My little sister is being taken to one of these "education" trips this Monday

My little sister is being taken to one of these "education" trips this Monday.

She HAS to go unless she gets a note signed by a doctor, if she doesn't go my parents could face a fine.

Is there anything I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
gov.uk/national-curriculum/other-compulsory-subjects
secularism.org.uk/news/2013/11/headteacher-apologises-after-ordering-pupils-to-attend-islam-awareness-trip-or-face-punishment-for-racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burn the mosque down.

Find a racist doctor?

Just have her go, it's fun and culturally enriching!

Take her Go Karting instead.

>face a fine

what the fuck for?

give her some condoms, cant have here go unprotected now can we?

My high school religion class took a trip to a synagogue. We however, didn't have to practice praying like these cucks.

A fine? Seriously? Just say it conflicts with her religious beliefs and complain if they push it further.

I'm sure this is just a joke though, right?

Three options.

1. Get a note from your local doctor for some bullshit reason, like the flu.
2. Let your sister go and let her airy-fairy teachers indoctrinate her into thinking radical Islam is the best thing to happen to your country since hipster Buddhism.
3. Not going to explain this option, because I'm not that willing to incriminate myself.

>She HAS to go unless she gets a note signed by a doctor, if she doesn't go my parents could face a fine.

KEK. Britian is gone..
>inb4 people go on about this pic:

Only religious schools can force you to do religion-related shit in this country, and even they tend to not do that... Parents actually have to sign of to give PERMISSION for the trip, rather than to opt-out.

>Is there anything I can do?

Emigrate to a more secular state?

story to this picture?

Is there no religious freedom in the UK? Can't you just get a note saying you're a christian and it'd be violating your religious ideals?

Take her to the doctors, have her lay it on. Done.

Just say, you are jedi, and you can't do it or some shit, you useless anglo cunt.

I hope this is b8.

How can you force a child to go to on a religion themed field trip?

When are we going to stop this bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>We need to learn about all ways of life
>N-not a church, no, but definitely a mosque and a synagogue

Pretty sure they can't force her to go. If not, what law are you breaking?

You faggots obviously don't know British law.

Parents who refuse to send their kids to school face a fine.

>a fine

How is that real? Even Canada isn't prepping the bull with such enthusiasm

Have her take a cross and tell teachers she will only enter when the Imam kisses it

Or claim to be a Scientology and say the Thetan level in the building is not good and it would be oppressing you and your religious beliefs to enter

>Be in Dutch school
>Visit places of religious worship if your parents sign off on the trip

Pretty standard shit.. I've never been to a mosque, but I've visited churches and a synagoge in elementary and high school. My gf is a hs teacher, and her students go to 3 different houses of worship in year 3 or something... She said the trip to the Mosque was an eye opener to her, students and staf. 'So they really ARE this backwards?!'

Grown ass Muslim men explaining why men and women are segregated in mosques, and why Sunni islam is 'real' and shia islam is not apparantly made quite the impression.. And not a very good one.

Right. Cant have her grow up thinking everyone is equal now can we. Put a swastika sticker on her backpack. Or an ISIS flag sticker.

Make sure to use good adhesive so it cant come off too. Its sure to get her sent home.

Dress her up as a crusader, full on armor and cross

>How can you force a child to go to on a religion themed field trip?

Be British, basically.

I'm skeptical. But it's not out of the realm of possibility in Europe.

>adult women with head scarves

wew laddy, say goodbye to your country

Holy shit so I have to indoctrinate my kids?

It's either private school or home schooling for me m8

I'm suspecting OP's story is bullshit, but i'll bite.
Its a school function, so like any other subject you learn in school you need to go. Even if you don't believe in it. Besides, if she learns more about Islam, so what, at least she'll have and educated point of view to make her own decision about it. Doesn't mean she's going to convert to Islam, doesn't mean she's going to like Islam. Again since its compulsory, she'll probably resent it. When is the last time you ended up liking something you were forced to do?

