What age did Sup Forums move out of their parents house?

What age did Sup Forums move out of their parents house?

Surely not everyone is a basement dwelling fagtard, but the reason I ask is im 19 years old and I'm trying to live on my own, but I'm not making adequate income to move out, i currently make 9$ an hour and want to die.

What's your secrets oldfags? How'd you do it?

>inb4 move in with friends
>inb4 suck dick 4 cash
>inb4 Craigslist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8hwZ3iNcHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Secret is look for decent priced apartment. And be very careful of your spending.

i live in DC 9/hr will get you a fucking broom closet in anacosta where you will be stabbed and sodomized by niggers

if you're looking for a serious answer then you have to live with some other people in order to pay rent

2 golden rules for poorfags:

1: cheap accommodation.
2: flatmates.

15 and made 35$
Dropped out
Moved in with gf at the time in a apartment

Yeah dude I spend a lot of money on fast food and I'm just gonna start eating ramen all the time like a poor nigger child.

I'm in Houston rn so rent isn't too bad, 700$ a month will get you the nicest kind of apartments you can find as long as you stay in the suburbs.

f u c k
U
C
K

Nigga 35$ doing what?

moved back in after college. currently 26. loans are the worst and college is a meme fml

selling rock probably

>thinking that college is worth a lifetime of debt

hope you atleast got a STEM degree

15 years and 9 months old. Cash was shit and so was the house. Somehow now i miss that place.

20USD that he got a degree in english

i did. but my current occupation which is government with a high percentage pension and maxes out at 120k base at the lowest position... isnt even close to my field. i got lucky. problem is, i net 2400 a month and still cant afford to move out cause my loans are so exuberant.

but if i could do it again id join the navy and do electrician shit.

biology. pay up

moved out at 18 making 9/hr. got an apartment with two others for $750/mo. slaved away, slowly but surely.

might need to move out of the city

March 3 2010

Joined military because I didn't want to be a hometown nigger working like the Home Depot wetbacks. Now I have my own apt

>but if i could do it again id join the navy and do electrician shit.
or you can do what i did and skip the navy, get an apprenticeship at the nearest local, get certed in tons of low voltage shit, learn computers in my spare time, then become a sysadmin making $54k/year with benifits, loan free and credit good while spending my time shitposting on Sup Forums

i got fucking lucky dude

GOD DAMMIT

>OP can't inb4
Find a transitional area where you're between the hood and white people land and then find an older apartment complex in this area. If you're somewhat situationally aware you should be ok.

30. moved to another country to make some moonies

26. Found a cheap clean quiet apartment in the best location in town. Been here 5 years.

23, making $15 an hour. Bought a house, which I just paid off.

I was actually 23. Its fucking hard finding a good enough job to do it by yourself. Dont rush it Sup Forumsro you will almost certainly need to find a roommate or something i could only do it when i moved in with my now wife, and the mother on law still lives with us, but helps pay a couple of the bills just because she wants to.

Oh btw i live in NYC and rent here is fucking retarded

I was 17(few months shy of 18) when I moved out. I just hustled. Slept very little. Ate very little, not cause I didn't have food, cause I was just busy busy busy.

Get another job. If you're single its easier, You're young, possibly single, and you've got nothing but a goal to get to. So use that to just grind the days away.

>23
>$15 an hour
>paid off house

Where the fuck you live? I think you're full of shit.

>lole b sucks
>but i still browse and make shit threads to contribute to the overall shittiness
thanks for your hard work

haha you did not buy a house at 15 dollars an hour or if you did you're incredibly stupid with your money. Either way you didnt pay it off mortgages are for like 30 years...

You're 19. If you want to move out you will need roommates like 4 dudes in a house style. That's life bro. .. the whole on your own thing won't happen for a while unless your inn a high end field.

>like a poor nigger child.

you're in the same ship, son. you just have a different shade on.

He never said Sup Forums sucks calm your autism

its probably a shack

sounds nice. i just say navy cause its one of the fastest ways to become a master. plus you travel the world and visit all the cool countries

Movied out when I was 19, moved back in after a divorce when I was 24
Moved out again when I was 25
Moved back in after a divorce when I was 29
Moved out when I was 30

I live in a small town in Michigan. 1200 sq ft. I made $15 when I bought it, make $26 now. Took me 12 years to pay it off.

