How does Sup Forums feel about Kratom? Been thinking about getting into to. Heard some pretty good things...

How does Sup Forums feel about Kratom? Been thinking about getting into to. Heard some pretty good things. Anything I ought to know, other than "don't get addicted"?

Just don't get addicted, OP.

Thanks, lad.

Don't take it because you're depressed and anxious, it'll work too well for you. Just go on prozac and call it a day. If you're in pain, take it as you need it.

too well?

Recently started using it to help with alcohol withdrawals. It's been pretty helpful. You can get a pretty decent mild opiate high if you take enough. The nausea and taste are the only real negatives I can come up with.

Start with a very low dose and work up. Very interesting drug. Can feel like a narcotic at proper doses and even a stimulant at the lower end.

how to obtain?

Take it in form of a tea. Boiled for a longer period of time, then strained.
You'll save yourself from some really bad constipation, if you want to get fucked up on this stuff. The leafy powder leaves your intestines completely clogged.

Also less is more. My sweetspot is somwhere around 3,5g. Anything lower doesn't do much and higher just overshoots it and becomes a stupid opioid downer.

the fda says this shit is bad for your liver

This hasn’t really be substantiated. Some cases are out there but they are anecdotal.

I take kratom everyday for either pain, anxiety, depression, or energy. It is an adaptogen so it works where needed. Join the facebook group called 'nacu ( the original group)'

The FDA also says that marijuana kills and that you should solve your anxiety by using benzos.

Vastly inferior to real opiates
Even poppy seed tea is better if you know how to look for the right batches

Do real drugs faggot.

I took that shit expecting to have a cocaine high.... Got sleepy/dizzy went to bed. :/

Got any tips?

Mostly depends on the color strain you take.

I experimented with it for a little while back in uni. I would take a couple capsules in the morning before heading to class.
Don't take too much of it everyday. You can develop a physical dependence in less than a week and you will just feel like shit if you don't get your fix.
I wouldn't really recommend "getting into it", honestly. It is fun for maybe a week at a time at low-moderate doses, or just a moderate-high dose every other week or so.

Don't do opiates. It will mark your for life. Even first use will leave you with this subconscious memory of how great they feel. That's how everybody slips in.
If you really want to try this sort of drugs, do lean, vomit everywhere and stay away from this crap. It's the real deal. Addiction based on dopamine - the most primal of all neurotransmiters - the feeling of reward.

Kratom can be fairly insidious so be careful, but other than that just have fun.
My advice is to only take it for one day at a time. You'll really want to do it on the second day because you'll be drained of serotonin and looking for a pick me up, but don't. It'll just bring you up to baseline and make the third day worse.
Use gel caps like in the pic. Super easy to fill. The only downside is you have to take a fuckton of them to have an effect. I usually take around 10-20 for a decent dose. You can usually grab them from a pharmacy, or grab them from a health and vitamin store if you want to avoid looking like a fucking weirdo at your local pharmacy.
on a side note Kratom poops are the best. It's a ground up leaf so it's pretty much 100% fibre.

For the love of god don't put it in a smoothie or yogurt or some dumb shit. It'll taste awful and won't work well. Take the caps on an empty stomach.
Have fun!

Unfortunately that ship has already sailed.