Which conspiracy theories do you believe are true and what's the main reason you do?

Which conspiracy theories do you believe are true and what's the main reason you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam-x.com
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/10/gun-sales-mass-shooting/541809/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's more to the Mandalay Bay shooting

JFK

fairly vindicated by now

which is?

11 september and of course JFK..probably financial crisis! reason...hmm...lobby, money, POWER?! who can tell..

All that Saudi Arabian shit going on at roughly the same time is pretty interesting. Maybe it's got some merit

Pretty much pic related.

the spherical earth conspiracy.

I don't know that one

JOOOS

Couldn't any of those be replaced with another? Say, it's the 'Elites' as the elephant in the room.

The one that says there's absolutely no difference between republicans & democrats behind the scenes, and the regular presidential switchups between the two, as well as the left vs right political system here, are the endgame of democratic population control systems.
Everything bad is the other side's fault; not the government's or the system as a whole's.

The idea that we live on a spherical earth being forced on us from the elites.

There's very obviously massive differences.

It's not really a conspiracy but more a strategy but I believe the Trump administration keeps pushing out stories like North Korea to distract us from things like tax reform, and net neutrality.

He is very clearly lining his and his buddies pockets

lol between what & what?
If you mean repubs & dems; I did say BEHIND the scenes. They publicly push the policies & agendas that speak to the side they're supposedly part of.

Is "the elites" the only way you have of arguing? Appealing to generic hatred of authority?

if that's the case, why are Republicans the only ones enacting voter suppression and gerrymandering to rig elections to go in their favor?

Why would he sacrifice his own business empire just to get his buddies rich?

#jfcmsb

He hasn't? He's making millions from his presidency

The US government has sold out completely to the corporations. They're dividing and conquering the people while subtly supporting the far left to take away guns. This will allow for a complete corporate takeover. The left would usually hate this, but they're too busy worrying about what somebody's opinion is on them. Or in other words, being outraged all the time. The government has set up shootings to try to manipulate the people to want to voluntarily take away our own gun rights.
Also Jews.

Trump has inadvertently performed a strategically genius move. He's mind-flooded the public/media. There's so many shitstorms at once that not all of it could possibly stick to him.

It's their version of "getting the minority vote" & "registering dead voters".

>The government has set up shootings to try to manipulate the people to want to voluntarily take away our own gun rights.
The government is Republican, dimwit, who are all in the pockets of gun makers and the NRA

What did he sacrifice? Really what did he sacrifice? You really think at the end of his term he's not going to take his business back over? And suddenly all of these people who he made rich are not going to make deal with him?

Everything can be bought and nothing has real value. I've been alive the last 20 years.

Steel beams can't melt jet fuel

I'm standing on the ground. It seems pretty flat it you ask me.

I think Bush was behind Gary Hart's affair getting put on blast to the media in '88. He and a bunch of other Reagan administration guys badly needed to win the election and pretty much pulled out all the stops to stay out of prison for all the Iran Contra related shit they pulled in the 70s and 80s.

The government is only playing a role. Read my post again.

So Republicans are ACTUALLY rigging shit, and you have to invent fake conspiracies to pretend the other side is too.

Got it.

That United Airlines flight 93 was shot down by the government.

When did he do that?

Nice youre welcome

>falling for divide and conquer bullshit
I pity you.

So the Republican government that refuses flat out to ever even entertain the idea of gun control is setting up shootings in order to pass gun control.

LOGIC

Another self-important BOTH SIZES teenager more interested in being aloof than actually knowing anything

President Obama is a paid actor Organized to have a flawless first black presidency to avoid making the option of a non white president an impossibility. Look at how well it went, Also Obamacare. What a gem!

Fuck the tangerine asshole tho

tldr?

Sigh; you're buying the meme, blaming the one side for everything wrong. The republicans are "heels" for you & the democrats are "faces". The reality is both sides work together to keep your & everyone else's asses in check. And it works beautifully.

>forgetting Trump's "empire" wasn't doing so great
>forgetting he's raking in more now than ever
>forgetting he gets a quarter million in pension for life just for being POTUS
what a huge loss

If our next president isn't a transvestite, I'm moving to Greenland

kek, how fucking smart you must think you are.
Reverse psychology. They're painting themselves as the assholes to keep on pushing this agenda.

Begone Satan, stop spreading your lies.

>kek, how fucking smart you must think you are.
The irony

Obama really was born in Kenya and covered it up. Both plausible and likely. He used it to get into Harvard, thats why he never released his records. Every other candidate has.

For the record, I believe there’s shit in Trump’s tax returns that he’s hiding, too.

DOUBLE TRIPS

FLAT EARTH CONFIRMED

I'm with you on the corporate part and playing both sides, but these shootings are real.

Setting up a shooting to take away guns is a terrible idea. After these shootings gun sales skyrocket. The NRA is one of the strongest lobbies. and why would the corporations care about a few guns when they control the largest amount of military firepower in all of history?

For God sake someone shot up a bunch of school kids and still nothing changed.

That Trump only ran in the 2016 election as a way to get his name back in the spotlight to have a stronger hand when negotiating his contract for the apprentice.
But because he never wants to be seen as a quitter he took it as far as he could.
I think he just wants to go back to his old life at his point.

There is only a three letter difference between potus and penis. Rearrange the extra letters and what do you get?

