Do Russian men like Arab women at all? I really would like to meet a Russian man

Do Russian men like Arab women at all? I really would like to meet a Russian man.

I'm Russian, baby, you can contact me anytime ;^)

No meet me instead.

this girl from egypt who enjoys marijuana and not wearing hijab added me on snapchat. she's cute and there's something about those jet black curls but i've long ago given up on women and don't really care for figuring out their wacky motives. i don't know if she's actually from egypt come to think of it, i think she's natural americanoid

also, my best and well only friend is named mohammed and he thinks the real mohammed was a con man. but this is not gay relationship, purely platonic

i come usa as boy from dubna, russian federation, 1997

Are you guys heavily connected to your culture?

idk but i do, especially Levantine goddesses

>tfw no catholic Russian gf

Äre där en pöjk?

ew.

You can meet me instead, I'm eastern euro enough.

>The one time my Arabic ancestry couod help me

Wants russian men

Wew

the only time someone from the balkans will admit they are proto-russian lmao
excluding serbs

>he thinks the real mohammed was a con man
he was a con man, but he wanted to make shit better unlike eg. l ron hubbard, who created a religion just for financial gain

h-how about a chicano

no we only like turkish girls

dumb jew, we aint balkan and certainly not russian

he was just some autist who wanted everyone to live his "anti-degenerate" life because he couldn't get any pussy

Australia sounds pretty cool but I know for a fact Arab Aussies are fucking annoying

You'll find a qt arab girl that will want you user-desu. plenty of arab girls in the usa

Not to be trad or anything but do you really think you'll be with someone who looks like that long-term? Gosh that amount of makeup is just exhausting to look at. I know it's what she does but it makes me cringe to look at ... her skin .... must be suffering

we are nor russian nor balkan, nor actually eastern europe

but we still get lumped in those categories, that's why I said "enough"

>implying we won't witness a future generation of Russian rapespawn in Syria

>we only like turkish girls
>posts a pic of one of a totally unrealistic looking girl, almost a human anime character that has no visible turkish traits
yeah, good luck with that

I'm fine with that, less inbred faces tbqh

which one? I have very few connections to Americanoid society and make only little baby graspings on the old world through my personal computer. So no, no heavy anything, I meet new people to practice my retard-tier Russian on maybe every two or three years. sometimes I cry watching dash cam videos

>Do Russian men like Arab women at all?
Some do, some don't probably. Generally i think there are no particular stereotypes or anything about arab women.

men would like any woman if she's qt enough. a woman doesn't have ethnicity or nationality actualy, it's just a walking vagina. (and asshole)

i like vodka and squatting baby i´m all yours

2na kman b7b el white boys

I'm not sure if you mean Russians or Syrians are inbred

kek, how do you know about Arab Aussies? We're kind of strange people, we could have a best friend called Mohhammed yet at the same time talk shit about muslims.. kek.

>kavkazian
>many of them basically look slav
>and they can into arabic
what a list of delusions

>cry watching dash cam videos
that's the most russian thing i've seen on this board yet kek

no stereotypes? interesting

wtf, a fellow jordanian femanon?
also, no. i like russian boys. not necessarily for their looks. they're like a whole different kind of everything

oh gosh, i didn't expect you to be arab. i'm sorry lmao. i know about arab aussies because i've done my fair share of the internet and i like to follow locals from different countries on social media

i said local kavkazian (circassians mainly)

>I really would like to meet a Russian man

Y-you can be my dom gf...

Would I pass as a local in Russia?

No such thing

circassian boys are qt but nothing interesting beyond that honestly. done my fair share

>no stereotypes? interesting
Shouldn't be too surprising i think. There are basically no arabs here. I'm actually pretty sure i never saw one here, they're probably more rare than even black people. Maybe it depends on the region.

not really. too handsome (i am not even joking). but you could pass a half-russian or some volga german

Really? I know a lot of half Russians here so i'd assume a lot of Arab guys go and study there. But then again, i'm talking about Jordan and obviously I can't compare that to Russia

I don't really like arab looking people but I'm sure many people here are ok with it.

D-Do you like Anglo boys?

>a lot of Arab guys go and study there
they mostly come here to impregnate '"our'" women and then dump them.
but thanks to that our genes are improving slowly. we russian '"men"' welcome those Men here. they like to fuck '"our'" women and we do need their semen so it's a win-win situation basically.

