Hi. im Gary Narkle . i drugged a homeless man, beat him up and raped him violently...

Hi. im Gary Narkle . i drugged a homeless man, beat him up and raped him violently. After the root i smoked meth from my lightbulb and skulled a goon bag. he escaped as i was snoozin. the next day i went to court denying i raped him while wearing his socks, underwear and ring he had.

i recently got out of jail and back on centrelink.
Ask an Aussie Legend anything

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/alleged-rapist-lynch-set-on-fire-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your balls should be removed

thats not a question m8

i dont give a fuck, its a statement n its true nigger. go fuck yourself till you die.

nah dard i got wajulas like you to fuck

bestgore.com/murder/alleged-rapist-lynch-set-on-fire-brazil/
> you

are you really gary narkle or ?

proove you're really Gary

also should me balls be removed from ya mums tuppy or removed from ya dads

i am gary you goose my brother is clarky and hes causin is sparky and hes the one with the methlab

if you'd just give your name out you'd be lynched to death, you fucking degenerate.
So go ahead, give your real rapistname out.

fuck that cunt they never try to fry me like in brazil everyone know stay away from oldmate gazza

i just did ya fuckhead the names gary and ill see u under the covers at 3 am i do tha lynching round ere this australia

just talking like that would get you lynched to death. I hope b figgures out who you are you fuckin disgrace. go kill a baby or something you fucking lil piece of unworthly trash-shit.

cunt you tha one talkin all that shit so if any1 should be found it should be you like to see u try to out run a car load of abbos you white dawg

tell us about the homeless mans violent rape

you know you're dead. tryna play it out as some satanic shit so you can have life from sucking satans cock. fucking kill yourself bro

im out. you fucking dead kiddo. wont read your reply, so yeah, you wont have the last reply that you so urgely much wish for. fucking lil piece of shit rapist.

who said anything about demos you goose. i led the man to my trailer and gave him a little pill cing. he passed out and i tickled his gooch with a fish oil tablet before raping him up the bum

and i dont give a fuck if you trolling, cus you prolly aren't.

ay dog dont b like that

faggot

> tryna joke about rape.
> hold a gun to your head
> pull the damn trigger

> - "damn" trigger
lol

nobody jokin except u pussies callin me a fag il make u my fag in prison with uncle big bird

what u got against ol gazza aneway. you jealuos? ayyeeeee

i actually baited some of you american tards pretty hard there. You think gary narkle could even spell that good? haha this is called aussie humour far beyond any other country or culture thats why non australians always fall for this. ok delety delety

you the one who got baited faggot

naahh no not really and if i did i still did more baiting, so eat a dick faggot

infact i think you that samefag who thought i was legit now youre all butthurt cos i got you angry and made you feel stupid hahaha

Fake and homosexual, Aussies aren't allowed to be on this whites only website.