Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I just want you to know that I'm a really nice guy.

I'm really popular with people, I'm extroverted. I'm happy. I'm friendly. When people talk to me they instantly love me.

But because of the redpill. I have a dark secret which seeps out.

I know that the redpill turns many people anti-social. But it doesn't for me. For me, I stay very social. I still love people.

But I just happen to know that they could never possibly comprehend what I know.

I know that if I even began to try and explain it to them, they'd think I'm fucking nuts.

"Oh, by the way, there is a Globalist hierarchy which has been working to meticulously infiltrate the banking systems of every nation so that we will eventually become their slaves, and if we don't fight back we're all going to burn in a war which will be artificially orchestrated in order to create conflict so that from the ashes of the war, they can establish a world government"

How the fuck do I explain that to anyone?

How do I tell them that the destruction of traditional family values is their way of desensitizing us?

How do I tell them Sup Forums?!?

HOW DO I TELL THEM?!?!

Sometimes....I feel hopeless.

Because I still have all these friends, and they're just trying their best like I am. They just want to be fucking happy. They just want to have good lives and fall in love and have families like everyone else.

I hate the redpill sometimes. I want to cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Sup Forums

I just want you to know that the first post is the best post

Can someone ban this faggot

His life is punishment enough.

Kill yourself faggot

How much free time do you have in a typical day? Erase all of it: stop browsing Sup Forums, stop reading books, stop listening to music, stay away from your family. Make room for Stefan Molyneux. Watch Molyneux. He's a philosopher, he makes wonderful podcasts. Remember to donate; before or after watching Stefan Molyneux. He has videos on this topic, so watch Stefan Molyneux. The videos and podcasts will help you. You can watch Stefan Molyneux at Freedomain Radio. At Freedomain Radio you can watch Stefan Molyneux. Remember to donate.

Just don't think about it.

Globalism isn't exactly a conspiracy. Just look at any globalist organization (UN, EU, Nato, trade agreements) mission statement. Redpill people slowly.

Even though you're doing it ironically you're still breaking the rules, faggot.

I have to think about it.

That's what the redpill does.

Jokes on you I've secluded and became depressed. My life went to shambles after the red-pill.

Now I'm taking baby steps to get back on the feet.

All we can do is prepare ourselves, and hope.

I'm sorry to say but no one on here really knows how to tell people about the shite thats happening. Just show them things slowly is the only advice I can give. I tired and now loads of people think I'm some mad creep

That won't happen to me.

I took the redpill about 4 years ago.

I just feel shitty about it sometimes.

Not for myself. I worry for everyone else. I don't know what will happen to the people I care about.

My family is redpilled, I guess that's all that matters.

r/k selection theory is a good place to start.

What do you mean by that?

If your family shares your ideologies what else do you care? I figured them being Sheeplewas the problem.

Stefan Molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

No.

It's just my friends.

I sometimes begrudgingly wish I was still bluepilled, so I could just have fun and not have nagging thoughts in the back of my head about how my friends are all brainwashed liberal faggots.

>How do I tell them that the destruction of traditional family values is their way of desensitizing us?

I'm really curious as of what arguments other anons have to support this, I'm working on an article about it right now and maybe you guys have something I overlooked. How would you prove this assertion, anons?

Not an argument

Personally I would use pic related.

It's not that I don't have good arguments.

It's more that normies freak out if you talk about it.

There really is no passive reaction to the redpill. Only a violent "what the fuck" reaction.

Nice trips, Mr. Lucky.

I mean it's a rather tame (compared to other redpills) but quite eye-opening argument.

This thread is full of pussies.

Just Be based, dont be afraid to redpill them and
tell them your thoughts. Be carefull tho, dont try to redpill liberals, cucks etc because they will jump at your throat. Aim at friends and neutrall people that you can redpill slowly, and just do it.

I have redpilled most of my friend and now theY are redpilling others.

Do it man, do it, if you redpill people yo are doing them a favour, and you are doing yoursefl a favor.

Pro tip: start redpilling them about how oligarcs (that happend to be jew) are controlling the world by financing wars, conflics, etc. They can disagree,mthere are proofs.

Thanks user. Have you thought about blogging or podcasting? I believe the best way to present your worldview is to try to fuse it with another hobby of yours in a creative way. If you are a gamer, for example, you could do gameplay videos and point out how they are pushing liberal agenda and what consequences it has. If you like literature you can write your own short stories or novels (which is what I do) and fuse them with redpill thoughts. The point is, if you cannot just break up the habits surrounding your personal relationships, find other ways to speak the truth to others, and your friends will come around.

I tend to use vicious and dark humor to get my points across.

But you raise some points, I'll probably take aspects of what you said and apply them.