I'm about to an hero...

I'm about to an hero. Just found out that one of my acquaintances went on a date with my crush and I have yet to go on a date. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I have absolutely had it at this point.

Maybe you should start working out have a more positive out look on life and you will get chicks trust me hope you feel better op

K

Find a better reason to kill yourself

This, friend. I know it sucks, but women really can't stand guys who just sit back pining over them. Lift weights. Start running, swimming, or some other cardio. If you're really fat, walking a few miles a day and lifting 3-4 days a week works wonders. You'll completely transform yourself. Women will start paying attention to you. You will not even remember her name in a few years.

Stop being a low self esteem loser. Loser.

Date? He banged her in the bathroom before the movie.

I've tried everything from getting into the gym to working on my personality and goals. I've failed. At least I tried

You want a woman to like you based on your looks?
What if you low self esteem beta cucks fixed your brains instead?

U didnt try hard enough. It might take years to unbrainwash your brain.

Dorky skinny ass dude went out with this gorgeous sophisticated girl who I had much in common with. I'm not one to accept defeat easily but I lost hard

Pls do not kill

You like ugly women? Has a woman ever managed to bed you because of her personality?

thats because yes, people really are secretly fucking eachother behind your back because you make such a big deal over sex and virgin etc etc and have been since you were in highschool dipshit

nah you probably just idealized her I'm sure she was just as vapid as the next one.

probably just lays there during sex too

Lololol. I bet your like 18 and think your life is over, over nothing.

Yeah. You're probably right. Most women these days are stupid to the point they don't know what they want. Maybe I won't an hero today. Thanks user

It would just feel nice to know what young love feels like. I'm already beating myself up on the thought of me missing out on teen love

You know i never had a girlfriend as a teen and I don't feel fucked up about it. Most teenage relationships are annoying and short lived its no big deal. I mean sure I did have sex with this girl i was friends with a few times and i did kiss girls at partys. But i never had a "relationship" back then, honestly user being a teenager sucks. I find life as an adult so much better (im 24 btw). Shit really does get better my dude..

You should be ashamed of yourself for so many reasons.

Why?