If only Europeans have guns then they could stop terrori-

>if only Europeans have guns then they could stop terrori-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could have stopped that act of terrorism if there had been guns on the plane though. What were they hijacked with again, a pair of pliers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting

>if only the army had guns they could stop terrorism

Yeah, they actually can't carry while on base.

They aren't allowed to carry firearms with them while they're on base

Jews did WTC

did we?

Yes.

>be american
>have no guns
lmbo cannot fabricate

u need to delet this

That wasn't done by terrorists though

hmm so we blow the buildings up, but how do we get anything out of it? america was knee deep in the ME already. they had their fingers in all the pies too at that point.

Nice try you lying kike

>Saudis and Egyptians aren't terrorists

neocons please

Imagine being this retarded

If Israel did it, it would make far more sense for them to frame Iran/Syria/Hezbollah for it.

The only plausible theory for Israel's complicity would be if they were aware at some level that it would happen but withheld the information because the US would depend on them a lot more in the aftermath.

ok so we frame them? Iran became a hellhole in the 70s. the hostage crisis already showed the world anyone besides us and jordanian in the ME are chimps.
there's no point in blowing anything up when the people we're "trying to frame" are already doing it to themselves by doing other shit.
best allies worst posters desu

Neocon Jews seeking for a war against Iraq and any other Arab country, but have no support from Americans.

Suddenly 9/11 happens and subsequently America attacks Iraq, Syria, Libya, and so on.

Pure Coincidence.

I don't get the Israel did 9/11 theory. Yeah they probably weren't losing sleep over it but the Saudis are huge shitheads with an ax to grind in the first place, it's not like the most obvious explanation is hard to believe

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Shield (2 August 1990 – 17 January 1991) for operations leading to the buildup of troops and defense of Saudi Arabia and Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) in its combat phase, was a war waged by coalition forces from 35 nations led by the United States against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait.

getting america to support you in ANY war is as easy as just fucking asking them, they'll gladly hop on the thing.

This, but its a perfect meme.
"Oh, the Jews manipulated you, that's why you don't believe that they did it"
"you must be a kike"
its cringy, but its a good tactic. "Everyone who disagrees with me is a kike"

The Gulf war and other related wars aren't comparable with post-9/11 wars. In the Gulf war they just bomb a few places, but in the Iraq war they literally went in a Vietnam mode and fucking destroyed the whole country and destabilized the entire Middle East. Same with the Syria war.

You needed a boogeyman to convince Americans for stupid wars. Back then in Vietnam, it was the Communist threat. Now after 9/11 it's the Islamist threat.

so we're behind Vietnam as well? goddamn. what did we get out of americans napalming chinks en masse?

>The Gulf war and other related wars aren't comparable with post-9/11 wars.
you mean to tell me fucking the iraqi army in the ass so hard it falls apart to become militias controled by warlords didn't lead to it in any kind of way?

The Gulf war is a joke compared to the wars today. Did you see that the Gulf war destabilized the whole fucking Middle East? No.

Also, the American involvement in the 90s were different than their involvement today. Back then they played two groups against each others (such as Saddams Iraq against Iran).

Today they literally bomb fucking anything and invade the whole country.

how else do you expect them to invade? seriously, there is no other way other than fucking everything up when it comes to insurgencies.

>what did we get out of americans napalming chinks en masse?
You do know a certain man called Henry Kissinger, right? The man who is single-handedly responsible for any Cold-war-era proxy war from Vietnam to Latin America.

Now guess which ethnicity he belongs to.

That's kinda stupid when you consider that they can carry at a fucking coffee shop.

the u.s and particularly the CIA had taken interest in latin america (not talking about cuba) only in the 80s tho. hell we even sent troops to nicaragua to help the americanos out.

anyways, how did it benifit the jews? I can see the logic in fucking the ME up. but latin america and south east asia had nothing to take from.

I know I sound like a troll now. But Jews always find two sides to war against each other and than support both sides.

Cold war is a perfect example for this. The mastermind behind the CIA was Henry Kissinger and the Communists were mostly Jews as well.

Ashkenazi Jews are simply evil. Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews (which make the majority of Israel) aren't that evil actually (just misguided).

the fucking comm*unists shat the area up too tho.
the fucks brought araffat here, supplied the ayyrabs and even threatend to send in their troops if we didn't stop buttraping the egyptian army.
Jews supported communism at first because it's was a way to finally get the rights they wanted (seriuosly imperialistic russia was hell for jews no matter how you look at it) but after the revolution commuinism came back to bite them in the ass.

You can't bust America's nuts for 911. We did it to ourselves

>trick the US to fund saudi and egyptian extremist rebels to fight some lybian shit
>said rebels form Al Qaeda
>crash two planes in NYC (blow that shit up and say it was Iraq
>deploy NATO to the middle east
>deploy american bases in palestine and middle east
>kick out the palestinians while americans get turborape some niggers in sandals
>?????
>profit

You almost tricked us happy merchant

only problem with that is we already kicked the palis out in 67'
and by our own damn selves

Forgo to mention

>get US fight dog in ME to protect your big jew noses from yihadist groups
I find it hillarious how easy you control the US, its basically your bitch now, ecen mkre with Donald "Kike me up" Trump

again, if we kicked the palis on our own. fucked up all the arabs around us BY OUR OWN. WHY do we need the u.s in the area?

Childhood is thinking jews did 9/11.
Adulthood is realising that an inside job makes more sense.

Well the US give you quite a not of money to pay for your military so you can't really tell murrica to fuck off

we became "best allies" after 73'. they even embargoed us beforehand, arabs would truly be fucked if the us back then would just cut us checks for weaponry and munition