I love Hospice. It's actually very depressing. I don't know why Sup Forums hates it

I love Hospice. It's actually very depressing. I don't know why Sup Forums hates it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7sinGefeOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop caring what mu thinks

>I don't know why Sup Forums hates it.

I never post on Sup Forums any more but this album was literally a "Sup Forums essential" 7 years ago. I'm not a big fan of p4kcore trash so I don't like it either, but come on.

Opinion turned against it suddenly and quickly, now it's hard to find people here who like it

This, hell mu is a shell of what it used to be. There are threads on Eminem, rap and pop trash up daily now. No one on mu can claim to have taste thats better than others now

I still like Hospice

Stop letting a small, vocal minority sway your opinion on what "Sup Forums likes and doesn't."

fantano disliked it so people dislike it now

I havent thats not the point. mu is shit now.

Sup Forums is not any different now than it was back then.

Sup Forums finally decided to get some taste

Is this album actually largely disliked here now, or is it just one or two people shitting on it?

Keep telling yourself that

"Sylvia" is very tasteless with its "get your head out of the oven"

Fantano didn't like this. That means Sup Forums doesn't like this. Don't get me wrong, i like Fandango and his opinions, it's just not his cup of tea.

'bear' and 'two' rocked my world as singles. sylvia was good after the fact. havent heard any of the other tracks

I only discovered it recently and i really love it, Wake hits close home.
GO BACK TO SCREAMING AND CURSING
REMIND ME AGAIN HOW EVERYONE BETRAYED YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=N7sinGefeOg

>the best track on the album wasnt even on the album

The only good song is Sylvia. The rest is forgettable trash

Worst Sup Forumscore album by far.

First time I listened to this album was when it first came out and it didn't hit very hard
Ended up in a really shitty abusive relationship a few years later and listened again, and I just broke
You don't realize how accurate it is until you know what it actually feels like

go back to your safe space

...you do know it's referring to Sylvia Plath right?

It's great, one of my favs but depressing music always has a soft spot in my heart.

As a rule of thumb, anything that get's too popular too quickly Sup Forums will turn on it. Everyone's just a contrarian fag.

I used to be more active here in 2012 and it was very popular then. Still like it; only song I don't care for is Bear.