FUCK DA WHITE PEOPLE WE GONNA KILL YO FAG ASS WHITE BOY

FUCK DA WHITE PEOPLE WE GONNA KILL YO FAG ASS WHITE BOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfT70KKbySw
youtube.com/watch?v=za6nv-CK4xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least fuck my wife while I watch first.

sheeeit

GOOD LUCK, YOU CAN'T HIT SHIT HOLDING YO PROBLEM SOLVER LIKE THAT. AT LEAST THE CHOLO'S KNOW HOW TO SHOOT BUT YOU PEOPLE, YES I MEAN YOU DARK ASS BIG LIP HAVING FAG BRAIDS WEARING COONS, YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD YOUR PIECE THE RIGHT WAY, YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN. CAN YOU READ THIS, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO?

Great way to hold a gun. 10/10

All niggers should be exterminated. Arm every white man. Open season. Let's play cowboys and niggers.

Holding it like that'll only hit my legs at best.

You niggers are still slaves.

fuck off nigger

Try even shoot straight holding the gun upside down you clown. At least white people have money for guns and know how to shoot accurately and deadly. A whole gang of you idiots wouldnt stand a chance againt 1 white guy with some military training or even a white guy who practices shooting like on youtube hahahaha

s-sorry, master y-your hourly blowjob was l-late it won't happen again slurp i slurp was busy slurp pleasing your friends tyroneus and LaTheft

nigga lame

Why the ralph logo photoshopped on lol

fucking kek

sherlock homo

Why do regressives ignore the fact that black people are more violent by a HUGE degree?

wow thats such a lie, prove it you dumb idiot. wow youre dumb are you in middle school homofaggot

Why is it that in a span of ten years btards have become common fox news cut of retards?

Help make the world a better place and kys Sup Forums

Liar homo chomo racist liar yous a liar nigga queer

Because it means their ideology is wrong, duh.

It's because they push a narrative of objective human equality, which is false and easily proven false with complete scientific consensus, so since they don't have facts on their side, they stick to emotional appeals.

because nigger

I’m liberal and it’s because it bother them. They surround themselves with Obama type blacks so they don’t get a lot exposure to violent blacks.

look up some crime statistics.
you think blacks are 12% of the general population and 34% of the prison population because they're so well behaved?
kek.

Sheeeeeiiit

Context?

youtube.com/watch?v=VfT70KKbySw

i still hit
youtube.com/watch?v=za6nv-CK4xQ

some guy with braided bitch hair is calling me a "FAG ASS WHITE BOY".