What makes you comfy Sup Forums?
Also Comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/wind-59659
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Pipe smoking is underrated for comfy.
So is rolling up in blankets on MDMA.

I love cigars but have only tried pipe smoking once and i think the tobbacco i used was a little dry, ill have to give it another go to maximise comfyness in the future!

Damn minus 38
Anyone here from anywhere that gets that cold?

Used to visit this Pakistani families house, they had no couches but cushions on the floor and these amazing soft carpets. Me and my budy would play video games all night and his mom and sisters would bring us all kind of amazing food and snacks, it was comfyness overload.

Celadon mother fucking city.

Took me a few tries before I managed to get everything just right, but felt so good when I finally got it.

themoscowtimes.com/news/wind-59659
Russia is a wonderful place, user Anonovich

Beeing at my appartment, alone, with some wine (Froggy here) and browsing Internet at my battlestation.

So comfy.

Wine is definately the comfiest drink id get some if i didnt have work tomorrow.

Ill give it another try on your reccomenation pipe bro

Goddamnit dont they just get the day off if the weathers that bad? Russians are hardcore.

I'm always laying in my bed watching youtube video's, drinking beer and working on projects for my internet radio, don't have to work and get to sleep in anytime of day, my life is very comfy :3

Sounds good Sup Forumsro what is your internet radio show about? Do you get many listeners? I miss the comfyness of the neet lifestyle staying pu till 4am and the likes

Can't find source, but read that schools don't give students off unless temperature is -52 degrees C (-61.6F).
Anyway, it's not so much Russians as just humans being hardcore. People in the west just never really get to test their limits, so they don't know what they can deal with.

Good on you, bro. I was a bit disappointed with mine until I got gud, really enjoyed it until I had to give up the 'baccy.
Also, rum is an underrated comfy drink. I've got this year's edition of pic related and am looking forward to drinking that while looking out at the snow. Too bad Barcadi and Morgan give it such a bad rep.

Definately Morgans and Bacardi are awfull practically all spirits in that price range are not good, I literally just found a small bottle of some decent rose so im getting started on that as a mid week treat to my self. That Rum advent calender is a great idea!

Had some great cinnamon-infused rakia when I was working in the balkans, cheap as all hell and absolutely delicious and warm comfy. Too bad they made and consumed that locally, haven't been able to find it anywhere else.

>weed and looking for lolis
>Sup Forums is my favourite place
>I live on my own,don't want to live with my parents ever again

Aha yes i fondly remeber rakia from when i visited serbia and bulgaria never had the cinnamon version though sounds great, maybe try find someone who will send you a few bottles?

No problems finding good rakia, it's just the cinnamon stuff that's impossible to find.
On another note, ever tried Ararat? It holds up alright against French brandies, and might be a bit cheaper for the same quality, depending on how many Armenians live in your neighbourhood.

Never! And unfortunately there are no Armenians as such in the uk so i doubt id find it, the odd thing is im not a fan of "western" style brandys but the various plum based ones you get in the balkans are delcious! Perhaps you could infuse your own cinnamon rakia there are a bunch of methods of infusing spirits.Did you ever try sloe gin? It might just be an English thing but its gin infused with these berries you can pick wild and it tastes amazing we drink it around Christmas

I've been working on my kitchen skills lately and was actually considering making some sloe gin from scratch (because it's absolutely impossible to find at a reasonable price).

And on that note cooking can be super comfy when you're just making nice stuff for yourself, no pressure.

the smell of heroin burning on foil

Cooking is indeed cofy, ive known several people to make sloe gin and its apparently pretty easy but takes months to enfise properly, try adding a few good quality cinnamon sticks to a bottle of rakia while your at it (maybe with a little sugar?) Good to talk to you about comfy smokes and drinks, reminds me of the old days of Sup Forums before everything became HURR DURR NIGGERS.

I was waiting for someone to mention heroin, unfortunately for me the hell of getting off it far outways the comfyness of when i was on it, believe me user quit while your ahead.

aha damn comfy and infused not cofy and enfised

> Full Meta Jacket
A film about someone wearing a jacket over his jacket

lol fuck off nigger