Are you pedos exclusively attracted to young girls/boys or do you also get sexually attracted to 18 or over women/men?

Are you pedos exclusively attracted to young girls/boys or do you also get sexually attracted to 18 or over women/men?

we adopt our wife's and buy others

My sweetspot is 8-32

Woody you 4got the hit your space bar here ill fix it 4u
8-3-2
Sage

she loved daddy

the only reason this deegnerate got away with this shit is because he's a jew

it depends from person to person
I'm attracted only to little girls from 5 to 13, but if I fall in love with a girl I can love her even after puberty (it happened to me atleast once)

Why are you posting this every hour?
>everyone is different, don't group ppl

I'm exclusively attracted to girlchildren 3-12yo, though slightly older females can still be hot if they still look younger(my niece is14 but hasn't really aged since she was 10). Women are disgusting and completely unattractive.

I'm actually starting to be less and less attracted to child girls these days. Weird... I thought this pedo condition was forever. Good though, one less thing to worry about I guess

He enjoyed her at 7

One of my medicine professors had a whole lecture on this and according to his research most of the males with an attraction to children also have one for adult women but to varying degrees.

Interestingly another point was that most hetero men also have varying degrees of attraction to other men.

So basically sexuality is on a spectrum.
I know this will trigger alot of you but that is what his research was pointing to. Not bait.

Oh and here part of a pic of his preteen daughter spread legs on the sofa

post the rest

i could post videos of him fucking all his kids if i had some i would and he still walk the streets of NY

Same

Dont have it got off google i could put together enuff evidence to bring to a judge just from all the stuff on the internet to get a sneek & peek warrant put some cam in his home BUT no law enforcement bothered to do it fucken joke oh i wouldn't fuck anything under 28 caz im not a pedo

Geez what a fucking douche. Clearly they are uncomfortable with his advances. You'd think he'd pick up on it or something. For fucks sales this guy makes all pedos look bad. Fuck him. It's one thing to be a pedo and another to be a child rapist. This guy was both. Total scum. Hang him.

Maybe you're more attracted to the taboo then the actual content

Nah, as I get older, I'm just not as into it as much. The girls are attractive, but my limit is 11+. Anything younger grosses me out.

i think some pedos just like kids, but most like adults too ( to varying degrees )

7-20 here :)

(Won't act upon, please donut doxx)

What was your limit before?

11-65

Same. I don't like younger.

>this

couldn't do it if I wanted to. 11-30 is what I would do

are we taling 3D or 2D?

I'd fuck just about anything humanoid. Cute kids, furries, boys, girls, traps, your mom, robots, futas, I'd fuck it all.

11 - 46

thats my range