Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gg america

lulz. I wish.

nice try illuminati

Fake news

we finally get to invade korea sweet

Fake. But what didn't we take them out when we had the chance again?

GOOD, AMERICA MUST DIE!!!

i know that website too faggot

why would a country that cannot maintain a power grid or take care of its civilian populace constantly spend money on this? Hillary and Boback Osama

Forgets we have more nukes then them. What a retard...

fuck you OP you got my hopes up that i would finally meet death

Σωραιος

NK MUST DIE TOO!!!

The number does not matter
in a nuclear war.
3 missiles are enough to wipe the USA off the map.
So the first who shoots won.

you realize we've exploded literally hundreds of nukes on US mainland in tests. Why are we still here then?

Nukes aren't Armageddon devices like you think they are. The problem is firing hundreds of them at major cities.

Now imagine 50 times stronger nuke. There you go. Dont forget radiation clouds, bitch.

Why would a country that cannot provide healthcare to its civilian populace constantly spend more on defense than the next ten countries combined?

trololololo

youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4

wazzzz up φαγγοτ

The largest to be tested was the Tsar bomba, 50MT.

the average ones we use are 1-3MT.

9*

because the entire world uses us as a police force.

What would happen if we suddenly pulled out our bases in Germany, South Korea, Japan, etc? Chaos.

US has a ridiculous stockpile, Im sure by the time NK shot off 2 or 3 the retaliation would be that brutal NK would be crater of rice

Dude. Its America. Civilization is on the coast. Thats where the smart people are. Thats where you need to hit. And just some parts of the coast, and you let radiation do the rest of the work for you.

Work on your photoshopping OP, you faggoy

Oh please, us is just a bully, remember snowden and info he leaked? All US does is grab more power while pretending to be a worlds police force. Just a bunch of bullshit.

you should use cloning instead of color picking when photoshopping

We have defensive THAAD systems right on their doorstep in South Korea, not to mention dozens of ICBM launchers of our own surrounding them everywhere.

See above. Even in that event that somehow we didn't destroy the missles in route, we'd lose 50k people at best. It'd be a pearl habor. Radiation doesn't work like it does in your fallout games. If if did, the entirety of Russia would be dead from the Chernobyl plant explosion. It released radiation equivalent to more than a few nukes.

yeah, that's how it works. You want a comfy lifestyle and cheap goods and products, don't you? Though i agree we shouldn't be going around doing dirty work for Israel, but eh, what can you do when half your congress are literal Israeli citizens.

nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork nork

>It'd be a pearl habor.

And I mean that in the sense it'd be a "non-issue" gladly welcomed as a pretext, not casualty amount.

Αύριο θα είσαι στο raid, φαγkίτη;

Go aeway

Nukes aren't as destructive as you think. A good one may wipe a city or maybe two off the map. There are few that will destroy more than that. The aftermath would probably affect the whole country though.

"it has still been approximated that about four hundred times more radioactive material was released from Chernobyl than by the atomic bombing of Hiroshima."

Those games are bullshit. However, they are closer to reality than you are. Chernobyl wasn't even that big of an explosion, not NEARLY as large as Tsar or some other strong nuke. It was a power plant. Radiation spreads like wildfire, you can't stop it. It travels by clouds, water, wind. There is nothing you can do to stop its spreading. And then you will opet you eyes and realize its a fuckin nuclear winter, and your country is responsible for it.

Isn't THAAD only like 50% effective in their tests or some shit? May have been fake but I read that the missile defense system they put down there is basically rolling the dice if it works or not.

see

also: What about all the radiation relased from Nuclear bombs testing? Why aren't we dead from the hundreds of nukes detonated in the Nevada test range, for instance?

"By contrast the Chernobyl accident released about one hundredth to one thousandth of the total amount of radioactivity released during the era of nuclear weapons testing at the height of the Cold War"

" According to Nuclear Technology magazine, there is a scientific hypothesis that the failure was inititiated by a true nuclear blast, which emitted a blue flash prior to the steam blast"

Nuclear winter isn't caused by radiation.

you are retarded

Fake news

Because the best way to keep people healthy is too keep foreign invaders out.

Naw fam.

its MAD if someone tries to nuke anyone else. The US, russian, and nato all have armed nuclear subs basically hidden within striking distance of every other major power.

By 1990, somewhere around 50% of our arsenal was seaborne.

Actually a bunch of dirty bombs would be way worse. Normal nukes arent horrible in terms of radiation, but if a country like NC (who would be unlikely to abide by the Geneva Convention) launched either intentionally or unintentionally dirty nukes we could be looking at a ton of radiation poisoning.

That being said, the US is pretty well prepared to deal with a nuclear launch from NC. With such a small launch zone, anti-ballistics would be pretty effective.

Supplementary: NK is just now getting to the Hiroshima bomb-level. So literally nothing.

Israels iron dome is 100% effective and we're arming them. I'm sure we have better kit than they.

was about to post that

>HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING!
>NK FIRES MISSLE AT US!?!?
>Aimed at LA.
Oh okay then, I thought something important was gonna get destroyed.

THAAD has had a 100% success rate in testing. I wouldnt be shocked if there is fake news out there though about it as Israel has been trying to sell Iron Dome to a lot of countries lately.

At us? At Sup Forums? Noooooooo!

nope just a bunch of nigs and mexicans

Implying losing LA is worth going to war over.

████░░▄███▄░░██░▄██░████
██▄░░██▀░▀██░████▀░░██▄░
██▀░░███████░████▄░░██▀░
██░░░██░░░██░██░▀██░████

██▄░██░████░██░░░░░░░██░▄███▄
███▄██░██▄░░██░░░▄░░░██░▀█▄▀▀
██▀███░██▀░░███▄███▄███░▄▄▀█▄
██░░██░████░░▀███▀███▀░░▀███▀

>Double mushroom cloud
>It's so beautiful

The idea would be:
If it lands on your house, do you really care that your country has "more"?

Why would North Carolina want to bomb us?

Kekerino.

You mean back in the 50s?
US was worried it would lead to all out war with Russia and/or China
Same reason we haven’t done anything any other time

>17:28
>news BEFORE XX:30
Yeah, no.

Find a more original news generator, this is some really pathetic shit.

Are you underage, retarded, or too stupid to use photoshop?

Technically the US “protects free trade on the oceans”
And since the US navy is about twice the size of every other navy put together, you could also say the US has the world blockaded

Do you into history? Explain to me in your own words what the Korean war was. You know...the reason there are even two Koreas now

No.

What are you trying to say?
Are you saying the US won the Korean War...? Cause they didn’t...
I’m saying Korea wasn’t dealt with because of fear of total war with Russia or China.

Stalker-chan..?

May have been a different missile defense system I read about then. There was one we were using that was really shitty.

Because they arent as nearly as strong.

I didn't say it was. However it is followed by a nuclear war.

Oh, argument. Once you start yelling " 'Murica", racial and insulting mid-western slangs and frazes, come and join the real men. Where inteligence blooms.

>Tsar Bomb
That thing was just epic, in a scary way.
I mean, holy fuck, a nuke that can reach the stratosphere with its mushroom cloud?
>DMITRII, CAN BOMB INTO SPACE?
>BUT VHY VOULD BOMB NEED INTO SPACE, KASIMIR?
>VHAT ARE YOO, A BABY? BECAUSE IS A _COMMUNIST_ BOMB!
>OKAY, I GET YOO. VHERE IS THE VODKA? VE NEED OF STARTINGS TO MAKE BOMB! XA XAAA!