That's right.

lol, SA sent top assassins but they fire 200 rounds through a door and can't kill a security guard.......hmmmmmmmmmm

Also, the top SA assassins decided to start shooting before the asset was confirmed to be in the building?

That Jon Snow isn't actually Ned Stark's bastard

Twa 800. My professor was lead investigator for ntsb and said he was under court order never to talk about it. Then spent a semester on value crash.

Yes dude. The Republicans WANT gun control, that's why they've killed any and every attempt ever to pass gun control.

Because they actually want it. That's why they've done everything in their power to prevent it.

It's not simply that they are in the pockets of the elites who don't want gun control or anything. No, it's all REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY that does nothing.

If loli is illegal in cad, why is this legal? cam-x.com

Mod Jed is a corrupted jmod and needs to be stopped

Wow lotsa firepower

There is no point in believing anything outside of your immediate awareness, therefore the only conspiracy that I could possibly believe in is my own existence.

>Jews.
I believe the Jews run shit, because they genuinely do run shit.
There's been documented quotes from the richest high tower Jews saying what they want... and they run all media and probably a fuckload of other shit.

TOP KEK (true tho)

Because people don't want to confront the fact that they clearly have a gun problem in the country. They'd rather pretend it was all fake, citizens because it makes them feel better, and Republicans because they're paid by the NRA to pretend it's fake.

^^^^^ This; one side has to represent the public in any one side of a debate; so everyone FEELS legitimately represented.

Bitch they have total control of the government. Why haven't they passed this gun control you claim they secretly want?

Your dumbass theory falls apart instantly. You think life is a TV show.

Which he is donating to charity? His salary is a buck.

Guns have the ability to be taken away.

NRA funds democratic presidents campaigns. When a Dem. Is in the WH gun sales SKYROCKET, when a Rep. Is...not so much. Think about it from a business perspective.

I think we need to look at why society is attacking itself like this. A huge country that's falling further and further into debt is causing our mental levels to deteriorate from stress. It's sad to see that our first reaction is to try to take away the tool rather than fix what's wrong with our society. I hate that kids have suffered from the stupidity of our adults. Our guns problem is also a people problem. People are becoming so divided that they feel that those who do not agree with them are enemies who are worthy of death.

thank you satan for enlightening me

You fucking moron

If you do something that the people don't want, then you look tyrannical. Do you not get how a republic democracy works?

>why would he sacrafice an unlit building for world influence??

>Which he is donating to charity
Except he isn't.

Oh my god you're stupid as shit.

He's making millions by constantly going to his own properties and paying himself taxpayer money.

He mysteriously doubled the membership fees of Mar A Lago after he became president. He golfs every weekend at his properties, costing millions in travel and security every time, which all goes to him. His family members are doing the same thing.

Really?

What charity? Where's the paperwork for it? How much has he donated?

I WANT to believe that there is something after death.
Like, think about the origins and vast expanse of the universe and about life/existence in general. Is an afterlife REALLY the least believable thing?
But I can't believe it, there's just no evidence.

Gun sales are actually up currently

Otueni
Toueni? Toe uni? Unite O? I note u? No tie u? O Untie?

>Double trips wasted on a flat Earth post

The problem is you're viewing everything through the lens of this lame conspiracy theory. You're failing to have basic logic about this.

The real reason there is no gun control is very easily traced. Your reason makes no sense

This. Also skyrocketed under Bush.

he literally just donated his 3rd quarter salary to the opioid crisis you dumbshit. a simple google search is smarter than you

That's what they want you to think. Good job falling for it.

I think we all know exactly why society is like this and need to stop responding to all the whining that the media is telling us is public outcry when it's really mental illness.

Stop looking out and start looking in. No ones worried enough about themselves to even help anyone else.

And he demonstates it again.

because of anticipation of new regulations after a mass shooting.
Here's a theory, the NRA knows gun regulations can lessen the severity of mass shooting. But because gun sales go up in the wake of the tragedy, they fight against even the most sensible of gun regulations, like banning bump stocks after Vegas.
And their "solutions" to mass shootings are often to get guns in the hands of more people.

>the government is charity
k fam

>the NRA owns all guns and profits from their sale anywhere in the world

The conspiracies the jews come up with are funnier than the ones they commit

Wow, 100k, that'll fix it

thats like $100,000
he's promised millions to charities in the past and didn't give

Meanwhile he takes millions in taxpayer money, and does absolutely nothing in terms of actual action for the opioid crisis, and also is trying to destroy healthcare.

But wow, that 100 grand he claims he donated (with no proof). Wow. Amazing.

Here's a more logical theory.
The NRA funds Republicans because they block any attempt at gun control.

Also "anticipation of new regulations"? Under a Republican congress? Are you simple?
They're more likely to LESSEN gun restrictions after mass shootings.

More people with guns = more people paying memberships and more donations for lobbying

>gun ownership = psycological change that makes you financially support the NRA

I heard cat piss makes you gay

"There are a few reasons Americans buy more guns after shootings. Some describe wanting to protect themselves from violence; others worry that high-profile massacres will lead to stricter gun regulations, or a ban on the purchase of firearms entirely"

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/10/gun-sales-mass-shooting/541809/

The NRA doesn't personally get money from gun sales, dimwit

>exactly the reasons you'd think, they're all terrorists

but they get donations from gun manufacturers to lobby for few gun regulations dipshit