Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you...

Here's the new watch I bought this evening, faggots. If you only know low end watch brands, let me dumb it down for you. This is called a Rolex Presidential.

I never wear cheap watches like workingclass faggots who act rich. Trash tier brands like Casio and Timex. Money isn't a problem, but that's not something you can understand. Your overworked palms are too dirty to even be near expensive things.

To you middle class peasants who barely scrape by on bad credit, have fun dying early. I'll retire around the same time you're buried. This watch easily costs more than the shitty cars you drive, if you even own one.

AMA. If you are extra kind, perhaps I'll give you some life tips to be rich as I am. Just maybe you can luckily work for me some day, if you get up the ranks? Maybe serve me a glass of four figure priced wine?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymedia.com.ng/singer-davido-shows-off-his-new-rose-gold-presidential-rolex-watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

What's it like to have a feminine penis?

>ooga booga muh dik oooh lewk a shiny ting muh dik shiiiieet meyn mah dik muh mufmhfugga ooga booga

Rustled brokefag tries to get her voice heard. My point proven that workingclass plebs aren't frugal. Go look up what that fancy word means, since your family couldn't afford proper education for you.

>spotted b8

Found another jealous peasant. See you when I drive past the bus stop in my Bentley, petty welfare fag like you. Keep filling my pockets with your desk job.

dailymedia.com.ng/singer-davido-shows-off-his-new-rose-gold-presidential-rolex-watch/

>I'll retire around the same time you're buried
so you'll retire when you're 80 or 90?

>New watch I stole

Fuck off shitskin cunt

Nice attempt, poorfags. I'm half Azerbaijani and half Filipino. I grew up in upper class London. You'll still have to try and win the lottery before you can compare to me. After all, scratch and wins are taxes for stupid people.

>workingclass faggots who act rich

you are wearing a rolex, its the epitomy of working class acting rich. Jlc, Patek , VC are for the properly rich...

why would a nigger get a tattoo saying "gang" as if its an accomplishment to have failed life, whites get tattoos of loved ones and names of family while a nigger get a pathetic tattoo saying "gang" truely a retarded thing to and their culture promotes this shit

>reverse image search
Low-quality bait
Oh and its called rolled rose gold presidential.

Oh, it's just an inside joke between me and and owner of a contracter company. The tattooist did a pretty job, I'll admit. I was skeptical at first. But that's not something an empty wallet holder like you can understand.

Maybe get a job instead of spending your morning shitposting

I really hope no one is this pathetic. Gotta Sup Forumsb8

You're a broke ameripoor, or just bait?

that tattoo would cost you $20 truely something only a rich person could afford also one rolex doesn't make you rich got a mate who collects them and doesn't even wear them.

>I'm half sandnigger and half Asian nigger

Literally acting exactly like all the other Filipinos buying stupid shit trying now to look poor. Protip, with what those things cost to make, you're making a white guy like me properly rich. Not that you understand

>literally
>protip
New to this site? I could have have you not only a finiancial (((protip))) yet also one to make you look less of a fool. Stay poor.

If you want your bait to work better try to speak like a nigger and don't try to use correct grammar and punctuation everyone can tell you're white.

no timestamp, literally get the fuck out of my face dumb baiting nigger

>mfw i make 80 large a year doing nerd shit and browsing Sup Forums all day
>mfw i dont flaunt my wealth
>mfw you’re more likey to get robbed by a fellow nigra
that is if you arent trolling

>Azerbaijani and Filipino
Yeah, cus that's so much better
Also 'four figure priced wine' is for autists who don't understand taste. Essentially a tax for rich people.

Nigger or white, which one is it? Is it like being at the corner store, where you can't make up your mind? Because you're an ameripoor trying to be wise with cash?

Do you struggle with English?

It wasn't my first language. But we both know who's already on their way to retirement, does that cancel it out?

off yourself this is fake

post timestamp with same rolex and tattoo, put hand in a different position.

it is exceedingly obvious you will not be able to do so.

dX: OP is a lying nigger

I guess getting shot by a competitor is retirement.
23 and pilot here. Retirement sounds like a goddamn boring, useless existence

Mudslime alert

Suck my fucking cock. Who the fuck are you to come in here acting all superior and knowledgeable like a fat fedora tipping Cheeto-dribbling bastard? The only human fucking interaction you receive in life that doesn't come from your poor traumatized mother and you spoil it by acting like a fucking sperg. It's not really your fault though, you were just born that way, weren't you? You were born with something ever-so-subtly different in that diseased fruit you call a brain that nevertheless transformed you into something less than fucking human. A pair of crossed wires that are supposed to be parallel, a tiny, oft-forgotten lobe somewhere in the back, maybe something even more direct like minor head trauma during your childhood. Whatever it was, it single-handedly transformed you into what you are now: a sad, pathetic facsimile of a human being. A fucking travesty.

yep, I'm broke and live in a very small house. I'm not cool enough to buy watches, so I spend my days lifting, gardening (veggies), programming and playing vidya.

your way too alpha for a filthy zeta/omega user like myself.

itt fresh fish falling out of the sky.

