"White Privilege"

"White Privilege"

Other urls found in this thread:

stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/nightmare-on-a-farm-11-of-the-thousands-gruesome-farm-attacks-in-south-africa/
news24.com/Tags/Topics/farm_attacks
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/
south-africa-the-real-issues.org/Home/SouthAfricaZumasingsofmurderingwhites.aspx#.UmrINcVhwU4
mg.co.za/article/2013-10-10-are-sa-whites-really-being-killed-like-flies
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
genocidewatch.net/
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"first post"

whats happening in this photo

pretty sure that's a step above white privilege desu

real white privilege would be using pic related to mow down those niggers.

why are those monkeys harassing that poor white family

Zombies at the gate

Because niggers are more animal than human?

"Half child, half demon." -Rudyard Kipling

Something u dont have argenigro

It looks like they're dancing.

Shame on you for jumping to conclusions desu.

South Africa after apartheid abolished.

South Africa

So white privilege is getting your family intimidated and your house taken by feral communists?

Europe for Europeans...
Asia for Asians...
Africa for... EVERYONE?!

Everybody says there's a race problem...

This, I've seen this image multiple times and I've been wanting to know the context. Was the situation as threatening as it looks like, or is the photo just misleading (like for example, those people are simply coming to work at her farm)?

Why the fuck is the Ridgeback scared with it's tale between it's legs? Dogs are supposed to be fearless.

That doge is worried, look at his tail, poor guy.

KILL THE BOERS
KILL THE RACISTS

t. nelson mandela

farm invaders in zimbabwe. prolly around 15 years ago.

They are getting evicted, cause they are white.
From what i understand they lived there for a very long time

I heard black lives matter and SJW culture is starting to show up in SA culture, can you confirmarino?

This

May Rhodesia once rise again and become the great bread casket of Africa once again!

Rhodeisa Rise!

Here's another webm of Rhodesian army fighting african rebels/ african terrorists in the bush-war.

God speed Rhodesia!

>Was the situation as threatening as it looks like

Just look at the dog, he knows there is danger, he also knows he is vastly outnumbered.

>mfw Rhodesians always die

>oi niggers git in the back of the truck

>starting to

yes but on campus only. blacks in the street cheer on cops to shoot any criminal on site.

looks like a regular walking dead episode

I heard that Rhodes must fall.

First learn to speak properly mestizo nigger nobody fucking understands what you say.

>that guy running around with the browning

HEROIC

noice! hadn't seen that one.

>Reply
fuck jungle niggers. theyre violent apes with no respect for humor live, and an obsession with injustice and violence towards others, willing to torture, murder and brutalize innocents in order to satiate their egos.

the entire region ought to be isolated and starved. innocents can be shipped out, but leave the men to squabble and fight for dried up bats and rats.

slime. fuck them.

ive seen way too many videos of them doing monstrous horrific things to helpless individuals to have any shred of respect or doubt left in me.

open the gate. you don't want to be racist do you?

Oh, jeez! Accusations of racism.
Guess you're right. Better open the gates for them.

>bread casket
ha

USEFUL REMINDER

UPLOADING OLD PHOTOS

GRABBED FROM ARCHIVED Sup Forums

IS NOT FAIR POSTING

BUT IS SHIT POSTING,

INSTEAD

Live about 5 miles away from pic related, so fucking tempted to go into Oxford and beat the shit out of him. I know he'd use that as proof of racism in Britain but it's still very tempting.

You know in South Africa this is happening to farmers as we speak.

..but there they rape and torture those babies till death then the woman and they leave the man alive..

..and yes as many men as in that photo...
Wake up world..

stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/nightmare-on-a-farm-11-of-the-thousands-gruesome-farm-attacks-in-south-africa/

>I'm gonna act like a black towards a black
Or you could, I don't know, send him back.

God could you imagine what would happen if those gates suddenly opened? That woman, those girls.. even the dog... it would happen right on the spot as they swarm them.

> white man builds empires and advanced civilization's over the centuries
> 'diversity' wants all of that handed over after the hard work has been done by the white man.

How convenient. Why don't you just build your own utopia instead of whine on the doorstep and still sit on your ass doing nothing?

Too bad, so sad.

Why don't they just move back to the Netherlands and Great Britain?

news24.com/Tags/Topics/farm_attacks

Rate of farm attacks have gone down, but still remain brutal in their targets.

#whitedevil #oppressingblacks #rhodesiaforthenatives #nowhitefarmers #howdoiplantcrops #doanykangzknowhowtofarm #wtfisirrigation #cropsarealldead #webestarving #whitedevilcursedourland #pleasecomebackwhitepeople

British immigration law is extremely restrictive towards those trying to emigrate from SA and Zimbabwe, because Commonwealth migration is so restricted these days.

