I've been sober for two week. And, am getting hard cravings to get high on weed. But...

I've been sober for two week. And, am getting hard cravings to get high on weed. But, I don't want to because it makes me feel dumb and I fucking turn into a retard for a week like I can't remember anything, make a coherent sentence or do anything. And, even cough and get proned to infections like my immunity dies.

Should I get high?

get off it cunt.
I smoked that shit for years with my friends. Took me way too long to realize that that filth made me full retard and i regret ever smoking it.

i've been off it almost a solid year and ive never felt better, way less autistic

you deserve better user

Na, sobriety is ok. It's just hard in some ways.

You have any support ( Narcotics user Fag here )

try getting off mdma after doing it a year straight nearly everyday would be doing 4 or 5 pills a day
had dreams where i couldnt move or defend myself was raped or killed so many times then when i woke up i couldnt move and id see faces in the dark moving towards me until id shout my girlfriends name then instantly be in a cold sweat
was the worst time of my life I loved being on it but the md these days is all mixed with shit that you dont want in your body..... keep going Sup Forumsro i smoke weed for medicinal purposes (i have bad arthritis) but you can probably tell its made me an idiot

Do you do any other drugs?

What do I do to stop my cravings? Plox

mdma is ok for party etc but weed mdma everyday. I hope your life is fuckd up now and i hope ull kys as fast as possible. Everybody can help poor ppl if they got nothing to do in life but fuck youself up with drugs is the worst thing ppl can do.

alcohol and sometimes tobacco when ive been drinking thats all.

i did tried mdma and pills which did make me feel pretty great but they're short lived and i never got hooked. i never felt the need to take them to have a good time

exercise, go outside do something

honstly exercise is so shit to do but turn it into a routine and its easy

I haven't smoked weed since December 27th 2016 and I don't really care to get into the habit again. If you're really addicted you need to cut yourself off from the supply completely. For example.... I am 29 and after a suicide attempt I had to move back home with mother and sister because doctors didn't want me living alone while I deal with stressors. Haven't smoked since moving back in with them and don't feel it necessary either. Though I do want to.. I feel like if I did I could control it.

>underage
Enjoy your ban, faggot

how24chin newfag

I can't go outside, am antisocial as fuck. Can't get a gym membership because can't stand douchebags and cumdumpsters. What do I do? Like how do I excercise at home?

>weed is bad
>still drinks

>Should I get high?
You should post in this thread for the same effect:

Those people won't give you any trouble if that's what you're worried about. I go to the gym about twice a week have never been bothered by anyone. In fact, the few people who've even approached me in there have all been very insightful and kind.

Personally, though, I'm having other issues right now. It's a little off-topic, but lately the things that have made me happy in the past just don't anymore, and I'm at a loss about what to do.

Start drinking. Don't go full alcohol, but just drink beers when you have cravings. Take it day by day

Thinking about doing this myself, been smoking every day for 7 years, tobacco and weed, cold turkey for December I think, any advice?

You only need to push through your addiction one time to start the rest of a better life. I'm not against using, but if it affects you negatively and you know this to be the source don't do it anymore bro. To be honest I never tried drugs or where interested in them so I have no clue how hard it is to beat addiction. Unless you count video games.

look up training with body weight. our ancestors didn't have any dumbbells. they are nice to have but not necessary at all.

no

it gets easier the longer you stay off it. bad news is you still want it sometimes even many years later. good news is you have a life and are not a stupid stoner.

been there, struggled, won - you can too

dope is for dopes

Thanks man, I'd start get a punching bag, jumping ropes and would go for sprints in the morning. And, all that body weight excercise.