Tfw balding at 18 yo

>tfw balding at 18 yo

how bad is it Sup Forumsros, can i do anything about it?
or should i just shave.

finnasteride will do in a pinch to stop it getting worse

but to get it to grow back you'll need Spiractolane or Cyproterone

There's no magic shit you can take for it, you're fucked.

Yes.
You shave it before it gets any worse.

rough deal bro. I knew a guy in high school that was a little further along then you. I didn't know that was possible until 30

I say embrace it. what else can you do?

just kill yourself so you dont breed and pass on your defective genes

Save 2k
Get to 23 (Can't legally have the surgery until then)
Go to Turkey
Get a transplant

Been balding since 18. I'm 33 and wish I didn't brave the shave in my 20s It's too weird to go back now.

Honestly feel for you OP, I wouldn't wish male pattern baldness on my worst enemy.

go to a dermatologist

>further along then you
than

Rough deal bro. I started losing mine at 24; ten years on I'm completely bald. It doesn't bug me now, but at your age? Yeah, you're going to be conflicted about it. It'll pass.

Dont shave youll literally by bald for the rest of your live
just cling onto your receding hairline like any normal person does

Finasteride works bro, but you have to move now.

Just accept it. Some people even look better without hair.
Pic related

>go to turkey

why

>my feels
I'm 24 now and I'm starting to see it retreat at the temples.

Yeah mine is the same at 27. Just pick a hairstyle that allows you to cover it. You could always go with the bald look anyhow if it gets worse.

the issue is DHT

Finasteride will stop it forming and stop your balding, it Might also cause it to regrow later on

Not that other user, but if you're in the US you'll probably need 10 or 20 times that number to get the surgery there.
You could probably fly back and forth and get the surgery several times if you just do it in an eastern european country. And they have great doctors there too.

ye im thinking about doing that, but the side effects sound really shitty..

my hairline was that high when I was your age maybe even sooner I'm 32 now it's progressed very little. I just kinda stopped balding not taking anything or doing anything different. Have a family history of always getting closer every year but never quite getting bald on top.

cheapest and best

just fucking trust me kid I'm not trying to fuck you about you're basically a younger me

I'm 32 and my hair has looked like that since I was 18

You might not be balding, it could just be a widow's peak

It wasn't that big of a deal to take it all off. I'd been in the military for six years at that point and it was always close-cropped. Just maintain that shit. Let it go a week or two without shaving and you'll look like Chester in the van.

are you me

You can not do a single thing to prevent hair loss.
You can go ahead and slow down the process making yourself look worse for a longer period of time. Or you can just shave it like a man. I'd say shave it once it's noticeable without pulling your hair back.

I was in my 20s when my hairline started receding. My hair was long, so I ended up cutting it short to avoid the "aging hippie" look, also hoping it would stop the thinning. It didn't.

I shaved it all off a couple months after my 30th birthday. Grew out my beard a couple months after that.

Embrace the inevitable. A shaved head is better than any "balding and in denial" look. It will also pay some dividends later in life, since you won't have further balding or graying to signal your aging.

If possible, find some time when you won't need to be around people after you shave, because the skin will be pale as hell at first. I did it right before Christmas, as I knew I wouldn't need to be at work for a week or so.

My hair started looking like this around 19. I'm 24 now and it hasn't gotten worse. Are you putting anything in it?

I'm using it and i confirm (2 years)

PS: In the first weeks your balls ll hurt you a little it's normal and in some cases (5%) your dick will become less rigid (if you stop the treatment it will return good)

PPS: Your semen is secure, you don't become sterile or something

finasteride or dutasteride plus minoxidil and you might be able to regrow your hair on the temples and hairline.
optionally go tranny mode and also do for better results.

I did Bosley hair transplants 3 times. It was 4 to 5K per trip. You don't want to do too many at once because they won't all take if you do. They look great, no one ever knew. Not even family.

Also, Bosley gives you great drugs. Basically Vicodin and Valium for 3 days.

is your hairline solid, or are there less hairs at the beginning of the hairline. because even in the middle i see a bit of thinning ( might not be visible in the picture). But its still a bit comforting, that i might turn out like your hair.

too much estrogen (most likely xenogenic) causing your body to convert fre testosterone into dehydrotestosterone.

