Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>pic related

So sad about that heart attack and/or suocide of his happening soon.
RIP in peace

guess he can die happy after he sees the shape of the earth, you know, like a minute later.

>sees he's been wrong all his life, and suddenly realizes the mistakes he's making pushing eveyone in his life away
>resolve to make it up to his family and rekindle his relationships
>dies a minute later

> builds a 20k rocket that has an almost 100% chance of killing him
> airlines exists
Holy fuck this dude is stupid.

Mr. Attention Whore "had to cancel" ("whew!") when it was 'discovered' he didn't have a permit from the BLM.

Sucks that he cancelled it like a lil bitch

How did black lives matter fuck him over with a permit?

I really wanted him to blew himself, for a consparanoid like him is like dying in battle.

>Become limo driver instead of study STEM

This gonna be good

kek

>spending 20k on a rocket that will go to a lower altitude than a $100/hr rented cessna

Why are americans so extra specially retarded?

RIPIP in pieces.

How can the Earth be flat, when my Life goes downhill every Day ?

>man who doesnt believe in science cant figure out why rocket couldn't launch

if the earth is flat, why is he launching on an angle?

>My job is operating vehicles
>A rocket is kind of like a vehicle
>If those eggheads at NASA can build one, I can too
>Science isn't even real bro
RIP in pepperoni

Hes supposed to be blasting off on monday. Said he isnt a fan of rules.

Besides the obvious about him being an idiot and 95% change of him dying from the launch or inability to land, can we also focus on the fact that he decided to make this steam powered? I mean, seriously? Can he even get high enough to kill himself in the fall on a steam powered rocket? My honest guess is that, because he's an idiot and did the work himself, it's going to explode on the launch pad. Steam fitting is an art that results in your death if you don't know what you're doing.

This. He could just buy a plane ticket and get to 30k feet, instead of the 1500 feet his future coffin will take him.

>steam powered rocket
mfw

He's either gonna blow himself up or crash so burn. Either way, he's not gonna get nearly enough height to unambiguously see curvature.

Oh, but don't you know the government puts special lenses or computer screens or whatever the fuck over all the windows so you can't actually see out?

>The plan is to launch himself in the steam-powered rocket, painted with a big "RESEARCH FLAT EARTH" sponsor on the side, at speeds of up to 800 kilometers per hour (500 miles per hour) to fly a distance of 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) over the Mojave Desert.

>Each degree of latitude is approximately 69 miles

> "Knowing that NASA doesn't send anyone to space, Mad Mike could be one of the only people up in the air in a rocket."

Discounting the millions who travel by plane every day.

DO A BARREL ROLL

If the earth is flat, why is the moon a sphere?

>4πr2

Yea, look into it. This fuck is trying to launch using steam. He's gonna fucking explode.

Even if that's true, the dude can go sky diving. Or do they magically fake the view you have when falling out of a plane too?

He won't prove the earth is flat but he'll surely prove natural selection.

this was supposed to happen last weekend and already got shut down because it was taking place on public property. old news.

His trailer house.....launch pad fucked up.

I hope it happens
It would be glorious

Underrated post

>BOOM!!!!

Conspirincy
It will fail miserably
This fool is being used by the elite to provide a metafour to Kim to consider and reflect on the consequences of public failure and shame.
Mark my words Sup Forums

Why is there a flat earth theory but no flat Mars,Venus, Jupiter,Uranus ect theory??

Because Earth was specially made for humanity

He's going 1800 feet up. Just buy a fucking drone and a go-pro or a model rocket from Estes or something. Or a plane ticket.

Besides, you gotta go way higher than that to see the curvature of the Earth.

That's absurd. Was a puddle specifically made for the shape of the water sitting in it?

one of three things will happen
1) he is successful and proclaims the earth was flat, ether recording the even or nothing simply to push his own beliefs because he's an ass
2) He survives and releases the earth is not flat! he recordes the event and FlatFags will forever claim he is controlled by the jews or whatever illuminati shadow people they claim control earth
3) he fucking dies and FlatFags will say the jews killed him hurdur the earth is flat

Pretty much this

Where will this stream and what time?