:)

Te sorprendería si te dijera que no soy de descendencia germánica o anglosajona?

>a lot of Arab guys go and study there
Maybe in Moscow or St. Petersburg. I'm further east, international students here are mostly from China and Pakistan, few from some african countries. Even in Moscow and St. Petersburg i doubt that many people actually interacted with arabs in any way.

There are few Arabs in Moscow. I hardly see any usually.

Do you have a favourite Russian novel OP?

nothing a little bleach can't do ;)

You can't bleach face traits.

>When African nations gainedindependence from colonialism, the Soviet Union offered scholarships to young people from these nations. About 400,000 Africans studied in the former Soviet Union between the late 1950s and 1990
>Hence colloquial terms for Afro-Russians born in the 1950s and 1960s are "Children of the Festival" (ru) or "Children of Lumumba"

yeah you're right i'd need a surgery or two to make myself look uglier

No need for surgeries and bleaching 2bh. Bee yourself. That was my point.

so what? we russian '"men'" are absolutely ok with Black Guys breeding '"our'" women.
too bad there are not as many of Them here as we would like it to be.

The Brothers Karamazov. my mom told me she really liked Dostovetskiy when she was younger so she got me into him

I'm a Catholic. Not a girl though

I don't mind someone's nationality. But you're a Muslim. This fact alone is enough to be afraid of your kind.

ah ok
op probably looks like pic related anyway

There is a Jordanian girl on Sup Forums and she needs a good dicking from a Slavic penis no less. How could I facilitate such and event? Would she dare take a penis from another man?

tfw no russian lubimi :( why live?

reeeeeeeee i don't want dick i want love from ruski lubimi

do you wear burka?

>I'm further east, international students here are mostly from China and Pakistan
Not really. I'm from Novosibirsk and there are students from Europe and several from arab countries. Though the majority of foreign students is chinese of course.

Russians are ugly, uncivilized and suffer from FAS, love me instead

>that flag
>that post
lel you're slavshit wtf are you even talking about

Im germanrussian masterrace and i love mena qts

but those are spics

Spics? No they are mena qts. What are you talking?

get better taste home boy
they look basic as fuck

Do you really like them? They are max 6-7/10 to me. Don't want to say anything bad, everyone has his taste, I'm just curious.

Are you still rubbing it out? I'd like to help you with my thick Caucasian dick. Do you have skype?

Du önskar

>Spics

Rude I never have once made any sortof stereotype towards your people

How do you call it in English when a guy is trying to get on a girl in a ridiculous and creepy manner?

Probably a few ways to put it that I don't know about.

My favourite is "being dusty"

Thanks. I should improve my relationships vocabulary, no one usually teaches you about it.

You don't. You set in the corner and weep as I have sex with your girl.

How will you fuck emptiness?

With great speed and vigor

I think you should see a therapist.

we are 100% celtic

>unrealistic looking girl
>girl

Muh lady, I care not whither you pleasure yourself with or without me, but you should not do it alone.
Chose

I have a Russian friend who works in a church and deals a lot with refugees, since our churches feel obligated to shelter them. She told me that a lot of the Syrians she talked to spoke Russian because they've studied in Russia at some point, so I guess there is some truth behind this

Here's some points:
1. russian don't have generally opinion on arab women (because mostly we see them about 0 times per life)
2. fact that you're muslim may be a bit weird for someone but still there's a lot of people that don't care (i have a christian friend that is married with muslim girl, they're good)
3. more likely this guy won't like to go to Jordan so you should be ready to live with him in his country (keep it in mind)
_ _ _
So: you can find a right person that will like you. I don't think it will be hard like "1 chance out of 1 000 000".
Good luck!

>a lot of the Syrians
We're talking hundreds, maybe thousands in a 12mil city. Your chances of meeting one are insanely small.

does she like to comfort Them with her lips around their Superior Penises?

are you that slutty jordanian?
Haram, Absolutely haram

10 of 10

They're qt, agreed.

yes I like qt from mena

Well if someone thinks they're 10 maybe there is a girl who thinks I'm ok.

I dont understand

She's already climaxed and gone to bed guys.

Those girls are slightly below average for me while you think they are 10/10, maybe same will once work for me. I don't like how I look either.

No

Stop saying "we" and not represent the point of view of the majority.