Comon Steven. Get off fourchan and go to the gym.

The only thing sadder than a bald dude is a bald dude who’s insecure about his baldness. Own it, grow a beard, and keep your head buzzed short. I’m a bald dude and I’d rather not have my hair back.

not yet. i tried to ignore it until now.

'Sup, 24 male here.
I'm on the same road as you are, slightly worse than in your photo.
My head itches like a bitch on the spots where it's obviously falling out.
Anyone has experiences like such?

Anyway, I'm definitely getting a hair transplant done in Turkey sooner or later.
Shit's only like 2-3k and the results are widely known to be pretty damn good.
It's not a niche market anymore.

Only thing that's preventing me from doing it now is, how the fuck do I hide it for months and months while having important meetings at work and shit.

Cheers

>I’m a bald dude and I’d rather not have my hair back.
yeah right baldy

that's not how xenoestrogens work or how estridol works. Stop trying to give the lad a complex.

No, there hasn't been any thinning for me, just a slight emphasis of the v shape

op can you take a snap from the side?

maybe do the combover as long as the new hairs are developing?

the faster you accept your bald self and move on with your life the happier you'll be. Also eat good, exercise etc.

Hello rato :)

19, spic here, how does one know you're starting to go bald? And difference between widows peak and different hairlines? Mine just goes straight across my forehead but I know some have a hairline that goes back a bit on the sides. When you start losing hair does it just come off in patches or is it gradual? What signs should I look out for

Embrace the almighty Chrome Dome

No for real, when I had it my hair was Mario Lopez-grade fluffy curls. Good riddance

Hair loss under the shower, a lot of hairs on you desk, itching,

No combovers. Ever.

OP if you could post a couple a more pics from the sides and also one where you try and make the lines on your forehead show up. not gonna lie this a pretty bad fucking picture i cant even see your brows.

there's not one way of going bald. You don't really lose hair at higher rate than most people either it just doesn't grow back. Truth be told we're all going bald even women just the time it takes us to get there varies a lot by person.

here you go

fucking twinsies my nigga

any better idea? :D

VI reporting in, not so bad

that for sure just looks like a widow's peak, dude

Read the book at perfecthairhealth. Com

Lots of success stories about reversing pattern baldness. I was losing hair because of my weight loss but I used some of the book to stop it from falling out just by getting the right nutrients.

dude im the same, im 17. just don't pull your hair back like that and it's just a receding hair line, not like you're balding everywhere else

just shave it all and get a tattoo pigmentation that would be cheaper than getting some hair implants

Nigga. you got a maturing- excuse me MATURED hairline. cause your sides have gone and fucked off. the rest of your hair seems fine (for now) as long as the thickness you have right now stays throughout you'll be fine.

hello rato!

No. That bald that young means no hope. If you’re out of school you might as well cut it short.

We all saw guys like that in HS. Didn’t pay it much attention at the time.

that's the stupidest thing ever

nioxin shampoo and conditioner stat daily and massage your scalp especially where it is receding. ONly thing you can do bro.

How old is this guy? Looks 18 and even 40

Every guy loses the front corners, as a young adult. My observation.

your hair is very thin already and i think you're going to lose all of it before you hit 30.
look into finasteride at least to stop further hair loss.
it might fuck with your fertility but who would wanna have kids with a prematurely balding guy anyway?

>Looks 18 and even 40
lolwat

you in five years

wait is that op? holy shit the mighty forehead

dang, Ed Nortons looking ill

80% of the ppl dont
im not bald i have very rare hair but dam im glad i look better whit out hair, then with hair

op here, that is not me xDD

that's eggman. some /r9k/ tripfag

take finasteride dude, it's cheap and most likely won't have side effects.

I noticed some hairloss this year, can't say I was balding but it bothered me. Started taking fin like 8 months ago, no signs of baldness and i feel a lot more relaxed, like i got it prevented you know?

you didnt have any side effects?

didn't your dick stopped working after taking finasteride?

hello rato!

hello rato!

stop with all this bull shit, there is no cure for male pattern baldness,

shave it when it starts to look ridiculous OP

alright listen here first of all quit your fucking XDing,get off from Sup Forums and look up about hairline maturation. also that fag up there who said your hair is looking thin is fuckin with ya
heres the take.

