I'm a guy living in an extremely wealthy area on the west coast...

I'm a guy living in an extremely wealthy area on the west coast, with all the money I'll ever need on tap from my extremely wealthy family - that I just moved in with.

Ask me anything.

Protip - I have a past I am not proud of, a lot of family issues.

if that's really the most interesting thing about you, your life isnt very interesting...

Do you think anyone is impressed with your chat about excess cash? Apart from the retards on Sup Forums of course

That's not a question. My time here is limited as if my uncle finds out I'm on this website on his Mac... oh dear. use it wisely and ask me something.

Definitely BULLSHIT

My best friend visits from time to time and he is very impressed at my family wealth. We have some good times still, but the side of the family I just moved in with do not approve.

gib monies pls

yawn

How would you know? I wouldn't expect you to understand, particularly since you haven't asked me a question. I have a story, I'm not some Jake Paul douche who hasn't lived.

Have you ever been thrown out of your house? Known how that felt? been there to feel the pain as your own mother disowns you?

Is boring to be that wealthy?

Can I have 2k? Need to rent an apt to start my new job.

I'd beat you just for gloating

Will you fuck off? That's my question to you.

You probably deserved it
At least she's alive

It's never ever boring. My cousin and I have some great times but also the worst of times - did I mention I was shot once?

I'm not gloating, I'm a normal guy like you. I wouldn't have chosen to live here but I had no choice, I was sent here. I make the best I can from the situation.

Hey go easy man. Coming from a normal guy who had nothing to someone who could buy your shit tip house 3 times over... with cash.

With someone else's money so you wouldn't be buying shit

If your really so rich, you'd have no problem buying me a copy of Elite Dangerous on Steam

steamcommunity.com/id/sargilli

If op delivers he's a richfag. If not, faggot.

Pic related - it's me in hospital

Wow that’s nearly $25 in your pic. You must be wiping your ass with money.

My question: why is OP always a fag?

In fact, make it PUBG

Do you ever feel guilty for feeling entitled to your relatives income