No dude its just literally impossible for him to have paid off a house by the time hes 23 at 15 buck an hour. Those loans take forever to pay off.

You bought a house at 11? Fuuuucking bullshit

24 now. I bought a house in July and the mortgage is about 800 a month. I'm in Alberta.

Had to live with my parents of course until the July I left. My Gf works at the mall and brings a decent pay home for our leasure money.

I am a journeyman mechanic now and basically my paycheck will keep the show on the road and my good women brings the cash for camping and ski trips and shit.

I'm just greatful that my relationship with my parents was solid enough that it allowed me to take the time to get credit and a big enough pile to make a 10% down.

I have basically a shack that's 750 square feet and in a seedy part of town but it's mine.

>implying you don't know what he's implying
wewmustbenew

Come rent a nice room in my house for $350 a month in LR AR. You can wait tables and make plenty more than $9.

Quote me the sentence where he implies Sup Forums has gotten worse.

You're just a low tier troll

18. but that was 20 years ago and shit was different back then. I made $8.50 an hour cash and I usually came home with about $400 a week because I worked saturdays too. That pretty much paid my month's rent for a basement studio apartment with heat, electric and tv included. I had a shit car that I bought for $300 and insurance was just about nothing. No college, so no college loan but even that shit wasn't so fucking drastic back then.... Didn't have cell phone bills back then or internet or cable to pay for. I bought cheap food like pasta and soups and gasoline was cheap too. You could do that 20 years ago at 18 - by yourself - just working at some local hardware store and do OK for yourself, at least the basics enough to get by and still have enough to buy your beer for the week and an occasional dinner in a decent restaurant. But shit has changed, I'll be honest I don't envy you twenty-something's at all, shit is fucking expensive and you're getting raped.

I bought 3 houses, lost two of them in the divorces

The way to avoid divorce is simply not to get married again.

maybe instead of eating fast food you could read a fucking cookbook, by the ingredients, make it yourself and not be a stupid fucking nigger. ramen is only munchie food, not a meal. god damn I wonder how many of you faggots eat garbage all the time.

>divorces

Don't give anyone leverage over your livelihood.

Checked. But shit man.

100% Alabama man

save up and keep a good relationship with your parents, that's it

It's the worry that makes things hard when you're young it will work out fine

youtube.com/watch?v=c8hwZ3iNcHc

I mean idk why people hate on others for living with their parents. Free food, free rent, no bills besides shit for my car, motorcycle and phone bill.

I live with my girlfriend, and the only reason why I'm still with her (most likely) is because she helps me pay the bills.

Fun stuff.

Because they're immature

what I did was get my CNA/LNA license which allows me to work full time making 16 dollars an hour and now I can easily make it alone at 18. the key is to find a good job that pays well, then everything else just fits together.

Iucky bastards. What year was this?

Do you not like each other?

with 17, then lived with my grandma until graduation
moved finally into my own place with 19

Most people in my financial circle still live with their parents and they are 25+.

No jobs or ability to buy a car sadly.

>ITT Keep people impressionable well into legal ages

at 20 yo,for college
now I'm 28 and expect to never move back

What's the benefit of that though?

>CNA

This isn't a bad idea since you can complete the classes in a few weeks and get a decent paying job. But its a shitty job, but whatevs, gotta start somewhere.

>me, 18, graduate high school
>parents are divorced
>mom: "why arn't you applying for college?"
>I have no money, can you pay for it? she laughs at me
>Dad: "when i was your age i was already in college!"
>ok dad can you put me through college? he laughs at me
>move out at 18 and tell my parents to go fuck themselves
>they both think its an act
>about 6 months pass and they both contact me asking when im moving home
>block their numbers, deleted facebook, deleted instagram
>years later my grandmother mails me a letter telling me my parents miss me
>10 years later

I'm 28 now and haven't spoke to either of my parents in 8 years. Fuck family dude, the only person in life thats got your back is yourself. I own my home, put myself through school, have a nice car and a zero debt. You gotta earn it man.

16yo, got a 2 floor two bedroom aswell as basement to myself for 150 a month due to knowing the landlord. Worked at cracker barrel at the time making 11.50 USD an hour. The more people you know the easier things can be..

