Best rap album of all time?

Best rap album of all time?

Haha no.

nah

HEY YO DOCTER

Low End Theory. Scenario is still the best posse cut to this date.

My personal favourite album is blu- her favourite colour

When I listen back to it now after all these years it's pretty flawed. But it sounds like it was made with love, so I like it. have a good day all

It would have helped if even the retail version had been mastered properly.

unironically this

This site is 18+.

lol, at least not deathgrips i guess

Yes
No but fine pick
YES!!!!!!!!! *Jay Z pulls out glock
Fuck you all
you
Never!!!!!!!!!
WU WU
Gangster king

The realest muthafuckin G

Nice try

I wonder how long I would last as an autistic 5'7 manlet whiteboi dropping albums of kendrick quality

what bout im gay?

Eazy E is a shit rapper with bad lines and no flow.

He has better lines and a better flow than you faggot, go and record a completely original rap on vocaroo right now and I swear to god if it's some "IM A SPIRITUAL LYRICAL MIRACLE INDIVIDUAL" type shit I'm going to find you and kick your fucking head in

my fav

That's the appeal for me desu. But I agree that it hurts it.

Autism post

youtube tier argument, eazy E still is a whack rapper that literally spent a whole night doing takes for boyz in da hood and ice cube/dre ghostwrote most of his mediocre shit, even less than average tier east coast MCs could shit on him all day

We're not comparing rapstars to regular people. In that regard E is of course better, but compared to the rest of NWA and other rappers at the time, he's a shitty rapper. Everything is relative ;-)

Dude literally never rapped before that, no shit it'd take a while to get something decent, ghostwriting was and still is common as fuck, originally boyz in tha hood was going to be done by some new york faggots, is that not ghostwriting in that case?

Yeah well I'm not talking NWA timeframe Eazy, I'm talking 1993 Eazy, his skills had quite obviously improved by the time he released 187um killa

>dude literally never rapped before that
Damn straight, whereas bucketloads of rappers spent years and years cyphering and spitting before they even dropped a record, and it's blatantly obvious when you compare eazy e to someone with technical talent around the same time. Eazy is iconic but it isn't because he's a talented rapper.

>HOMEBOY THROW IN THE TOWEL, YOUR GIRL GOT DICKED BY RICKY POWELL

Yeah, and he improved over time and anyway raw technical talent doesn't mean shit when your lyrics aren't entertaining or don't have any message, you could get the most technically talented rapper ever but unless their lyrics are decent they're nothing in my eyes

Prince Paul GOAT producer

Doesn't change shit he's mediocre even within his own niche of west coast rap and no shit being technical isn't everything but there's still a pretty much endless supply of rappers that outdo him in every part of what makes a rapper good or bad. He has one thing going for him and that's being propped up by four other people in a really iconic group and matching that with a cool appearance and personality.

Honestly yeah, none of the albums in this thread even come close besides midnight mauraders and 36 chambers which are well below this album

I reckon he had another thing going for him, actually being a fucking crip in a game full of posers also BG knocc out and Dresta were better than NWA I reckon

Oh yeah he had street credibility, especially compared to the rest of NWA and he was probably pretty good at business shit compared to the rest.

Dude funded NWA from the start and I'm pretty sure it was from dealing crack and saving like a motherfucker before getting out of that game not to mention he managed all the business shit like getting records printed, shipping records etc before that jew stepped in and took over the business end

mbdtf, easy

you are retarded

easily a top 5

It's up there, and too often forgotten

Is alright if you are gay

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx

overall, probably.

It's the rap album standard

>"I don't know how to start this shit, yo"
>proceeds to spit the best verse of all time

It has an alex jones droning about chemtrails tier rant track but people take this album with basic ass beats and shitty urban prose seriously because black people are cool.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I PUNKED YOUR WHOLE CREW?

This album is a true west coast banger.

correct
close
no

This user gets it

But why?

Imagine being this white

isn't this Kanye's favorite album

contrarian hipster picks

actual contenders

It might be hipster but it doesn't mean it ain't good.

WHEN I SAY DOZEN YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BOIIIII

best pick in the thread so far desu

also a good pick

low end theory is better

cringe

I second this

YUH

MAKE MY

Is this a joke about mashups or?

No. As much as I love Exmilitary (and I DO love it, like, a lot), it isn't the best "rap album". It's definitely the best something, just not rap.

>Criminal Minded
>Bizarre Ride
>Reasonable Doubt

>Hipster

Hardbass School 2012

hipster as a pick for the greatest hiphop album of all time. they're all great records, but i don't rate them above 8