-from the side pic it seems your shit pulled up back as it does with about 99% of guys,yours just came up early.
-everything else is looking fairly thick including the actual front of the hairline.
-if you saw the norwood chart up there one important thing to know is it doesnt go from one to another. if you're gonna pull a Agent 47 you'd see it coming from a mile. if your recession stops (like yours) seems to have I.E thickness everywhere else but the sides you have the potential to keep it like that for a long long time.
-if your hairline does not receed any further than this in say 5 years or so you can count yourself locked into that position for a big chunk of your life. (which actually isnt bad at all)
- once again,look into hairline maturation and get off the board reeeeeeeeeee

>>tfw balding at 18 yo
pls dont make fun of the moderation

19 here. Mines worse than yours. I'm saving up some money to get hair transplant from another part of my body. Google "Elon Musk PayPal" and go to images. Once he had the money he had transplants. Looks 10x younger than he really is now, all thanks to transplant.

Use minoxodil (rogaine). I first noticed my hair was thinning when I was 22 (my hair was really thick to begin with though) and it was slowly getting worse. At 30 I started using minoxodil and after several months I could really see a difference. You also notice day to day because you'll see less hair fall out in the shower, on your towel, etc. Which, if you're worried about balding, you're noticing how much hair you lose daily lol. Now 38 and it hasn't gotten any worse. You want to start right away though because it helps you retain the hair you have more than regrowth.

37 and full hair

There's a difference between balding and a mature hairline. Usually, mostly all men lose the corners, albeit it differs widely, a little corner loss seems to be normal. I for some reason, lost a bit on the corners, not much, and the middle part just got really fucking thin. I shaved the middle, it wasn't more than half an inch so it doesn't look bald, my hairline isn't high either (about 4 fingers width from the top of the eyebrows).

I don't know though, my dad has alopecia, but he didn't start losing hair until late 40s. I'm 25, it's scary and humiliating losing hair at this age. I'm getting a follicle transplant if it gets bad enough.

would not call that beard "full"

Keep your hair, go for that Jack Nicholson style and you'll look badass.

literally the one time i use xD on 4cahn i get called out, you guys are sensitive XD.
thanks for the advice. sadly even tho you cant see it in the picture there is a bit of thinning in the very middle of my hairline.

i dont get it

The "widow's peak" you're referencing is not an actual widow's peak (wiki) but a receding hairline. Sometimes the hairline never recedes past a certain point. Sometimes it's just the start. But recession of the hairline is "balding," a "widow's peak" is not.

I use XD ironically all the time on Sup Forums people who fall for it just look like newfags. I like to put it at the end of very long posts to just fuck with someone and make them reread the entire thing looking for sarcasm.

hello ratto

Don't take any fucking creams or pills to try and regrow your hair. It's alla bad for you.

Take control of your situation and just shave your head asap. Even if you can still pull it off for many more years.
You don't wanna be one of those guys t hat cling to their hair to the last minute.

Concerned about what grills will think? They love confidence. And shaving your head requires huge balls. Do it, rock it, and you'll be way happier than the anxiety of your current state.

shave your head or get rich. If you are rich nobody gives a fuck about how you look

>being this new
go back to plebit, newfag

hosking

>be a mostly bald poorly compensating fat man who wears platform shoes to squeeze in an inch or two in on normal height men
>get rich off of scamming the housing market and hiding money out of the country
>get elected president
yeah money works for everything

if your hairline is receding but the hair on top of your head is still pretty dense then you're good i'd say. if your hairloss is pretty spread out over the scalp, then yeah shave it off. if you shave early then people can get used to it early on, and people won't look twice if you're going to college and meet you with a shaved head

The female carries the balding gene you fucking tard

>xenoestrogens work or how estridol works.
No that's how the endocrine system of your body works in it's desperate attempt to regulate exogenous endocrine disruptors. I bet you don't know about the correlation between xenoestrogenic compounds and BPH