Of course, the Home Office is more than willing to make exceptions for some Afghan homosexuals that are worried about getting tortured for fucking some important guy's kid, but they couldn't possibly accept all of these educated, wealthy white settlers - that'd be discriminating between migrant groups!

Fug that hero doge. Ridgeback?

Based pupper. This photo alone made me decide to get a Ridgeback.

Disgusting really. I wouldn't have a problem with a couple hundred thousand white South Africans coming here. Would be much better than Somalians and Pakis.

Great pupper.

Or just ignore him because you're not a nigger.

this isn't even troll or shill tier cancer

mods please ban him for life

lol

Dogs are most dangerous when scared design.

That dog knows it's not walking out of there alive today.

If you want a literal killer dog, buy a brazilian Fila.

They were used to keep the slaves in check and to defend the plantations owner's home.

Move back ? They've been there for longer than America has existed. No where for them to go. No European or Anglo country will accept them and 1/3 of them are living in Squatter camps.

That dog knows what's up.

What's heroic about this image? Looks like un armed people getting shot?

I suspect they're lining up, waiting for work.

I perceive the sky to be blue.

Just proof that whites perceive things correctly.

this is /kino/

I don't even think he is scared. His ears are back too but he's standing tall. I think he's just sad or worried.

Yes, the chimps are going crazy and destroying universities

Its Rhodesia you dolt

>361,000 murders in 18 years

oh, right, it's not genocide because it's whites that are being killed

Retarded niggers. Glad they're starving to death now.

290 whites are murdered on average every year in south africa. about 100 nigs murder each other everyday here.

They're not though. All of our governments are gonna give food aid.

This is the most uninspired currency that I have ever seen.

Our governments can't aid everyone.

>still no rhodesian ridgeback
Just fuck my feels up sempai

that's the total number of murders in the country, the vast majority are blacks. but it doesn't have anything to do with farm attacks and including it in the slug is misleading

Try 70,000 since 1994
Out of a population of 3.5 million

Yes, white priviledge is to clear land for fields, put in hard work in tending crops and running it all like a business while consciously putting in huge amount of effort into building and improving things instead of letting them fall apart, and then having a bunch of angry negroes saying that whitey got it all by stealing. Then the negro takes it all by force and keeps being a negro whild occasionally wondering why he get no good crop like da whitey.

But they sure do like to try.

where did you get that stat? I'm having trouble finding any sort of good stats on this. The wiki data is shit if you check any of the sources.

citation pls

censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/

south-africa-the-real-issues.org/Home/SouthAfricaZumasingsofmurderingwhites.aspx#.UmrINcVhwU4

lol you people are funny. My colleague visited our factory there, and casually told that there were three dead nigs in the storage hall, and no-one knew how they got there, or why they were there. Police just came and collected the bodies and work at the factory continued. It's a real multicultural dystopia it seems.

Europeans aren't exterminating Africans in Europe. Niggers hate and murder "Whitey" globally.

this guy's stats are a bit off here is an article about race and murder in south africa.

forgot the article
mg.co.za/article/2013-10-10-are-sa-whites-really-being-killed-like-flies

whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/

"Whites are far less likely to be murdered than their black or coloured counterparts," Lizette Lancaster, who manages the Institute for Security Studies crime and justice hub, told Africa Check. This is supported by an analysis of a national sample of 1 378 murder dockets conducted by police in 2009. In 86.9% of the cases, the victims were Africans. Whites accounted for 1.8% of the cases (although whites make up 8.85% of the population).

According to Lancaster official police statistics show that between April 1994 and March 2012 a total of 361 015 people were murdered in South Africa. Applying the 1.8% figure, it would mean that roughly 6 498 whites have been murdered since April 1994.

Even if there were some variation on the 1.8% figure, the number of white murder victims would still fail to come anywhere close to filling a soccer stadium. The fact is that whites are less likely to be murdered than any other race in South Africa. The current murder rate of white South Africans is also equivalent to, or lower than, murder rates for whites recorded between 1979 and 1991.

You should see what a rhodesian ridgeback can do to a nigger

they say dog is man's best friend. Well the rhodie dog is the white man's best friend.

>doesn't see the fleeing jiggaboos with AK's in their paws

Guess again friendo

Notice how they stand around all day instead of looking for food.

you can clearly see them with guns

oh that was from the simba uprising. the white guys are all merc mostly from south africa uk and ex portuguese angolans

WIR WAR WHERMACHT ÜND SCHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIISSE!!!!

It's impossible for it to be racially motivated because the victims are white

More like Fool-aid.

Yes?

Let me see.. Blieve the ANC or Dr. Stanton of Genocide Watch...
Yeah I'm gonna go with Genocide Watch

genocidewatch.net/
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

Do you guys not notice the similarities of Mugabe using white farmers in Zimbabwe as scapegoats and a certain candy colored man proposing legislation against Muslims and Mexicans specifically. .