What's a CNA? I've had interviews at HEB and FedEx both pay decent but I didn't get the job because of my record.

>28
>bought house two years ago
>make 40k a year
>shit is good
>UK fag

Almost 34 and not moved out yet

It's fucking painful, but current debts mean that's the way it is for 3 years or so

At least I'm not in the basement though

moved out when i was 18. didn't have a way to support myself so i entered military service

How are you guys even able to move out before age 25? I'm calling bullshit.

Also should note no degree.

this

I was 24 when mom had a bipolar trip and kicked me out because I said it wasnt cool that she told her friends terminally ill dad that he deserved his cancer because he was a smoker. I luckily had some cool friends that let me move into their storage room for nearly a year before I transferred to a full time position in my company and moved into my own apartment with another friend. Ive been there ever since, and mom died in a motorcycle accident so I'm in the process of getting her life insurance. Karma.

A lot. Very many. Some do rice but most don't.

parents bailed on me at 16 and had to fend for my self got a shit job and just rented a basement suit and ate nothing but rice and noodles and chicken.

>What's your secrets oldfags? How'd you do it?
Went to college. Never went back. Met a girl, set up house together, rented a flat, bought a flat, bought a house, moved for jobs and bought several other houses

nursing assistant

Just buy this and read/cook through it. There, now you know everything that every chef knows.

Basement dwelling fag living with parents reporting in

26. Got a girlfriend off okc who makes decent money, moved in with her.

>Oldfags

You're asking the wrong people dude. Being born in 1980 or 1970 is a colossal advantage to anyone who become working age after the 2008 permanent economic crash. Still haven't recovered and never will.

They made your grandmother do it? Man.

18, 1995. had job already at $15 hr doing computer shit, had roommate, had gf.

get some motivation pussy OP.

im 34 and still live with my parents, why the fuck would you wanna move out in this economy, i live with my parents and sibilings and pay 300 a bucks a month, i can buy whatever i want lol

Depends on how you view it.
I went away for college at 18. I still went back for visits, even spent my entire Christmas break the first year at home.
I never went back home to stay after my third semester. I moved to the city my girlfriend was from to find work and eventually finiished my degree there.
So either 18 or 20. In my 40s now.

Some people are just good at making money. Have a good friend that: sells weed, quickly became a manager at biggest liquor store in town, does nude modeling at art school, and he and his gf paint rooms in houses for people. He doesn't use a bank, and has stacks of $100's. He lives in her house and his bills amount to paying her $250 a month. And he rides a scooter so small that he doesn't even need a license for it which gets great mpg.

You don't need a degree to make money, just go do some shit, and quit being a faggot.

You still have to live by their rules? What about marriage/SO?

we say I love you's and I do like her, but the relationship is just really hard

19. me and my twin brother moved out of town and got a place to rent while he goes to school. I got a job as a custodian at a highschool which pays enough to support us both. I'm planning on buying a place that's 10 min away from work and will be taking part time college courses to be a carpenter

of course not, i pay rent.
And marriage, fuck that, have some hoe cheat on you then run you dry? hell naw dawg, thats what craigslist hoes are for, sex then drop em

also doggo girls

I just got a factory job and moved out when I was seventeen. Was making 14$ an hour but quit it last year because the place was fucked and started waiting tables. Just save up money and don't be a twit. Also live in Canada because we don't pay people nine fucking dollors and hour.

>>inb4 move in with friends
>>inb4 suck dick 4 cash
>>inb4 Craigslist
well, your fucked in modern america then

>well, your fucked in modern america then

Only if you think that some amazing job is going to fall into your lap.Read my post here: This nigga makes 40k just at the liquor store job by out working the idiots at a place like that, and his bills + food come out to like $500 a month.

Yeah, suck dick or sell drugs. Great career opportunities. Fuck this country.

Yeah because working at a liquor store that brings in 6 figures a day is totally the same as selling crack on the street. You're retarded.

What a fucking idiot. Read his post you chicken shit. Where you think he got that money? God you are an autist.

20 and $40/hr but I only work on Saturday and Sunday. Still live with parents while going to community college.

Thats some great reading comprehension you have there.