POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Cringeworthy

I don't get it

Who does.

Niggers are rude.

We wuz kangs / Blacks are victims / White man's keeping tha black man down / BLM bullshit

I kind of got that I just don't understand what wonder woman has to do with it. I guess cause she's white or something

The one on the left is too stupid to just go around or find another way to their destination, so they are warning the woman that they are prepared to use violence against her so they can continue on their way.

It's basically saying
Self entitled she-Nig > wonder woman

>tfw you have to make up a fictional country because there are no rich and prosperous African nations

Niggers trying to fuck with a god... Seems relevant enough to me

A warrior goddess, by the way. I hope one day someone draw that cross over to see wonder woman boot deep in the ass of that nigress

Weez Kangs

so on one side we have a demigod fighting for the good of mankind

on the other a woman who thinks she's entitled because her vagina is brown

Which is ironic since not only is WW GREEK, the character is played by an ISRAELI.

She's pink on the inside. Like all niggers

the nigress is demonstrating her wit while defying wonder woman in a rap battle, stating that if ww does not, she'll take the first turn.

Womanlets when will they learn?

when this was made the actress who played the black woman was being said to play the wonder woman in the second film

wouldn't wonder woman cave this bitches skull in with her finger

But i thought WW was an amazon? The amazons are white? Whos cares FUCK YOU NIGGER

Black women from a prosperous rich African nation... in fiction only

Bait

Bet she even knows her father.

Real Africa

>Bet she even knows her father.

Beyond fiction.. now into pure fantasy

Holly shit, is that shirt real?

The Amazons are primarily ancient greek, and imported from various other countries of the time.
Diana herself is a golem/titan hybrid. She's the most minor minority you could possibly have. There is exactly one person of her race.
And if she met this black bitch and started taking attitude from her, Wonder Woman would force her facedown into the mud with the Truth Lasso around her, and force her to admit she doesn't deserve any of the things she's demanding.

Knowing who your father is privilege:
Black Bitch has it. Wonder Woman doesn't.

I guess

I was about to say, that is some nice photoshoping... That's fucked up though, in other countries, it'd be illegal to force people to wear this. I'm pretty sure they aren't forced to but we'd still have people giving us shit

Whats this cancer now?

Not cancer.
Cancer goes into remission sometimes.
Niggers are always trouble.

1. The scene in the movie Capt America Civil War was between Wakandan girl and Scar Jo.
2. WW is DC, Wakanda is Marvel.
3. I just got trolled into replying.

Even if is between Widow and Wakanigress, my bet is for Widow... and a interracial lesbo scene after credits