Why do liberals like muslims and hate christians?

Why do liberals like muslims and hate christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRB_ab60wPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's trendy.

Lesson 1 - Liberals actually have no real ideology, other than what someone feeds them as being "compassionate"
If you made it trendy to kill faggots by beating them with an endangered spotted owl - they would create memes supporting it and march in the streets calling it "OccupyWhatever"

All liberals : No
Institutional liberal: Maybe.

It really has nothing to do with religion and more to do with economics, they want foreign workers for lower wages.

If it was a "i love muslims, because they are muslim" then they would love White Muslims Conservatives. Yet they despise them since they are white or "western men/women".

> i know first hand since apparently i'm not fully recognized has muslim because i'm a white western man.

> GG enjoy your life.

Both groups vote consistently to take money from White men. They are natural allies. Stated values are just propaganda for this end.

Because Christianity is usually associated with the Conservitave side of politics, thus Christians are bad.

Muslims are immigrants, Immigrants vote for Liberals, that is why Liberals like Muslims.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BLESSED BY KABUTO
YOURE WELCOME, POLITICATS.

Liberals "like" muslims because the Clinton Foundation has to because they have taken hundreds of millions of dollars from them as the muslim leaders realize America has been for sale for decades through the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

This is why it is so ironic that any millenial would ever vote for any Democrat. Our futures were literally stolen from us, by the Democrats. We are indentured slaves now to paying into a system that is in debt to service older generations, all at the hands of the Democrats.

the real question is, why y´all discussing politics on Sup Forums

Because they are authoritarian and Christianity offers salvation from authoritarians.

Thank God we have Trump. He is putting a stop to the muslim immigration. Most Europeans are begging for a Trump and only now realizing they should have elected someone like him long ago, but it's too late for them.

This. Fucking this.

Don't say the truth!!!

Shills? I summon my band of Shillaries to swarm this thread with misinformation!!!

Jesus you guys are stupid!

The states is one of the most heavy christian countries in the west its only natural for Liberal 'anarchists' to rebel against it

Fuck off cunt

Liberals are robots that are REMARKABLY vulnerable to linguistic warfare. Substance doesn't matter. You can make the end goal whatever you want. Just choose the right labels and you can bend them to your absolute will. I do it all the time.

And if my wife is reading this, sharing sandwiches with spouses has proven to improve hormonal imbalance according to seven ethnically diverse doctors.

because they automatically think any people that arent white (and of course most mudslimes are brown) are a beleaguered, oppressed people in need of their "protection and help".

Pretty fucking stupid to simultaneously believe in women's and gay equality and also defend islam. Muslims are women/gays worst enemy.

It's not even the white race itself, but whichever side has lighter features is always the evil oppressive one. It's why they hate Israel. Sup Forums does too, but for better reasons.

most people are too stupid to realize jews arent white

True

Cultural marxism

They promote identity politics and then tell these groups that they're in a shitty spot in society because of their identity, and they are being oppressed by the dominant White Christian society.
This is why Muslims are oddly allied with Trans people and homosexuals on the left even though their fundamental ideologies collide because they have"oppression" in common.

It's scary times with the cultural marxists. Best to fight them and hopefully it passes like te hippies era.

You clearly live in America.

Because the enemy of your enemy is temporarily your friend. Muslims and progressives both hate traditional Western civilization, so they attack it together. If they ever succeed in destroying their nemesis, they will turn on each other.

It's not about liking them, it's about standing up for those without or with little power.

On the flip side they don't hate christians they hate how they keep trying to worm there way into government and rule with the bible, you like so many christians are afraid that muslims are trying to do.

Keep both of your religions out of the damn government and quit being pricks!

Because literally in my lifetime 90% of the people who have treated me like shit have been christian. Whereas I can't think of a single time a muslim person has slighted me.

This

They like what we all like about them.

That hot, sweaty, stienchy pussy, under that hijab, that we love to spread apart, like a grill cheese sandwich. Mmm mmm!

