...
Really?

jackmorrisondraws

No and definitely not, sorry.

Any tips on what makes a face more youthful or more mature?

different sizes of eyes. amount of wrinkles. form of face.

Use refs of different faces, see where the wrinkles on the faces are.
Differences in facial shapes, cheeks, jawline, nose, lips etc.etc.
and this.

Never thought eye size before, thank you.
So the harder the features the older then?

4non

yes. also facial hair helps a lot in making men look older.

Look up some refs. There's a load of various ways you can show off the age of a face.
The eyes can indicate race as well as age, but it depends on what and who you're specifically looking for.
Like fuck go crazy and make up faces and see what you get.
Also this. Depending on facial hair and how it's used, you can ezpz make a dude look older than what they are.
Same with hairstyles.

For an user yesterday who requested a girl in a bikini with sunglasses

Currently drawing Hanako dressed as Lily with her legs spread, wearing thigh high stockings

Thanks, I’ll get googling. What exactly should I be searching for? Age guide or something? Having trouble with the wording.

Other?

not that user, but my advice would be to look at real people at different ages and trying to "copy" how a face changes over the years. it doesn't even have to be the same person, but life is always a grea teacher.

Depends on what age group you're planning on looking at.
Sometimes terms like "elderly", "young adult", "adult" are fine and then just chuck male/female after it. You could go into specifics on ages too, but just grab a fuck load of pictures of different ages and copy 'em. See what makes the faces look different and how it defines their age.
Alternatively, there's probably some aging tutorials that you can find, but you're better off just copying and practising yourself.

Here, i made it better!

Any simple is reqs?

Oh shit, so just sketch real people?
Alright thanks guys.

bigger

Wait, use this:
>line-of-action.com/practice-tools/face-expression-practice/
Best kind of tool to use,it's a life drawing website that offers a lot of reference images, however you can spend as long as you want on studying.
It's not really sketching, but more so understanding the form and shaping, and value if you wanna go into detail and do shading and stuff.
You can set the timer tom 3600 seconds, which is an hour, so go play around. There's a class mode where you can go on for hours, but just have a look there.
FYI it also does different angles, so if there's a face you don't wanna do, just skip it.

Is that an ehg-ball?

Not fat enough.

Here

Beautiful.

Requesting Lagoona Blue jerking off and licking futa Avea horse cock

You should label that shit. Who the fuck is Lagoona Blue?

The one that's blue.

The blonde

That what's up with Blueberry Horsemeat and Scaly McWinglegs?

the horsedick

Rip thread.

I see four pictures but you're only asking for two people?

requesting a dark skinned milf with pink nipples pleasuring herself, while spying on a cute shota boy who is playing with his penis for the very first time

For better references

kek

ambition submission
inhibition exhibition
rendition tuition
better draw fags im wishin
on a mission to annihilate
all the niggas so you niggas eyes dilate
inflation
anal penetration
no relation
im out.......

Yeah but why bother? I'll wait for a better broth.

How bad is this?

HEY GUYS I THINK MY ANTIDEPRESSION PILLS ARE FINALLY KICKING IN I DONT WANT TO KILL MYSELF

THIS. IS. ART.

It's not bad but why are you using such a bad program?

If you are new to drawing with computers then go ahead and keep practicing friend, I dont think I could do much better with my tablet I cant use

Congratulations
I am supposed to take them too
But I never did

I was too lazy to open anything but paint

I'm new at drawing
The only thing I've drawed before was stickmens in middle school

I have been taking various types for over 3 years and I havent gotten any real benefit, though I feel pretty good right now for some reason

ART

No Nut November is over, and yet I still haven't fapped.

Hello there people

I feel good when I don't sleep in more than 24 hrs
Evrything becames nonsense but it feels great
I think the only bad thing about it is the cold I feel when that happens

What?

I've fapped like fucking 5 times per day since I started being a neet

Didn't mean to mention you. Sorry

You could seriously damage yourself doing that. I used to fap pretty much daily, sometimes twice a day, but I decided to do No Fap September and haven't stopped since. Haven't fapped for 92 Days now.

Ah, no worries then.

Tired highs can be fun, sometimes losing your mind can seem fun just because it is a different sensation

How do you even manage dude?

Only 5? I can go like 20 times

Discipline, restraint, doing other activities and setting goals. I said after No Fap September I'd keep going until I found a new high quality pic of my fetish... which hasn't happened yet.

Put them next to someone with a beard. Or employment. Works like a charm

How could that hurt me?

Right now I'm feeling kind of down
I do not have to many friends, but I stopped talking to the last I have left like 4 days ago

You should either use paper that doesn't have a fucking grid or make your line work darker than the fucking grid you are drawing over. It's a little on the distracting side. I feel like I should be looking at a dungeon map but here's this bitch chillin' out lookin nothing like a dungeon map

I've lost the number when I was into giantess stuff
My cums became just normal water

Similar things have happened to me as well, I lost most of my friends I had from a lack of interest, and well maybe we didnt have much in common, but even those that did enjoy similar hobbies to my own, I lost them too, I guess that is just a reality. Especially when it just seems like a chore or akward to talk to them. However I am sorry to hear that you stopped talking to yours as well, do you feel like you need a change of scene, or is it more akin to lack of interest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Compulsive_masturbation

tell me your fetishes and I will search the web for qualiy content

MADE SOMETHING

Bestiality, girl x dog

Trust me, you won't want to.

My main one is hyperscat and trust me, I've already scoured furaffinity for pics I haven't seen. That only leaves human stuff which is rarer.

I also like furry butts, and impossible insertions (both human and furry), but I don't want to end no fap over butts since they are so common.

Ignore this fag , he ain't me

It was more like a lack of interest
We always talked about the same stuff
And I just got bored about reading about stuff I don't really care or that I feel uncomfortable to
I had 5 friends and stopped talking to them at diferent moments buy now
Now I only have my bed and my laptop

I only have two friends at this point, many aquaintances, but only two people I consistently talk to, but yeah, I get the whole losing interest in them and the conversations seeming unwarrented or shallow.

Hey disabled
How are you doing?

Could you show me a more detailed version of your oc? Sometimes it's kinda hard to make sense of what I'm looking at.

I thought I recognized that 13th ball from somewhere...

The problem is that I felt in love with one of them
But I don't want to talk to her either
It's weird

Sorry, I didn't think it would be that bad. My current notebook only has grid paper so I guess I'm gonna get something blank. My linework is done in pencil and then sheets are scanned. Perhaps that's why it's showing up so faintly instead of if I drew with a pen?

hehehe you guys are very relentless. im impressed.

Huh, I thought I loved a few of the female friends I had, though I eventually decicded it was best to not get into any of that business

>dat palindrome

Oof my anatomy skills are rusty. Anyways, this is my first time ever drawing a furry and the first time drawing in months but I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Can someone please redline my picture?

youtu.be/-gW513E8_6I

You see the head there?
The ears, nose and mouth are all wrong. It looks animalistic