Sup Forums posters are unprincipled normal fags. You guys like to brag about being red-pilled...

Sup Forums posters are unprincipled normal fags. You guys like to brag about being red-pilled, but most of you cuck yourselves willingly. The best example of this is how you guys all support Milo.

Milo
>degenerate jew
>israeli cuck
>coal burner
>gaudy jew shill
>fag

All this and you guys think it's ok to support him just because he shares some of our ideas. So tell me then why you don't suppor Shapiro. If your going to cuck yourself atleast do it to the less degenerate jew

The first posters are the best posters.

It is the same with that Tila Tequila whore. They will support someone as long as they are edgy.

nobody here supports that jewish menace

you must have us mistaken for someone else. now fuck off

Only redditors like Milo. The fact that you couldn't tell means you are one

Cry me a river fag.
You have never been more then a scape goat, like everyone before you, who fame faged for the "right".

If you survive the critics and don't chimp out like the other jew, maybe you can become a Führer, but I doubt it.

Get off the internet benji

>people actually support milo
nah m8

Oh shit, thought it is one of Milojews shill threads and it is actually a Sharpie in poohole shill thread.

The same is true for you sharpie, you got baited and showed that you are no Führer figure, get back to write articles for curzmissiles and stop using cuck so inflationary

I've seen the exact same variations of this 'topic' being posted at least 10 times in the past 2 days. There is no way this shit is not a PR manoeuvre for this cunt. Stop paying attention to it.

>Unprincipled
Found the autiste

He has a point though. I am surprised any mention of Milo is not shot down like any mention of Bernie or Hillary is.

I like Shapiro. He's good at BTFOing leftists.

Milo is a literal faggot.

Just because Milo likes Trump doesn't make him based.

Not an argument.

I don't support JEWpiro. He is a fucking kike. I'm just saying that there is no difference between him and milo, yet fags here support milo. Why. Because he is degenerate.

Whats worse, a gay and Jew sharing your views or a while man who is controlled opposition?

Autiste are the true Alt-right. We abondon all degeneracy. We are the true hyperborians. Now go back to fucking your 3d waifu you vaginal jew cuck.

? Milo does not support our views.

This desu. Deep in their hearts, Sup Forums doesn't care about principles. They care about lulz.

Strip away the rhetoric, and Sup Forums is basically just old Sup Forums.

He calls himself a roman catholic yet he brags about being a fag. That is like saying you are a Christian but don't believe in the Bible.

Second thread like this on the front page

Saged

>If a potato did all the damage that milo does to the SJWs I'd love it too.

There are some serious people on here, but they usually are on at the late hours when there isn't much posting going on.

>Fags support him on her
You know, you are on Sup Forums, where shilling is like normal.
If you don't like what others shill for, don't post, shitpost or discuss.

Hello Molyjew

Why shoot someone down that pushes the agenda. Simply cut him loose when his usefulness is irrelevant.

Because it is unprincipled. He risks co-opting our movement. Plus people start to identify with him rather than the views themselves. He's literally developing a cult of personality.

That would be like Hitler supporting a communist.

>So tell me then why you don't support Shapiro

Because I'm not a neocon leftist.

Shapiro has almost no policies in common with your average Sup Forumsack, whereas Milo does. It's pretty obvious.

>Sup Forums is one person.
Don't associate me with trash please.

Milo is pretty neocon. He loves Israel. He supports globalism to an extent.

Milo is pretty neocon. He loves Israel. He supports globalism to an extent.

>coal burner

He can't have fucking kids

If there isn't a woman, it doesn't matter for shit who they fuck you stupid autists.

>If there isn't a woman, it doesn't matter for shit who they fuck you stupid autists.

So is fucking little boys ok now. This is the kind of degenerate thinking that got us the shit we have now.

Except kids can't give Concent retard

stop posting this thread

Shit argument. Hope you feel stupid.

Milo said he was Catholic yesterday night actually, pretty confusing

If he's just a homosexual Catholic , it's not such a big deal

I used to support milo until he got cucked by an angry black woman. Now I am #shapirohero.

this place loves milo as much as milo loves his "daddy".

are you new?

Concent is jewish bullshit. What matters is right or wrong. Concent is what got us to think marital rape is a thing. Now marriages are falling apart because women refuse to have sex and their husband can't do shit about it.

>Trusting jews
>un-ironically believing they're not just plants to keep alt right movement pro jew

Ben's a neocon globalist kike. I never liked him. I was confused the entire time Sup Forums liked him pre-Trump. He was a big Iraq War supporter in the 2000s (that's how he made his name) and so he was always a piece of dog shit in my eyes. His anti-Trumpism is just him being hiimself.

I don't trust Milo either, to be honest famalam. He purposefully misrepresents us. Also he's British, which means somehow, someway, he's here to try and take our guns. It's just what those Brits do.

ben is a cuckservative

you are literally a cuck for supporting him

he made a big deal about that woman who was stopped from getting close to Trump, he literally quit his job over it, did you actually see the footage? Even Bill Maher was making fun of how stupid the case was, and he's a hardcore leftist.

Ben turned his back on Trump for a career move, he was dishonest about it, he's shit.

Gay men want to have sex with each other
Pedophiles prey on kids
There's a fucking difference mate

alt-right ledditors are not Sup Forums, although they may post here

Nobody here supports Milo the jewish fag. You're looking for reddit. Don't support Shapiro either, also a jewish shill.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
We'll drop him when he no longer aligns with our views or when better comes along.

Literally this

>all support Milo

wtf?

He is an a class provocateur there is no doubting this. you obviously can't handle the bantz.

>Sup Forums posters are X
>except for me
>even though I very obviously post here

Such a cheap enlightenment you're congratulating yourself on. Die in a sage fire.