It's the chemicals they put in the water. It gives you a shitskin fetish. Drink too much of that stuff and you end up legalizing sex with black labs like that weird Canadian guy.

>implying Saudis are muslim and not just cryptojews

>cultural marxism
Kill yourself, neoliberal shill.

That's cause they kill you, and being dead is just like being stupid. People are no aware of either.

Imaginary oppression is not my fucking problem.
Check into reality.

ITT: shills for israel

>he's so far up his own entitlement mentality he can't differentiate between rights and privileges

ANUDDAH SHOAH

youtube.com/watch?v=rRB_ab60wPc

Because Christians tend to vote Republican.

faggot

found the libtard. hopefully your loved ones will be among the victims of the next weekly muslim attack

That meme is a level of stupid I haven't seen in a long time.

Less likely than another white christian male mass shooting

The end.

oy vey

Here's hoping.

At its most basic definition, liberalism is rebellion against the Christian God and His laws. This is why Jews are always the at the forefront of radical liberalism: they hate Jesus even more than they hate Hitler.

Weekly? Do you not recall who the shooters have been in the last few weekly mass shootings?

You don't follow Trumps twitter, do you?

I'm liberal as shit, and while I don't hate individual Muslims based on their religion, I hate the religion itself just as much as Christianity. Maybe even a little more.

Aren't the Jesuits supposed to shut liberals up in their oath? Why aren't the powerful Christian sects doing their jobs?

Try harder.

2017.11.30 (Pakistan)
Deobandi followers fire on a rally for a rival theological group, killing three members.

2017.11.29 (Pakistan)
Gunmen spray bullets into a Shiite mosque, killing two worshippers.

2017.11.28 (Afghanistan)
Three women and a child are among eight civilians blown to bits by Taliban bombers.

2017.11.27 (Afghanistan)
A mosque official is assassinated at the helm by Religion of Peace rivals.

2017.11.27 (Iraq)
Multiple suicide bombers storm a market and take down eleven civilians.

2017.11.26 (Pakistan)
Suspected fundamentalists shoot a transgender person to death.

>What is a top-tier troll with a twitter account?

Lol this is the stupidest shit I’ve ever read

what's any of that got to do with the US skippy?

Other than the fact they go around the world acting like police that no one asked them to be?

"Woah dudes were so cool and anti establishment. Not all Muslims are terrorists but every Christian is a racist bigot. Fuck capitalism everyone should get whatever they want, communism is the only way to go. We love all cultures unless you're are a cis white person, because cis white people dont have culture"

>implying the christian god of gods isn't literally the very same as the jewish god of gods
kek

>implying that the US isn't stoking sectarian violence for their own purposes
Kill yourself, Israeli shill.

Most things involving liberals are stupid. Especially governments and their policies.

Proselytes are hucksters and should be shot on sight. I have yet to see a vain Muslim outside of the crypto-jew Wahhabis.
>implying liberals are against capitalism
>when liberals actually hate communism because it shows liberals up to be liars
Stop posting.

The only "Privalege" I've seen in my work is...pretty people.

They get the breaks, raises, and promotions. People don't give a shit about you if you are average looking or below.
You want to attract "Privalege" then pretty people of all colors and nationalities are your enemy.

ermuhgerd big scarry turrists!

you dropped your tinfoil hat. I only deal in actual facts, like real dead bodies.

>missing the point this hard
the point is name the last 5 incidents of christians in the past 10 years that killed people because: christianity

meanwhile islam has killed over 500 people this week alone.

Why do you keep asking this question? The answer is that we don't, retard. Quit shitting up the board with garbage threads. Post quality is important here.

>only caring about americans killed by jihadis

I prefer gommies to liberals. One just has shit economics. The other is just shit.

>the US would never ever do anything bad
>implying that the record doesn't clearly indicate that the US is in Afghanistan and regularly uses fake muslin forces for terror
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

I get the feeling that to you any brown person that does any killing isreligion based

any white person is just a lone wolf, religion doesn't matter in that case

more uncited propaganda and insults please
all the signs of a solid argument

The right doesn't understand individual Muslims, the left doesn't understand Islam.