I was forced to read Wuthering Heights in Highs school. It sure as shit didn't make me like the book, but I read it anyway.

Put raw bacon in her pockets.

Serious question does it have to be a british doctor? I could fax you one.
t. m.d.

Pull your knife back out from the bin and go get some.

If they're also going to a church then let her go. If not, then just pay the fine.

How much is the fine?

Get her to wear this.

Refuse on religious grounds, period. If ppl don't start taking a stand, you'll get rolled over by the brown horde.

Also

Find out how many sand niggers are forced to go to church and pray to a Catholic/Christian god... I'll imagine it's zero

Can't you just say your religion prohibits bowing to false gods?

Look at those fucking teachers. Just look at them.
This is your country on feminism.

That's different a Mosque is not a school.
School cannot take children to anywhere without the parents permission.

Poison her food and make her see the doctor.

I went to a mosque once

Nasty as fuck, smells like kebab

Take the fine faggot.

(There won't be a fine)

Britain YES!

Where you at sempai? I wouldn't mind knowing a doctor who can speak English.

Accept the fine

no you faggots need to get your fucking shit together. I am sick of you fucking whining. Grow a pair of fucking balls and tell them to fuck off. If a fucking muslim was told he has to go on a field trip to any other religions church and practice their studies his/her parents would tell everyone to fuck off.

Not even joking. Go fuck yourself or grow some balls.

>Brits are forced to indoctrinate their children or be fined

gotta admit, you made a nice argument. But does open an opportunity to troll the school and mosque.

Tokyo ofc. only here and okinawa are rightful burger clay

If it's any consolation i went on one and i think islam is the worst force in the modern world.

That's bullshit. It's perfectly legal to home school as long as you follow the basic curriculum. Taking them out for one day wouldn't be such a big deal.

Exactly. The school needs the parents consent to take them anywhere.

I DO NOT CONSENT

Remember when it was okay to force children to go to one religion, but strictly prohibit even talking about another? Guess what, that happens in Britain too.

Bollocks, just refuse to sign the parental consent form.
Or just have the day off.
The fines are for kids with less than 80% attendance, not for odd days/weeks off.

the kids have to learn about diversity because of what the leadership did.

That's not school though, or maybe it is in britainistan. What is wrong with you people? Shit like this is exactly what lost you the Americas

INTANASHANLLY KALIQUE

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

i remember them pulling this shit on us when i was in an inner city school
they gave us soda and crisps at the end and years later i realize they were trying to win our trust

at least i moved to an uncucked outer city school after that

Say it's against your religion.

school letter or bait

Actually I was wrong, you don't even have to follow the national curriculum, you just have to provide your child with full time education from the age of 5.

He lives in London, there should be plenty of Sikh or Hindu doctors that'll help him out.

What is wrong with parents nowadays? If they had tried to force us into a goddamn mosque when i was a kid, all the parents would have cried bloody murder and would have had fired whoever was responsible for this.

Pussy ass faggots. Get of my lawn.

My school sent kids to go visit free dentist. Damn commies.

Surely you aren't serious.

They can actually fine you? Back when I was in school we had to PAY to go on field trips, but now when they favor leftist agenda you have to pay if you DON'T go?

Your country is a mess, take it back you fucking coward.

I'm in Yokohama. Kinda out of the way for me, but good job getting an actual job here.

Shall we have a thread that isn't ruined by cringeworthy retarded posts?

Rub bacon grease on the bottom of her shoes - dust her clothing with finely ground bacon, place this bacon dust in all her pockets.

make her a wepon of mass-desecration.

>Give your sister food poisoning, by giving her contaminated food.
>Call GP to give a sick note on that day she has to go.
>Problem solved.

Are you shitting me?

This is a joke, right?

I'm not reading this thread, someone please tell me this is a joke.

I was forced to go to a mosque when I was in school.

