Nobody understands my fucking pain. Nobody would give a fuck even if they did...

Nobody understands my fucking pain. Nobody would give a fuck even if they did. My pain is constant and debilitating and makes it impossible to function normally and nobody gives a fuck. Fuck you all. Fuck society. Fuck all faggots. Fuck religion. Fuck existence.

(OP)
so what are you going to do about it?

Probably whine and bitch and then continue muddling through an alcohol-ridden life like the weak pathetic fuck I am.

prolly jerk off

you could always try killing yourself

believe me when I say, I know this feel. The pain is real, people don't give a fuck, they play the fake sympathy card constantly.

jajajaja then fall asleep wake up and do it agin...

till he cums and eats it lol what a fag

Sometimes I do this, but it'll feel hollow and then I stop.

I consider it every day and I hope one day I get drunk and low enough to go through with it and not fail like I did the last time I tried.

I'd rather people just straight up tell me they don't give a fuck, I'm tired of all the fake sympathy and understanding.

Never eaten my own cum, that's weird.

sooo... the question is still, what are you going to do about your depression?

>Nobody understands my fucking pain
bye you weak bitch

At this point, drink until my liver eventually shuts down and I die a lonely and meaningless death having accomplished nothing. It's no more than I deserve.

Bye user. Thanks for responding.

how old are you?

Alright op you sad welp. You are simply awakening to the worlds bs.

have fun

Op is under 21 and thinks himself a poet

Yeah, I guess you're right user.

I'll try to record it for you guys.

Nah, I'm 25.

He is despondent and morose.

This is also true.

OP you wanna join my secret group?

The illuminati?

No way.

Nobody understands my pain. Everyone would scream and jump off a rooftop if they did. My pain is also constant and debilitating and makes it impossible to function- nobody gives a fuck. Fuck them all, maybe. Fuck society, probably. Fuck religion, sure. Fuck existence, it is suffering.

But I'm still here, so it doesn't matter. You should try embracing what you can't fight.

but like if you want to die, go out with a bang, do something big and stupid.

dont forget to record it and post it ;)

OP so I guess you are alcoholic then?

So here you've come to seek attention? Is that right?

If you want to seek happiness you know EXACTLY what are you supposed to do.

So feel free to put that bottle away. It has always been in your control. You are the only person in the whole universe who can set shit straight.

GO.

GOOD LUCK.

What secret group, user?

I embrace the fact that I will always feel miserable, yes.

Somebody gave me the idea of fastening piano wire around my neck, gluing my hands to my head, and jumping so it looks like I ripped my own head off.

I actually posted the thread unironically because I wanted to come off as a whiny underage edgelord and get some laughs out of anons laughing at me. But I've gotten some legit responses. So thanks user.

We will be in touch; we speak from the shadows and in whispers so you may not even know we are speaking. From contact you will follow directions, your eyesight must be keen and your discernment strong, but sometimes it is how they say "follow the white rabbit". Good luck, and welcome.

but he never said "yes"

Hey son! Killing yourself is pretty good! No more WOO-REES!

How will I know it's you?

I was interested though.

I consider it daily, user.