How many of you fags genuinely enjoy anime?

How many of you fags genuinely enjoy anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01KVhyBNPDw&t=126s
track5.mixtape.moe/khwhli.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What’s anime

I had a few that I genuinely enjoyed. Ghost in Shell SAC, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Madoka Magica come to mind. I haven't watched much recently, though. Wanted to burn through the rest of Shirow's work, though.

I somewhat enjoy it. There is just too much trash in the medium though. It is really difficult to find the gems through all the thrash.

It is so bad that it makes me about if an industry crash is imminent.

I enjoy it as an entertainment medium
But buying figures and dying your hair and doing all that weeb shit is just disgusting and embarrassing
Due to this i would never tell someone irl that i watch anime

* Makes me think

(I shouldn't be on Sup Forums on campus)

Miss kobayashi's dragon maid has been the first anime in years that I've trully enjoyed, mostly because of my constant sadness and overbearing job streets. It made me feel happy and warm inside.

'Stress' - fuck...

I enjoy the fuck out of anime. Those Japanese go fucking nuts with the kinds of concepts they explore and even though it can be really weird a lot of the time, it's also really cool when something really out there lands.

Have you seen/heard Kono Suba?

Nope, not really into anime, it was a happy coincidence that I catched the serie, but now I'm kinda bussy to try again other

I like around 8% of anime. Rest is trash

You should definitely it check it out

Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with a quality anime figure.

Checked. I never was insterested in RPG's so it's not my kind of flavor, but the first minutes were hilarious, thanks.

its a great buddy comedy with strong plot(actual plot)

What is that from?

i started watching naruto and bleach years ago in high school and it got to the point where i just wanted to know what happened

that being said i have enjoyed ruroni kenshin and the devilman films, but i only ever stumbled upon them looking for other things

Made in abyss

Is it any good? Would you recommend it

Yes

then it's on my list

youtube.com/watch?v=01KVhyBNPDw&t=126s
listen to this soundtrack for a second and you'll decide

i enjoy anime over any other form of tv/movies, but i did drop that show your gif is from this season after 4 episodes

fucking lul, context is key

Oh hell yeah... I'm going full dive on this shit before I leave for boot camp

I don't know about you, but I wish that show had more shota penis jokes.

the main insert song from this show was too fucking good. pretty much everything about made in abyss was great, i rated it 10/10 after watching

idk i think it had enough, plus a trap character

Where are the gems
Is there anything as good as ghost in the shell?

I really liked the Bee Train "Girls With Guns" trilogy, namely Noir. That shit is god-tier. There was also this show called Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne which I thought was brilliant despite an obnoxious amount of fan service. And I also liked Kannazuki no Miko even if Mecha is fucking retarded. Oh yeah, Revolutionary Girl Utena was weird as fuck and pretty good.

also season 2 is confirmed couple of days ago. anyways its 5 am and i need t sleep. gn ya all

She wasn't a trap, just implied.

Fuck yeah, Mnemosyne. That shit was hot.
track5.mixtape.moe/khwhli.webm