Just tested positive for HIV

Just tested positive for HIV.

AMA.

How did you contract it?

How is your day going otherwise?

This was verified via PCR or Western Blot?

You got qwweeer blood boy!

was it worth it?

where in california are you?

Was it from gay sex
Was it worth it
Why keep living

Are you going to CA and have sex with people and not go to jail?

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BLESSED BY KABUTO
YOURE WELCOME , DISGUSTING STD RIDDEN CUR

was it worth that girl?

would you?

Are you a junkie or a fag or both? I was a Junkie and I dodged both hep c and hiv I don't know how but clearly someone loves me

Ouch good luck OP

Definitely not worth it. I am shaking as I type this. Am I going to die? Hopefully I will be like Lebron James and make myself live by old age by exercising a lot.

I live in Denmark but I think I got it from a one night stand in Bulgaria. Then again I had a girl go down on me at a club a few weeks ago so maybe it was that.

I ain't no fucking fag. I'm straight.

Must answer questions gay boi

I. Am. Straight!
Don't call me a fag, fag.

You live in denmark its free care and shit your gonna be fine. you dont even have to pay for it

>Denmark
>straight.
Pick one eurogay.

I used to be really afraid of this. But look at it like this: you just pop a pill everyday and it will all be fine. Just like taking a vitamin pill everyday. Maybe in 10-20 years there will be a cure. Good luck bro

Really hard to get hiv from head dude

Was he a nigger?

So i assume the pool's closed?

pranked

Yep 666 you are dying very soon and gay

Can I have some of your blood?
I promise I won't try tokillanyone with it

Anytime. Andy's ferocious logs raping my throat.

You shouldn't have fucked niggers.

>Caught the gay disease
>I-i'm not gay

I think I will melt slowly as the virus fucks up my DNA.
But that still means I will barely cling onto life as my loved ones watch me rot away. Dependent on a pill just to(barely) stay alive.

Oldfag

what made you decide to get tested?

OP, I'm begging you! Please move to California and fuck as many Jews as you can!

getting aids from a one night stand?

you are anonymous here op, was it a a hooker? did he fuck you in the ass?

Hows the 8th grade health class going?

we're all gonna die . . . some sooner than others . . .

I have herpes op, wanna trade?

You can’t get it from a blowjob

You mean Niggers

you're not going to die,20 years ago yes maybe ,not in this day and age you will live a normal life.still practice safe sex contracting it again can make the strain you have less responsive to treatment

You could swap

It was a bulgarian girl. She was blonde and skinny and didn't speak English but gave good head.
Other possible one was a girl of unknown descent, dark hair and blue eyes. Maybe Danish. Let in the morning before I could know her name even.

Yes, please! Like right now?
I never knew... it would be so soon... why does God hate me like this
I did not deserve this.

you can but very low risk

Get well soon

do you have many africans in denmark?

I made out with this other chick but then used a condom. Can I get it from kissing? What about if they have a sore or I have one? Does it work both ways or how does it happen?

Fellow Sup Forumstards this is a call to arms. Tomorrow we will close the pools due to a mass of stingrays carrying the aids virus to the habbo hotel pools.
Discord: xTEU4uV
God speed to any helpful anons!

dont be such a fag YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE

This is the shittiest troll b8 ever

>pic of hottie
>day before World AIDS Day
>not answering questions accurately
>answering q's as if tested poz weeks ago but didn't get any info from doctors

this didn't happen
sad b8

>I did not deserve this.
>Not being a virgin
You deserve this, faggot
Go die from a cold or something

I will if you give me a cure PLEASE

Sure we got plenty of nignogs up here

But you can give it, fuck. Smaller chance but still a chance...

op is a fag who deserves to die with this shit bait

shit user, that is beyond rough.

good news is that your countries health system will take care of you for the next twenty to thirty years. Once you are on the new meds they have nowadays you are not "contagious" so you can have a life, such as it is.

There is new medical studies that show promise on finding a cure. A faggot was cured when they implanted a spinal something or other, look it up

I am super stressed right now and I mean maybe I can retest? Maybe the niggers and the hospital swapped my damn tests and this will all just be a bad dream tomorrow.

I didn't know it was AIDS day. I just got the test back today!
Ask me any question and I will answer. I'm notAIDS expert, I only got the test back today.

You'll be okay, just take your antiretrovirals regularly at the same time every day and you'll live a normal lifespan.

Jesus is now the only cure that you will need.
Just please never forget take your pills, that could be fatal.

if you're ever in the states ask for a prometh oral solution prescription. 0,00 with insurance, 400 dollars on the street. dont sell it tho. drink it. in a cream soda. trust me

Thank you. Godspeed.

fuck you too buddy

This is why we closed the pool.

you can get it from kissing. there is one documented case and they are probably lying.

you can get it from a bj, but it is rare and I have never heard of the person getting the bj getting it.

have you had any blood transfusions for anything op?

The good part is that the disease will slowly destroy your brain while being kept in check by medication. And your wellbeing will be ruined by medication. Exercise does help a bit but you have a shitty path ahead. And yes, you deserved it. Asiaten your having unprotected Sex constantly with people you don't even know. that's how one gets aids, dipshit. Maybe do your family a favor and an hero.

Finally some positive news in your life ?

Well, OP, meds for HIV can give those positive an almost-normal lifespan. Make it another ten, twenty years and they might have a cure by then. If you're worried about dating, well, you can't fuck around anymore but you can find someone else with HIV to date, or someone willing to take PREP

How does having sex with strangers entail me deserving a painful death? Where's the correlation there? People murder children everyday you know that?

Show tits

Well look at what we got here a Private Joker!

It's like a one in a million chance but it HAD to be me. This is what my life has always been.
Back in preschool I was always the kid that got picked on. Once they all threw themselves on top of me on a pile while the teachers watched and did nothing. I couldn't breathe.
This is just a part of my life and who I am. I guess.

hooray for dancer cancer!!

asocial virgies hate nothing more than people other than them having sex, duh

The sex was NOT unprotected and I always wore a confom!

>ake myself live by old age by exercising a lot.
you have to inject cash into yourself

>I did not deserve this.
uh not using protection and fucking random whores means you totally did deserve this

Well, if it makes you feel any better there are a lot of support groups for people who have HIV. Maybe try joining one? At least until you adjust? You might meet some great people.

And yeah, you hear one in a million and think "statistically speaking that could never be me" but that one have to be SOMEONE. I'm sorry it had to be you.

>I had a girl go down on me at a club a few weeks ago so maybe it was that

lol that's not how it works dummy

>752542755

Very Promising Thread

Just think. You have poison blood. You are more powerful than ever.

And semen! Once, you could create life; now, you can destroy it

>be Amerifat
>get hiv
>can't afford health care
>Get shot in church instead.
Glad op lives in a stable society.

That's what happens when you behave like a slut, Charlie.

the best part about this is that you can't legally have sex ever again, have a great life op

Where in DK do you live? CPH here
Hope youre okay ma dude

How does it work then?

CPH. And thank you very much.

one in a million? not really. one in a thousand.

A-alice?