I get the feeling you couldnt provide the info I challenged of you

It's the Jews

i am a libertarian atheist, and i hate all religions, i dont hate the people, just their religion, i want to save them from the brainwashed state they are in that was caused by their religion, i want to free them from the mental prison which religion is

this

There is a solid amout of truth here

No, it's the liberals forcing their shit on us. Of course they try to politically invert it so they can get away with more asshattery.

The part about standing up for women 's rights and Muslims is 100% true. It's completely hypocritical.

It's funny, because generally speaking Muslims are much, much more conservative than Christians in the West.

Something like 50% of British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

"christians are whats wrong with the world for refusing to bake a cake! No one treats homosexuals worst than tha--"

yea it's liberals trying to shoehorn the bible into every part of government and law, fuck off with this weak shit.

We don't, we're just supporting the muslims who are fleeing the ones who probably want to throw them off buildings, kill them in horrible ways, or generally make them suffer for not having the exact right interpretation of Islam. You know, helping those in need.

Somehow this gets translated into "we love Muslims and want Sharia law". Like fuck we do.

This is literally *tips fedora*, the post, but I also happen to agree with you.

I've always thought they and the christians are very much alike, they hate a lot of the same things, if they ever teamed up they'd be quite the force.

But since they look a little different and use different names for god well they're the enemy.

This is quite accurate. CNN takes a large part of the blame for this shit.

British Muslims are cancer, every paki cunt I know prays on a Friday, yet drinks and fucks on a Saturday.

Sneaky, slimey little fucks. Never trust a paki if you come to the UK boys.

there's 2 rooms
one has 30 christians
one has 30 muslims

you have to choose one, announce your atheism, and be locked in there for 20 minutes and anything the crowd does will be absolved of any crimes. Which do you choose?

We think they're equally good or bad, depending on atheism. Both have cannon that is horrible, and generally able create-thinking-as-fact based ideology. Both have good people who would do humanity proud. The difference is that muslims are shit on in the west, so we have to come to their defense more. Christians are dominant in the west so they need less rescuing, and tend to need to be kept in check with respect to their more crazy beliefs more often.

They're just as white as middle eastern fags. Race isn't the issue with these people.

Libs BTFO.

Shemales should kill themselves.

>Why do liberals like muslims and hate christians?

They don't. This is largely a myth although it comes from a more specific fair point about liberal blind spots.

mainstream type liberals are fine with both moderate Christians and Muslims and want a society tolerant of different cultures but dislike extremism. Atheist liberals think this too, but also think both Christians and Muslims are full of crap. They tend to talk about Christians more negatively because they live in Christian countries (esp. in America) where conservative Christianity has a more direct negative influence on their lives and on government.

Where right wingers seem to get confused (or are just deliberately disingenuous) is saying liberals "like" Muslims because they oppose Islamophobia. Liberals recognize that this is used as a panic issue to rile up useful pawns, paints moderate Muslims as no different than terrorists or extremists, and will give power to authoritarians.

The grain of truth in right wing criticism of liberal attitudes towards Islam is that liberals do seem to underplay the extent of Islamic extremism in many Middle Eastern countries and how much it is in contrast to western values of democracy, free speech, and social tolerance. They also will sometimes fail to see the difference between criticizing religious belief vs. criticizing an ethnic or racial group, although to be fair, these usually go hand in hand in far right nationalist ideology.

Nigger

dubquads of truth

Got no issues with Christians, I'm against anyone who forces their own values on someone else.

If you're Christian, and you don't force yourself on other people, dope.

I don't love Muslims. I just don't think they're all terrorists. Muslim folk have been here for a loooooong time. They don't all think and feel the same way about everything. Not all of them are guerrilla fighters or suicide bombers, quite a few of them are hard-working Americans.

I just think that it's only fair to respect our fellow Americans, reguardless of their political or religious ideology.

Historically, Christianity has done some fucked up shit, so claiming some kinda moral highground is really iffy.

Thats about it.