What does Sup Forums think of Minnesota?

Hello Sup Forums. I was just wondering if you think moving to Minnesota is a good idea? Are they cucked like Sweden is? I am 1/2 Swedish and 1/2 German.

I think that fpbp

Ever been to Minnesota mate?

Stay away from St Cloud Wilmar St Paul and Minneapolis esp Northern Minneapolis.

I stay away from cities, no matter where I go. I feel safer surrounded by trees.

Its winnipeg 2.0

Is winnipeg bad?

its a great place just make sure you dont chose one of the designated somali towns

Do this. You'll love it there.

As long as your fine with the freezing cold in the winter (down to -40°F), and the extreme heat in the summer, (I've seen it up to 105°F) you'll love it here.

Is it a whitetopia?

I like cold weather. I guess the hot weather will make me appreciate the cold even more. What are property taxes like?

no. plenty of beaners and nogs like everywhere else

It kind of makes me depressed to know that almost everywhere I go in America, there will be significant amount of shitskins lurking somewhere, but hey, that comes with living in a 60% white country.

It's very cold.

That is not an issue for us white men, we were born in the cold, shitskins merely adapted to it.

The Cold didn't Sweden from becoming a mess.

Move to Wisconsin. We have the same climate, better gun laws and are much less liberal in general.

Just stay away from Milwaukee unless you want to be enriched.

You faggots didn't vote for Reagan in 1984

>your life is Fargo
>William H. Macy sells you cars

How about Montana? I hear property is real expensive of Wisconsin eh?

Reagan wasn't a good president.

I always here people droning on about how good he was, what makes him bad exactly?

Depends on where you go. Around Madison and Milwaukee it can be expensive, but in the rural areas and smaller cities its a bargain.

I feel like anywhere in the Americas that isn't the south or on the coast gets too cold to live without excessive use of technology

The winter average lows for Eugene, Oregon and Boston, which are roughly on the same latitude as Minneapolis are between -2C (28F) and 2C (36F) and that is god tier temperature to me, but Minneapolis has a winter average low is -12C (10F). Humans weren't made for that temperature and no matter how much you convince yourself that unliveably cold winters makes you manlier or whiter it doesn't change the fact that It seriously hinders your ability to grow crops and you have to shovel snow every fucking day.

Montana is white-tier. 89% white state, below 1% black.

I always here my Grandpa complaining about how expensive his property is in Rhinelander, but, his property does include a lake. i don't know why, but everyone is extremely fat in Rhinelander.

>German flag
Enjoy Merkel and sandniggers, Hans. I feel sorry for you.

And the 11% percent is all Feather Indians right?

Pretty much. (Feather, not dot)

Yes, Merkel is probably way worse, but you don't have to tell me that, Sloba.

Minnesota- Tan on /sg/ is based as hell.

would fight isis with/10

>Sloba was bad
HAHA STOP IT, I CAN ONLY LAUGH SO MUCH

I didn't say that.

reagan was a literal communist

Why does he have the guitar when he only strums it once?

How so?

It's probably something aboot his culture...

started this neoconservative era of american history run by jewish trotskyists

why do numale faggots bring guitars to house parties when they only know g, c, d, and am?

Lol. That's cute Wisconsin.
Are gun laws are more laxed.
Only thing you have going for you is liqour on the lords day.
...and fireworks.

Are you form Minnesota?

Too many swedes, norwegian and Somalis.
Fuck swedes, pathological altruists and liberals.

>b-but the good genes!

Go to Sherburne County op.

98% white, you can buy some land, you're an hour away from the city's, 20 minutes away from St Cloud and strong sense of community there.

disgusting fatass

I'm going to bet my life savings that she has burned coal before.

Minnesota fag here, it's a nice state over but stick with the northern half of the state.

Sad isn't eat
Don't lie, I know you wood berry.
Anything is better than living in California AKA hell.

It's ok.

Have you been there? How Germanic is it?

The cost of living here is great but the seafood prices leave something to be desired. All other meats, milk, and eggs are sold pretty cheaply though. You're more likely to run into friendly/helpful people in Minnesota. Of course there's still dick wads but noticeably less of them.

However our women are typically disgusting fatties because the majority of our cooking is either casseroles or "salads" utterly doused in mayonnaise.

Black guys would go nuts over this.

>our women are typically disgusting fatties
Welcome to America

Would you let her bully you, Aussie?

low test detected

It's my home state

A lot of them are also short. 5'5" and under is pretty common.

Women are just short in general.
Looks comfy. Once a finish up community college I will definitely move to the Midwest.

I'm guessing you'll move to the twin cities if you move here. Just live in the suburbs and never go to North Minneapolis and you'll be fine

Minneapolis, St. Cloud, and Duluth all have cool parts are pretty degenerate like most big cities. Somali and Mexican populations are rapidly growing in pretty much every city over 10,000 people.

The North is definitely where it's at, but it's being overrun by people from Minneapolis buying a second house (cabin).

