Did I fucked up /b...

Did I fucked up /b? Did I manage to screw myself out of a chance after five years by opening my big fucking mouth once again?

The content doesn't matter. A message this long screams unfuckable beta faggot.

Fair

this. also going into a relationship woth a girl expecting to get pussy isnt a good friend. fuck yourself op.

/thread

/thread

>thread

/thread
sry mate, also tldr

/usr/bin/thread

Second.

b/ro
Message to long. You fucked up. Ignore the slapper and walk away. Dont be a faggot and get used again or KYS

Be good user
Fellow aussie user faggot

let it go man. highly doubt she’ll admit to her mistakes if you have to drop nukes like this one. don’t let her sway your perspective on this life or other people. you were there, you tried and served your part. you were good, that’s all that matters. don’t continue wasting lighter fluid on her fires when you’re the one needing warmth. pack your shit and leave that bitch.
you don’t deserve that.
leave it alone, let it go. even if you do make it up to her, key word, make it up to her (yeah, fuck that). it won’t be the same anymore.

/thread

Also, dude, you're either like a virgin or like18-21. You obviously haven't had your heart fucking ripped out enough times. POSSIBLY chubby or fat. The thing is you come off as a "bestie" to these bitches and YOU DEFINITELY put the pussy on the pedastool. That's what you need to change mostly

Girls are not special regardless of what you think or what you've been told. THEY don't even know what they want.

BUT they seem to pay attention to dudes that don't get caught emotionally with their shit. They need constant reminders of how "hot" they are so they keep dudes like you around to make them feel like a fucking GODDESS.

The dude she goes and bangs, probably pays for her plane ticket and then fucks her a few days and sends her on her way. Instead of moving to another country to follow her you should have done the same. You just come off as almost a stalker by following a girl you're not even dating.

MY ADVICE: Go out and have your goal to meet a chick and fuck her. Like today. Get dressed, go out to a bar or something or Starbucks and some shit, and literally have your intention to fuck. I mean don't be creepy, but make your intention clear in your own head. You also need to make sure, if you're not gonna fuck this chick within a week you cut them off and don't talk to them again.

Go after chicks with LOWER self confidence. This will be a good way to get your numbers up. And she will be appreciative with you.

Do this until it happens.

In the meantime this cunt your talking to will start to feel shitty about herself and start texting you again with bullshit apologies.

Don't answer her for 4 days after her 1st text message... all you write is : "Its cool"

Don't respond again until you've banged a random chick.

If you do this correctly you will begin to gain power in your game. The possibilities are endless when you start fucking chicks without any emotional ties bro. And this is what you need to continue to do.

Bruh perth is dogshit, why would you move here, the people are all self obsessed fuckwits that think they’re top shit or are junkies, not worth being friends with

After you bang the first girl, start looking for another girl. Keep talking to girl 1. Maybe start talking to bitchy mc bitch face but keep it ONLY on a friend level. Maybe throw some hints in their that you are hanging out with a friend tonight and you can't talk until tomorrow or some shit.

Bang girl 2. Girl 1 will be texting you and wanting to hang out. Fuck, it hang out with girl 1 and bang her. Your doggery will send off mixed signals to Girl 1 and she will subconsciously know you are banging other bitches. Her lack of self confidence will make her stick around.

At this point look for another girl. Girl 3... at some point one of your bitches will get pissy and fucking tell you you're a pig and blah blah, don't be beta. Tell her some shit like, if she would pick up her game and kept you interesting you wouldn't be fucking other girls. (Stay emotionless). Tell her to leave, and if she doesn't like it, lose your number. Once you say that... end it with... I thought you were special. This fucks with them. If she leaves or stays who the fuck cares. She'll more then likely come back.

Get with girl 3. Start to juggle all this shit the best way you can.

AT THIS POINT... you can bring back bitchy mc bitch face... have her over, and completely ignore her, get drunk, meet up with one of your other bitches, come home real late and act drunkingly stupid to ORIGINAL CHICK. This is when she will be pissed but turned on cause you're a fucking man and you made her feel like the whore she is. Now you fuck her with your dick smelling like some other pussy. This is where you revenge fuck her and just bang the fuck out of her for being a bitch to you. Use as much energy on her pussy as you did on that text message you beta fuck. Now after u fuck this whore into submission, tell her to leave. You have shit to do in the morning. Give her money for a TAXI. Not uber. Bitch can fuck up your rating.

Never talk to her again, move on to a girl that will make you happy.

Op here. All good advice, however girl in question said fair enough you’re right. And as for banging her, a few drinks and it would have happened. But I want a relationship with her not a friendship or fuck buddies. I know that banging her would lead to a relationship much easier but that’s not how I want to start this.

Maybe your gay dude.

Confirmed. The longer the message, the worse the beta. In every context.

Not gonna start at all now. Sounds like a cunt anyway,

Yep

I respect this, you did good

Wow nice RP

You never had a chance to begin with, faggot. Dumbass fucktard moving all the way across the country for a chick who barely acknowledges your existence.

You cannot make friends with the cancerous cells eating you alive from the inside.

Cut them out. Burn them with fire (radiation).

Do the one thing that cunt isn't capable of doing - learning from the mistakes of your past and CHANGING.

I had to move to a capital city, I just picked Perth because she and a few other friends lived here. I didn’t move just for her

>Anywhere in Australia, and I love to perth. Why?
>Because Eva is there...

You're delusional as fuck gay boy.

I said that to her because it would make her feel bad

Well, you certainly made it sound like you did. You really fucked up OP. The message is a good one that many a virgin user could benefit from reading, but the truth is OP that you sent this message to the girl that you're hooked on, and you've gone from being "that friend" to "that creep." You surely wanted a reaction from this message, you wanted her to feel bad. And you know what? That's pathetic. You have just told her things that she already knew. The only right thing to do in this situation would have been to just walk away. You may be a pathetic beta who can only strive to be friendzoned, but you made it seem like that's HER fault, when in reality it is nobody's but YOURS. Next time you get your hear broken, just walk away and delete her from your life, cut all ties and don't look back

fucking random girls doesn't do shit to help with feelings about girls you like in a 'marry and raise family' way

That's every guy you fucking mong. Any guy who is friends (actual friends) with a girl would fuck her in a heartbeat. This isn't some romcom, it's fucking reality.

May i ask what's her name or initials?