I want you to reread what you wrote here, and then fucking go to the nearest set of stairs and just fucking fling yourself as hard as you can into the wall about 6 feet from the top steps. If by some fucking miracle you are still able to move around/think clearly I want you to just start shrieking at the top of your lungs until someone calls 911 and the police arrive. When they start questioning you I want you to growl like the deranged fucking animal you are, and lunge for the closest police officers gun. Then, and only fucking then, will you have a shot at redemption. May god have fucking mercy on your soul... because I sure as fuck wont.

Total bullshit and probably internalized misandry for real? If not that you guys remind me of that african tribe where the younger boys are oral cumdumpsters for older men because they think semen has magical power that can be "wasted". You feel gentle after you masturbate because of a rush of oxytocin. You feel weird about the weird shit you just jerked it to because you become a woman for about 20 minutes, you're literally being chemmed into being a prude and making up magic stories about how it's stealing your mana because it scares you.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me poor. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me poor is a legitimate tactic for arguments

stolen?

Go back to africa shitfag

NIGGER

Nigga, you poor af.

fake watch for kids

HAHAHAAHAHHHAHhHaahaHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ultrafaggot spotted

Oh gosh you're half Filipino? I see. Yeah. There's plenty of people like you here.

Looks like a fake tbh.

why you left handed?

Actual rich people don't blow money like that on stupid shit, you have no taste and it's obvious as fuck you're incapable of keeping money so enjoy your overpriced crap while pretending it matters.

We all know you stole that knockoff Rolex. Stupid nigger.

You faggots need to learn to use reverse image search and stop falling for bait, fucking newfags

You're talking about the opposite of frugal, are you that much of a knuckle dragging monkey you don't know what a word you used means?

You're probably poor posting that in a trailer

>implying that is your arm or watch

Kek you want people to think you bought a rolex? What a stupid sheep you are.

See, stupid b8 eating faggots

loser chimp porch monkey try harder

this

Try again OP

Designated shitting street arm

>black ape
>clearly fake/cheap watch
>probably fake as fuck replica you can get for 500
>spend all welfare on getting one

kys op is a massive faggot

newfag

You faggots need to stop falling for b8
See

>this fake

>pretentious gold watch
>i never wear watches like working class faggots who act rich
nigga gold/silver watches are the epidemy of poor people acting rich

that’s a day date

>epidemy

gake and fay nigrafag

timestamp??

I'd rather hold crypto than buy some dumbass watch that does nothing more than tell time and look pretty. Guessing you're not old money, user.

Fix date Davido

Check thread faggots op is full of shit and was just b8'ing

Stupid nigger stole a watch and is celebrating on Sup Forums. Hey nigger I have a question for you, I won't use big words so you will understand it. How does America solve the nigger problem? Riddle me that you burnt faggot. Oh what's that? You're going to change the subject back to wealth? fyi (I hope you know what that means, if not just let me know) I don't worry about money either. But only a cotten picker who's pissed about how his granddaddy was treated properly would disagree.

Sore loser detected

go eat kfc op. nobody wants to see what mum gets you for hanukah

Brb kms. This autism is off the charts, even for Sup Forums

Stop replying to your own thread you autistic faggot

ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED
ROLEX SELLOUT DETECTED

It’saways fun using this site to pretend and escape your problems. I know your parents probably fight a lot OP, but don’t rip on my low quality watch. It’s shiny and tells time. It meets all the specs

dubs of truth

But aren't you supposed to hump your goats and camels rn abdol?

I'm assuming you know a lot about business. Should I be investing in Apple, Microsoft, Sony or any big time major technological companies right now that will pay dividends in the future?

Go get a bathe and eat some eggs smelly faggot.

You faggots need to read to thread before you post, see

Old money fag here. Nice watch. If your bragging about it that means you value it, which means your not that rich. I’ve had the same Rolex since I was 21. It’s nice but I only think about it when I’m swimming.
Come back here with pictures of your property portfolio if you want to impress

I thought it said Gary but nonetheless it's gay

Read the thread you autistic faggot OP was b8'ing

>fake rolex
>wear on wrong arm
>has backyard and jailhouse tattoos
>assumes even an earthworm would be jealous

Appreciate the laugh OP

Probably pasta, I'm not on Sup Forums enough any more to know. Casio and Timex is anworking mans watch, not some faggot that is usually associated with wearing a rolex.

Yeah I had already posted. Oooooops

Nigger, the watch you just stole has to be on the left hand.

>this gay

looks like your a nigger

Shut up op you massive faggot

>reverse image search every thread
wew, lad. U must be maximum autistic