Advice, tarot readings, moonbunny trivia, a free game and asking a therapist things you've always wanted too

Advice, tarot readings, moonbunny trivia, a free game and asking a therapist things you've always wanted too.

>even dubs for moonbunny knowledge (courtesy of Reisen)

>odd dubs Tarot readings (courtesy of Reimu)

>First trips to provide proof of the (you) and contact info gets a

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/jojo0807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Limited, 1x a thread self bump incoming.

Ok, bump dispatched.

bump, trivia pls?

keep this autism there
sage

same goy, bump:

Keep rolling if you like luv! I had my first giveaway last week for a $20 game.

*Calls Reisen on the underworld hotline*
Mhm, mhm,

Ok so apparently moonbunnies go through intense training for both combat...and... sexual situations...Apparently moon carrots serve multiple purposes...

oh my...

I've been having quite a few really vivd dreams lately. Could you perhaps interpret them for me please?

Current psychology doesn't really take to interpretation as a valid intervention.. BUT! It's still fun!

Post away!

lets roll for tarot reading

You'll get one just for showing up! (and b/c it's very sloooooooow tonight).

>Swing Low. Sweet Chari-o-ot
Chaos always surrounds us and the only thing we truly have a measure of control over is ourselves. Take the reins of what you can control and you'll find yourself achieving great things soon.

not necessarily tarot, but some random guy on the bus was mildly unintelligbly mumbling to me, but eventually spoke up, shook my had, and said he loved me, spiritually.
Can you make any sense of it?

Thanks.
The first dream was i was exiting what appeared to be a club or a bar. I entered into the car of my partner (I was a police officer), and as i entered the car, i pulled out a silver pistol from the inside of my jacket breast pocket, took a look at it, and returned it. Once I was in the car, suddenly, my partner pointed out the two men we were supposedly looking for (i had no idea of this). They began shooting at our car, and as my partner began to drive off, he shouted at me to shoot one of the men. I said that i didn't want to kill him, but in the heat of the moment i turned around, and in slow motion, as the car was screeching away, i shot the man in the head and killed him. I immediately felt a deep sense of guilt, and shortly after, i fled the country.

The second dream was quite simple. I stood up from a sofa and looked into a mirror, and i saw my dad's face on my body. That's it. Note: i have a good, healthy relationship with my dad.

The third i'll ask you to interpret, was perhaps the most perturbing. I was watching a famous philosopher/ cultural critic that i admire have sex with two women. As the sex became more aggressive, he opened his eye (he only had one eye) wide open, and it began to shake. As it shook, my surroundings began to shake, and i woke up.

Thanks again!

I feel as though I've been lonely for a long time. sometimes its to the point that I wish I was female simply because I have an assumption that I would become more loved and involved in others compassion. How can I become a more loveable person?

hoooonestly.....? Probably intoxicated or mildly delusional. Hyper-religious behavior can be pretty common while experiencing even mild psychosis.

People will always feed of your own insecurities when assessing how they feel about you. It really is a good point to start loving yourself. That's not easy as we tend to base our worthiness off others, but that doesn't mean we can't find ourselves worthy.
1. Determine what you consider loveable, worthy of affection and gennerally the makings of a good person.
2. Determine how realistic your views are for not just yourself but others.
3. Adjust these newfound goals for yourself
4. Start looking to make changes in your life that help you reach these goals.

It's not easy, but it is possible. If you end up running up against a wall consider seeing a therapist.

Lemme write up a separate post just for these E>

My most recent dream involved copious amounts of Tim Allen from Home Improvement grunts. Explain that shit.

thx frend

First one may indicate you are feeling pressured by IRL responsibilities you didn't foresee and you fear you may end up running from responsibility even if it was possibly justifiable.

I mean... the obvious answer is that you feel like you are becoming your father. This one is hard b/c I don't know how you felt during the dream and immediately after waking.

Perhaps this person is a very strong influence on you and possibly too strong. So much so that you fear his influence has become a tangible force that can sway and shake your own life.

This is all pretty basic interpretations. True interpretation would require me to know intimate knowledge about you life and you as a person, but I hope you got some small enjoyment out of these.

mmm, sex with the man of many tools.
hehe, like I said above and before. Dreams are just dreams sometimes.

Imma try for that steam game nibba
Prof name is flute -nyah-

oooooh that 0 almost looks like and 8...

[we interrupt this thread for a PSA from Reisen]
Moonbunnies have great skin, but please don't shave the scut! It's sensitive~~

Thanks for that :)

steamcommunity.com/id/jojo0807 here, rolling and bumping again.
This time, tryna get a tarot.

Can I try for a reroll? I'm gonna do it anyways,checksum

I have been blessed by satan

of course!

holy.... proof of (you) with steam name plz!

Can i get a general tarot reading please?
M, 26

Once again, Prof name is flute -nyah-

I'll give ya a free one since its slow~

>A stick... wait it's a wand in the ground.
Be wary of losing motivation or direction, times may be tough ahead, but if you push through you'll be ok.

chtibnooM

MOAR TRIPS

O wait shit those are supposed to be tildes like this flute ~nyah~

You're on fire! 666-999 wow...

Also I just sent you a request from a Sky#####
Just to make sure i got the right person.

ooh moonbun calling time... she's gonna get tired of this...

Mhmmmmm, ok.... The moon being made out of cheese comes from the fact that moonbuns would launch cheese from railguns at the earth buns as a means of tormenting their lesser kin....

That song is cursed... it was my senior song in highschool *shivers*

Late tarot reading for you luv

>Upside down.... sun.. isn't that all relative in space anyway?
The clouds of depression may block out the joys/good in your life. Be vigilant in seeking out what is there that you can't see.

*inaudible squeals of joy*
Cuteness

rolly roll pls let me b luckyyyy

Rolling.

HeyHey!
Halloo!

feel free to keep trying.

Oi it's a darling!

You got it dude.

Another roll

Roll for the above user.

I'm not that desperate, it just seems like nobody's replying today.

I'll get ya a tarot in just a mo luv. after that I'll have to end my thread for the night. Gotta get ready for work!

You and me both! Have a good night, Sky!

>9 upside down magic circles of demons!
The future holds some setbacks. Some causes not so clear. Take time to make sure you are seeing what really went wrong and prepare yourself to not face these shortcoming again.

Have a good shift as well!

Alright, that's it for my thread. I'll try to be back sunday ~4EST AM, but if not I'll be around next Thursday at 8pm EST like every week.

Stay safe user and I E> you

Hello

you just missed OP, bud.

noticed that. Got a bad habit of posting first reading later. No matter.

You can come here, if you like.

you could just give the dude a discord link sometime, too

It's in the thread!