Why does Sup Forums hate this state so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate this state so much?

Used to be great until the early 90s. Reagan fucked up by letting illegals stay. It used to be the best state in the country. Now it is in the bottom 5.

When people say they hate California, they are mostly referring to 2 places.

San Fransisco

That's the answer

cradle of degeneracy

Going to La Jolla beach this June. Should I be worried?

They're autistic so any place with lots of people and loud noises (ie. cities) tend to disturb them and when people think of California they usually think of LA and SF like said.

San Francisco and LA
Degeneracy and minority central. There are other shitty city's but these two really stand out

I live here, it's really nice. Almost all white with the exception of some well off immigrants/tourists. Don't see a lot of beaners and I can count the amount of niggers I've seen this year on one hand.

It's funny how a Macedonian can call California degenerate when the state generates far more than your entire country.

Because it needs to be cleansed with nuclear fire.

>t. Californian
I hate this shitty state and can't wait to leave

California is a shithole with oppressing laws and terrible people.

Thanks bro. I've never been there before, usually go to Coronado but couldn't get a hotel for the dates we had planned so trying something new this year

California has a population of 38.8 million compared to Macedonia's 2.1 million

They have no water

I've never seen a man so proud of his own feces in my entire life.

It's fine that you don't like it, but that doesn't change its massive GDP.

La Jolla is beautiful. My team used to work out there. Amazing place.

FPBP

Nobody cares about your money. Nobody even needs or wants it.

Your failed state could literally fall off into the ocean right now, and nothing would change.

kek

How crowded are the beaches during the June?

Were should we move to Calibro. Let's become Michigan bros or PA

>When people say they hate California, they are mostly referring to the people.
FIFY

>tfw live in Orange County beach cities
>rich and conservative
>Mexican schoolchildren becoming more common

Why can't we just purge the spics and their children and float off into the ocean and separate from this shitty state? I don't know where to go that's not here.

La Jolla is largely the same as Coronado you won't be disappointed. Where ya staying

>sanctuary cities harboring criminals and the disease ridden, all at citizen payer expense.

>Folsom Street Fair (degenerate street fair for public gay piss fetishists)

>Restrictions on gun rights

>Home of the wealthy limousine liberals with their walls, bodyguards, and purchased political influence.

>Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, and Gavin Newsome

>Hollywood's promotion of marxist values

Why do spics breed so much anyway? Don't they know they're inferior?

Pretty crowded, even some secret spots are full. Pain in the ass dodging tourists while surfing.

>Nobody cares about your money

t. poorfag

t. poorerfag

k

They are a fucking cancer

they can't afford to live here and the politicians from northern california are all gun grabbers

>M-muh GDP

CAfag here

Trigger warning: flyover states may be jelly

Lets see, should I go shooting and riding dirtbikes in Mojave?

Or...

Should I go spearhunting in some of the world's greatest ocean fishing while 10/10 bombshells on the beach admire my chiseled body and trigger their primal instincts when I pull lobster and halibut out of the ocean during the sunset in Malibu with a fucking speargun?

Enjoy your irrelevance fags

I grew up in California and like says, it used to be a pretty based place to live. Now it is a useless shithole. Waiting on the inevitable massive quake that will likely equalize the state again. After all the illegals and nignogs get their homes absoluetly BTFO, they won't be able to afford to live here any longer. Though I wouldn't be surprised if any of the dumb shit governor's promises them free housing and food after it happens.

Because its the epitome of everything decadent and degenerate in America. we call it Commiefornia for a reason. Just wait till the democratic primary where Bern Victims are literally crawling out of the woodworks to give him a landslide victory.

With your 10 round mags and shoulder thing that no longer goes up?

Couldn't have been great, but the Immigration act of 1965, illegal immigration, amnesty ruined it. Sad story.

Could have been great*

>Should I go spearhunting in some of the world's greatest ocean fishing
Can't do that without violation of over 20 gun laws and 30 environmental laws not to mention the protesting on the beach

>10/10 bombshells on the beach admire my chiseled body and trigger their primal instincts
You mean get called a mysoginistic pig and rapist while being tazered and maced for invading their safe space

>during the sunset in Malibu
kek, implying you even are close to Malibu, nevermind can afford going into the gated communities there.

Beaners