Hey Sup Forums. I'm asking you because you're probably the worst bunch of twisted fucks to ask

Hey Sup Forums. I'm asking you because you're probably the worst bunch of twisted fucks to ask.

>Be me
>23
>No job
>No car
>No home
>No license
>No girlfriend
>No friends
>Family hates me

How the fuck do I get my shit together?

>inb4 "an hero"
Fuck you, no matter how bad life gets there is always hookers and cocaine.

Other urls found in this thread:

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a job. All that shit comes along with it eventually.

Join the military, it will solve all your problems

I agree with this

And op your only 23 no big deal just get some shitty job and then a shitty apt then a girl to live in ur shitty appt but you might need a car for a job.

Am I not too old?

Get job, get cheapest shit mobile you can find that runs, slowly move up, get better car, be friendly to those you work with, it will all fall into place but nothing will happen if you don't take the first step

Join the military unless you're fat. My family celebrates me now

35 is the age limit in America.

Just get a job. It's just that simple.

No, you're not too old for the Military, get off your ass and talk to a recruiter, in four months you could be in another country with a signing bonus and a decent wage.

not OP but I'm considering it I need structure and some other people watching my back.

I have no other options im sick of making coffee. I want to be in the army or marine in a perfect world but am fat. 6 foot 3 240. Do I need to be at around 215? I already lost 30 lbs down from 270

Well the main thing I would say is that its not something to decide on a whim, do your research, find out what branch works best for you and know what job or MOS you want before talking to a recruiter. The last thing you want is to end up in a eight year contract in a field you absolutely hate. All that being said its a great experience and a good way for young men to find direction and purpose in their life. Plus the signing bonus doesn't hurt either.

I would say talk to a recruiter, I've seen some real slobs go into service, as long as you're ready to work they can help you.

Try about 200. I'm in the air force

Sort yourself out. Start by cleaning your room. Stop masturbating. Do push-ups and walk some every day. Don't lie. Make eye contact. Try.

there are a 1000 better ways
military is for stupid sheep people who are bad at everything

>No job
Get a job
>No car
Buy a car
>No home
Rent a flat or buy a house
>No license
Do your license
>No girlfriend
Meet girls, fuck girls, have girlfriend
>No friends
Meet people, have friends
>Family hates me
Correct whatever shit you did to your family, have family
if you dindu nothing wrong, don't have family

you're welcome user

As opposed to what? Taking out a loan and going to school for four years? I'm sure OP is beyond that point seeing as he's 23 with no job or direction, the military might not be for you but that doesn't mean its not for anybody else.

Join the communist revolution

Just get a house.
Like. Cmon.

No. Military is a very good option to help you get off your feet and teaching you basic life skills to be semi dependent. At least for me it was.

... So basically OP. You have yet to explain why this isnt a good solution to OPs retarded situation.

Ima fucking NEET all my life and i am 43yo. OP dont listen to other fgts here. You dont need a job at all just a cheap home and a decent gaming rig a ISP and freezer and microwave. Im so fulfilled with my existence i dunno what else i could wish to myself on xmas. Maybe a gf for once

Yea like whats even stopping you, just go get one

What, do you suck dicks behind your cardboard abode for food and electricity? OP needs money to afford those things even if he becomes a hobo he'll need to eat. Go get daddy to send you another couple hundred and stop trying to spread your autism.

I demand a pic of OP's face. We will then get a much better idea of how to help.

respect the dubs Op lets see those chins

>invest in bitcoin
>become a millionaire

Here ya go Sup Forumsro.

I don't get how this changes anything though.

I was like that till i was 24
Trust me it wont get better or easier
Save yourself from decades of misery and mistakes
An hero now

How do you afford hookers and cocaine without a job?

Credit card debt?
Loans?

Well??...

Right? Like why don't poor people buy more money?

>no money
>no hookers
>no cocaine
nice meme XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You seem to be in fair shape buddy lift a bit or just join the service after researching. And take those things out

How do i get credit the easiest way. I think i can live with 100k debt.

Shipping jobs are hiring like ducking crazy for Christmas. I've been working 12 hour days at 14 an hour.

Secure credit cards. You have to put some money down but you get it back after you close the card.

Ok...
How/Where should I apply?

bump

Learn to love yourself. This will not happen overnite

we all feel with you

galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html