Got me out of PE, so I wasn't too bothered.

Perfect

Do they only take kids to mosques or do they also do church trips?

The boys will fuck about and your school will probably get asked to leave. Everyone at uni who I've talked to about this said the same thing happened with them. I wouldn't worry. They're very strict, when I went with cubs I didn't want any of the Pakis hanging around outside to steal my shoes so I didn't take them off and the paki bloke at the front asked everyone to go

>free dentist
>take you to get half assed exam
>here just take this form home to your mommy and daddy
>$5000 work order

My dad is a dentist and laughs at the amount of money you faggots spend on nothing.

Its kind of funny but the boarding school i went to used to have its morning assembly 3 days a week in the local church and we had to sing a Hymn first. Dont think anyone minded.
But i would outright refuse to go to a mosque

But im guessing now people would bitch and whine about Churches and how its not diverse and demand it be banned

As for the education trip, just refuse. They cant do shit

Is this really what the UK is like?

I remember going on plenty of religious themed school trips as a kid, it's nothing weird.
I went to a synagogue, a bigass cathedral and a regular church more than once. It's just regular old Religious Education (RE).

>if she doesn't go my parents could face a fine
That right there is a filthy lie though, user. Heck, it's usually the other way round - you have to pay if YOU want to go on the trip.

Kill your sister's headmaster and teachers?

You do realize the point of these "trips" is to try and force the kids to convert to Islam, and if they don't, to show them they're dhimmis, right?

Let her go and learn about the enemy. The more you understand your enemy, the better you can combat them.

stop talking shite, RE is not compulsory.
If the school so much as implies it is then you go to the papers and take the school to court.

That should actually be a thing. A lot of worthless fucks out there who don't take care of their kids at all. I think parents should be forced to show proof of regular visits to the doctor and dentist for their kids.

Stay in Europe. Stay in Europe.

Can we get a thread where England isn't being cucked into oblivion? Push me faggot, I'll have an inspector reviewing your tv license in the next 5 minutes.

Further research suggests that either you're talking complete shit, or the school is lying to parents. You can withdraw your children from any religious education.

>Religious education
>Schools have to teach RE but parents can withdraw their children for all or part of the lessons. Pupils can choose to withdraw themselves once they’re 18.

gov.uk/national-curriculum/other-compulsory-subjects

Behead the teacher and if anyone objects call them racist bigots for not accepting your islamic culture.

F A T & L A Z Y
A
T
&
L
A
Z
Y

Hahahahahhahahahahha

Seriously though, she doesn't have to go on a school trip. Not sure why you think you will get fined. Stop being a wuss and do something.

Pretty sure this is some bait guys, if the laws in the UK are anything like the US, parents have to sign a permission slip for a field trip.

Still my point stands that there really is no harm in going, so what she learns what muslims do, big deal. You guys are getting all torqued off about the "forced" when you know that's not true. Its a bait thread.

That's not how an innocent child's mind works, user.

I was opposite, my school had its own nurses and a dentist
But my parents told school we had a private dentist so i never got free dentist visits at school, plus i never ever saw private dentist in my whole childhood

Give your sister bacon, it will protect her from any Muslims

Its just a few hours (if even) in a mosque mate. they aint asking her to convert. redpill her later on rotherham and honor killing and shit just to be sure.

This is all true. Isn't it?

Do they make terrorist kids go to churches and synagogues?

>Can we get a thread where England isn't being cucked into oblivion?

Sure we can, the thread we are in right now. Now that it's been established that OP is stupid or shitposting.

Retard.

Thank fuck not all non-Brits took the bait.
A school got into trouble for this scenario some time ago.
secularism.org.uk/news/2013/11/headteacher-apologises-after-ordering-pupils-to-attend-islam-awareness-trip-or-face-punishment-for-racism

How dare you to even imply such thing, that woukd be cultural genocide, you bigoted pole. Gay parade in Warsaw when?