All the roads north of Minneapolis are fucking clogged during the weekend, especially on holidays, when hundreds of thousands of people drive North to go to their cabin or go fishing. Half the trucks on the roads have massive boats behind them.

The southern part of the state the borders Iowa and South Dakota are almost wastelands. Small hick towns that boomed during the railroad age but are now rotting and have increasingly small populations.

Most white people in the state are extremely blue-pilled on things like race and demographics. The republican primary went to Rubio for fucks sake.

My home town of Mankato, 50k people, is still mostly white but that's changing quickly. There's now a Mosque downtown and several Halal markets scattered through the town. We also just elected our first Somali to the school board who also happens to serve on the Minnesota board of CAIR.

It's my home state, I love it, but we're fucked in the long term.

Southern Minnesota is utter garbage. What towns aren't rotting away are getting illegal somalis and beaners by the butt load.

How does it feel to be cucked even harder than WI?

exactly, people don't realize how quickly demographics can change.

50 years of Somali and Spic immigrants will have a massive effect on this state.

Where about do you live?

At least we don't have Milwaukee

But really, both states are fucked in the long run. WI may be better off for now temporarily but we will both share the same fate unless big changes come about.

As mn bro i see a lot of sand nigros

the State already votes Democratic might as well let them move there and not to a Republican leaning state to totally fuck over a Republican ever winning again.

The republicans are hardly any better.

They don't give a shit about population replacement and in fact openly welcome Somali and Hispanics.

They're also top goyim and shill for free trade whenever possible. They only thing they can be given credit for is not taxing nearly as much but even that is a stretch.

The bill sponsors for the new Minnesota Vikings Stadium were top republicans who thought it would be great for the state to donate 400 Million dollars towards the project.

Another fellow MN bro reporting in. Why are there so many of us on this site?

where from?

Part of the problem of trying to find a white utopia to live in, is that white utopias inheritly attract blacks. Whites create a nice safe wealthy society with jobs. Obviously blacks want to live in places like that, so they start moving into apartments in the area to live in the community and take low end jobs, and soon enough they end up ruining the community and the whites leave and start a new community.

Minnesotans drive like dicks and will tailgate you even if you're going 10 mph over the limit

Minnea/pol/is here. It's a nice city as far as big cities go, but there's an increasing black crime problem, as well as a steady inflow & expansion of Somalis that refuse to assimilate. The FBI has found more than a few of them guilty of plotting terrorism. We just got a Somali language radio station. They basically run an entire section of the city, and we have our first Somali candidate running for public office. The lack of assimilation causes much tension, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some sort of riot within a few years.

Got to kill the Money Printers if you want change. They are the power behind the power so to speak, that brings in all the cheap brown labor. Cheap brown labor equals big profits.

Southeastern Minnesota, kinda close to the Iowa border. I live about 40ish minutes from Rochester.

you were probably driving 10mph UNDER the limit as many MNfags do.

Most drivers are slow as shit.

Yeah, I mean Dayton literally told us to fuck off to another state if we didn't like being replaced

yeah but in Montana the feather niggers are segregated into their reservations. Works pretty nicely.

Move to Canada, way more whites, as long as you stay away from major cities.

Canada berong to China now

Went to Minneapolis, one of the most degenerate places I've ever been to.

Nig Somalians everywhere and white girls almost literally sucking their cock right in public. Was nasty.
Not to mention all the lefties run rampant there

Met a qt Arab descended waitress though

What about of you are English with money looking to come over? What is the best state for me to be in?

But that is White people doing that, brü...

Is it really full of Somalians?

Yes, it's like they imported even louder and dumber Southern blacks up there

>living in you s a
>unironically not living in montana
wtf is wrong with you my man?

How? What happened to Swedes viking genes?

DELETE THIS

Fucking hell, it's a vicious cycle

Swedish women weren't introduced to big black cock back in those days

Do Chinese like white guys?

>I am 1/2 Swedish and 1/2 German.

You'll fit right in. It is without a doubt, bar none, the most cucked state in the union.

Gross wtf

Yeah, they had all the Big Nord Cock they wanted

Come to Montana friend.

We have 3 black people and they aren't bad at all.

This. Under -10C and it stops being fun anymore.

Luckily I live by the coast so that is extremely rare.

Somalis aren't that bad, they're just weird.

I live in Duluth. Love it and would not want to be anywhere else in the world.

Somali girls can be qt but fuck they are degenerate.

Somali guys are just strange, mysteriously so. Dangerous

Minnesota (New Somalia) is probably the worst state tbqh. If you need to go north Wisconsin is better than Minnesota in pretty much every way. But if you can get away from the Midwest try to get to the mountain states.

The men went to sea to get away from their women back in the day.

There's a reason the women on former colonies like Iceland have Celtic or other more local ancestry.

LOL The twin cities are 100000 times worse than Milwaukee. Milwaukee is Segregated as shit and if you stay in the white areas its actually pretty nice.