True story

true story

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1439754543
conservativetribune.com/japan-shut-down-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

find youself here

If that's the case, then why is this the first post?

>Amnesty International

pic related

I'm SO fast, bitch

China top kekes
I think I found the solution to the "refugee crisis"

liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1439754543

I don't find myself

Fuck's sake, my country is in the top [spoiler]1[/spoiler]

South Africa is very fucking welcoming to people from other countries and thats the problem. The government does nothing to stop illegal immigrants, nothing at all. The violence against immigrants is the fault of the government.

What did they think would happen if you took a population of low IQ and poor people and then let every other low IQ and poor people in from other countries? They start to kill the foreigners because they view them as competition.

Good job, S.A. Don't be Cucked.

Good fucking lad!
Ruskies BTFO out of crybabies yet again

Does it specify that these would be Muslim refugees from the Middle East and North Africa? Because otherwise I bet the Chinese who answered the survey had in mind Cambodians, Burmese, Bhutanese, etc.

>unwelcoming nations are the ones nobody, not even refugees, wants to live in
kek

AHAHHAHAH
EVEN HERE RUSSIA IS HIGHER THAN FUCKING TURKS

Disgusting isn't it!
Melbourne sure does love guzzling diseased ethnic seven.

Here's a fun fact: we now report almost all our refugees to Cambodia. It's our knew target home for BOATPEOPLE, as of last week NOT ONE SINGLE boat person WE've sent there has stayed, they HAVE ALL returned home!

>desperation indeed!

Fuck these people and fuck their enablers

Goddamn. How is one country so badass? Everything I ever heard about Russians was a lie. I hope you guys take over Europe and save it from itself.

>China on top
Refugees are going to disappear just to be found in beef tins sold to Africa, that's the reason they're so welcoming.

In the Russian Federation today 15-18mln residing migrants.
Still almost 5 million seasonal.
Half of the GDP of Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan quarter - direct wages of migrant workers in the Russian Federation.
Fucking Belarus for ten years now survives only through direct, damn, subsidies to the economy. Not to mention the fact that Belarus was given carte blanche to two years of import rights oysters, providing transportation to Moscow and Kiev to 1,5mln migrant workers who work purely in gray.

Generally ohuet, damn. The largest economy in the world screams like a slut by a horse from two million kebabs, damn. We damn, having ten times longer and on a permanent basis - bad.

It's not near as good as some Sup Forums posters make it out to be, but it's also not near as bad as some posters from certain irrelevant small countries we buttfucked a couple of decades ago make it out to be.

Don't forget hohols who are biggest immigrant group for two years. But at least they don't get any free shit.

>China
They don't care because everything that enters China will eventually become Han Chinese

Our unwelcomingness is literally off the charts.

>less relevant than nigeria

Same problem US has. We need to stop foreign remittance, its killing or economies and currencies.

USA and Russia are not so different. 2 strong and stern countries with shitskins sucking the life out of them on each corner. At least we have oceans on each edge, you have mongoloids on one hand and ungreatful eastern yuropoors on the other. Fucking leeches man

>Ghana
>Kenya
>India

What kind of fucking index is that?

How about showing countries that are actually relevant in the context?

Why would they want to live here? There's no free money for 'em, pedro

>The Australian Government is more based in this instance than its people
What the fuck is going on

Lad sometimes it's better not to be depressed

>China
what the fuck?

Why is China #1 on this list? Send them all there and this problem will be solved in no time.

Based fucking Poland
I really hope they become a great power in the wake of Germany's collapse instead of being a nice, but rather weak nation sandwiched between two great powers that want to conquer it.
Next time Germany goes conquering, they should go full Barbarossa and take Italy instead of the whole Drang nach Osten meme

M8 being not depressed here is fucking hard
There is literally nothing good that can happen here
The best thing that could happen to my life right now would be a massive water control failure leading to the drowning of more than half of the land surface and likely death of about 3/4th of the population

If the Randstad floods nothing of value will be lost.

There should be a couple other red, white and, blue flags on the podium. But far to many of us are cucked.

While that's true it might lead to EU annexation because we no longer have a government nor capital

>not allying with Italy

Don't think that will happen, the Italian jew has always tricked us.

And we do now? When is the last time "our" government has worked in our interests. And the capital is practically a muslim colony.

poor trst, so alone

>China
>welcoming

Toppest of keks

Well yeah but do you want be a German area

>China

I bet they would cook the refugees into their soups as soon as the international press looked away.

Oy vey user! How is their religion any of your business? Followers of each and every religion (especially the religion of peace) can become productive citizens of any country (excluding Israel of course).

Underrated post

Japan is denying 99% of immigration but I don't see them up there

conservativetribune.com/japan-shut-down-islam/

We already are, except we're in denial about it. Might as well wake up, maybe some people will want to change that fact.

Poland has less chance or become a regional power than poos have of becoming a superpower

I actually have no problem with being a German vassal
I don't want to be directly ruled by them though

>Sumpf-deutschland
>admitting that it is just a corner of Germany

at last you truly see. Now stop speaking a language that sounds like rocks tumbling in a steel barrel.

>50%
Meh, as soon we saw some shit on TV about it it would increase.

They wouldn't last here anyway.

>mfw China just sees them as temp labor and will send them back
I'd almost forgotten what a refugee is supposed to be

Poles should have been hoarding military equipment since 1990. Instead they got cucked by the EU just like every other country from the Visegrad 4. We should have made a separate Central European trading/industrial union. Now we're stuck as vasal states of Western Europe, and they would throw us to the Russians without hesitating for a sec if things got messy.

>increase
Decrease*

You're one to talk, your German sounds even more autistic than the regular Germans. Almost Swiss-tier bad.

I wonder what Australia would be when you subtract smellbourne and shitney.

Uh oh

china needs spare parts it seems

>comparing Austrian German with the incest mountain speak of the Swiss

pls..

> "puh-puh-puh-please like me Russia!"

Russia and the US have no good reason to be on such poor terms. We could both be great friends if the US adopted a classic monroe doctrine policy, ie; we leave Europe alone while we dominate South and North America.
But, our current foreign policy stance demands constant hostility to any nation which threatens our intervention in places thousands of miles away.

No stealthboy on shaming tactics

>Germany - 84%

>Greece
>65
Lol bullshit, everyone here is a crypto racist and even sjws here love their country.
They just want to sound modern and tolerant.

The fun part is: even AfD voters have like 80% refugee aceptance.
Pretty much all germans agree that you should give temporary shelter to people who´s country is in a state of war.

People are pissed of about all the non-syrians we get though, and it´s pretty obvious we really don´t control the flow of GIBSMEDAT coming to the country

Hahahahaha,what a bunch of cherry-picked bs. Oh, nvm, it's Cucknesty International, of course Russia is going to be at the bottom of the list. China is the great paragon of human rights, lol. Japan that banned Muslim immigrants is not on the list and its certainly not because they're an American vassal