Shota bread

Shota bread

Beast and feet.

is the streak unbroken since last night? I saw #12 earlier today...

Or athletic sweaty kinky.

Here's a qt pic

Ill post lewds later

nah, 12 was the highest then there wasn't any for a while

2cute
no lewd pls

No lewd. Lewd is bad.

>Implying you dont like lewds

Are u denying?

boys are for hugs only

Kakashi is chubbed up in that pic, you can tell.

Dirty, sweaty, athletic shota sex is the best

hugs!

cute!

Fuck yesssss. Still wearing my Nike gym socks from earlier. The smell is undeniably attractive. Ugh. I miss the high school locker room.

Nothing better than a late post-game fuck in the boys locker room.

not enough cute in the world

Yup, in highschool if I was in the locker room earlier than all the other boys, I would hang my ass out of my shorts and try to do that for as long as I could without anyone spotting me. Ah memories

There's not enough and there never could be enough.

First time I was sure I was different from other boys was in the locker room, saw boxer briefs for the first time on the two hottest guys in my class. Holy shit, mind blown. In hindsight, they both showed up with those the same day, hmmm.

anymore liike this please

I want more pics like this one please

bump

male girls are gross. male boys pls.

don't let the shota streak die. Bump

IS a male with long hair IDIOT

bump

Non contributing comments are worthless anyway. Keep asking for girly boys.

Certainly are opinionated tonite

Ethan?

>tfw you go to your friends house to work on a school shit and his little brother is streaking

these boys can't keep getting away with it

Did this all the time. Woof. :) so many dirty things done for most likely old men

I cammed too and I knew they were men. I watched some of them jerk off too but honestly I just liked the attention.

Total flashback. I remember going to a friends house to hang out, and while we were watching some Avatar the Last Airbender episode his little brother jumped over and onto the couch. His legs were hooked around the backrest of the couch so he was watching the episode upside down for a second. Then he pulled his pants down (up technically) and his little thing flopped down making a little smacking sound on his stomach. He looked and laughed at me because I couldn't stop staring at it. He then got up but I don't think his brother ever noticed.

Man, thanks for reminding me about that.

Yeah. I preferred not to see them. Just wanted to do what they told me to. Did quite a lot of crazy stuff but it was so much fun. Have yet to see recordings of me. So that’s a plus.

>tfw at your friend's house when you were both 13 and you watched him suck his 12 yr old bro

Its the "norm" for his brother to walk around naked I guess. Cute dick tho so I don't blame him.

My friends were more into cousin incest. One of them got spanked with his little brother though. Bare butts and legs touching on their dads lap. I wonder if that is where my shota butt fetish came from.

You scared Ethan away!

Hes so cute!

wait till you read the story
au-to.
tumblr.
com/post/42821748544/

Lmao

Me on the top

big """"brother""" user here
>saving foreskins from zippers edition

das cute

I know right, he's such a cutie

all the pokeboys are!

Yeah they are

Jeez, I remember doing this like everyday. Brings back memories.

is that a voltorb basketball lol

relatable.
with people from this site too.

I would touch that butt.

I only recall doing it with one person from here, and they were rather boring. Pretty passionless and mindless sex craving. Other times were better and more exciting.

truly a great couple

Or is that basketball a voltorb?

I hurt my balls

:thinking:

how has this occured

i was really just trying to fill an attention void after i got abandoned from an abuser.
i had varying experiences with people from here. mostly "show asshole" or "here let me buy that toontown/clubpenguin/wizard101 membership for u bud" or "where do u live have any friends?"

they were all massive creeps though.

I do not knkw

know they're so cute together
Also nice trips

make sure u don't get that testicular torsion

nah I dont
thpugh I commonly hurt my left nut

one of the best
i'm the master of gets, i got quints in a shota thread once.

b u t h o w

no dice

so you're not at all concerned about commonly hurting your testicles

cool =D

I know why I did it
Im not saying

you sure do have some weird kinks

your kinks are not being of any worth

It means the ship was meant to be

yeah i'm into BDSM
Being
So
Damn
Meaningless

truly

it really bothers me that his eyes are closed but in the camera his eyes are open

I'd totally flash my ass for a clubpenguin membership.
My experiences were mostly with the same person. Rather sweet and sincere but the right amount of kinky. Cummed a lot with him. He even wanted to see me so bad he did Skyped in a public room bathroom just to show how much he likes me by touching himself. Gosh he was cute.

aw the one on the right is too cute