What happened to the good old Fox in the Box? THe player that was not complete by any means...

what happened to the good old Fox in the Box? THe player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area

The archtypical example is Filippo Inzaghi. I remember he was my favourite player as a kid, but I can't imagine any current kids looking up to a player like that. Not fast, not technical, not strong

lewandowski

>The player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area
Players got better?

target man

Müller

he's been shit though

belotti desu

4-4-2 formation died

belotti is the the new fox in the box.

he will never leave torino because no one will pay the money that his goals warrant because they are all tap-ins.

Chicharito

One of those players won the most recent ballon dor OP

this

Ronaldo, Lewa, Icardi, Belotti, Costa, Kane, there's plenty m8

He is not complete by any means, but he has that predatory instinct inside the area

think francis jeffers has retired lad

It's Morata, but unfortunately Zidane prefers his terrorist buddy Benzeshit.

it is easier to dive and get a penalty

>Ronaldo
>Not fast, not technical, not strong
He annoys me but I don't think you can equate him to Inzaghi

Inzaghi was literally born offside la

Mario Gomez was like that. Not sure where he is now though.

But he is a fox in the box no matter how you look at it

wolfsburg

wolfsburg, scored 14 goals so far this season

Ruud

>THe player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area
literally Falcao

Everyone became a midfielder, even the goalkeeper. Positions died a long time ago

>le miss 20 chances a game but score the pivotal one man

Cavani is a lesser version

Cavani is the complete opposite of Inzaghi, he's great at everything except scoring

I guess teams want their striker to help out with build up and shit. I really can't see why a player like him wouldn't work in football.

Belotti is close, but probably more technical than Inzaghi was, and stronger. Really hope he'll stay in Italy though.

fox in the box? vardy desu

Nowhere near as efficient at it as Inzaghi was.

aguero

fucking THIS

As for the fox in the box, Milan has carried on this tradition of having such player in Lapadula. He's shit though.

Lapadula and Bacca are exactly like Inzaghi. Except they don't score.

KrIs BoYd