Sup Forums is Mathematics the only subject that is impervious to Jewish corruption?

Sup Forums is Mathematics the only subject that is impervious to Jewish corruption?

Is mathematics the ultimate red pill?

Is it why there are so few Jews (in comparison to doctors or lawyers) in mathematics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_mathematicians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_born_in_the_Russian_Empire_and_the_Soviet_Union#Scientists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Jews#Scientific_figures
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=bUdkzI5YMOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The answers may surprise you.

>arithmetic logic

>the form of logic where there simply only is one answer to all the defined operators

Can't stick a whole lot of jewish nonsense into something where the rules are so clear cut.

too late OP

jews created "new math"

That's computation. That's not math, it's 'math'.

Mathematics is the foundation for all the Jewish economical tricks. Why be a mathematician when you can be a banker?

>the second one hurts my head

Man am I glad I grew up before they made math for niggers and people who don't have White processing power (inside)TM.

Mathematics is the handwriting of God. Since Jews worship the devil, they cannot get near enough to math to truly corrupt it.

>Let's teach our children to do fundamental arithmetic incorrectly

i want off this ride

Niggers would only get confused.

Holy fuckin shit m8

Yeah, STEM feels pretty based... Until you start applying for jobs and no one wants to hire you because you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

It's confusing me too.

I'm not sending my kids to school I know that much.

actually everyone WANTS to hire you but can't

this is the reality of the situation

>is Mathematics the only subject that is impervious to Jewish corruption?

No. Sadly there is now even a push-back against "empiricism" because it's too white and western. So mathematical results are now prejudicial and supremacist.

there's tons of jews in mathematics, so many that even mathematical notation has been influenced by them. For example the notation for the size of an infinite set that's uncountably infinite is Aleph-zero which is a jewish letter.

Yes, but that's the only example you know, isn't it? I knew about this as well. I saw it on Vsauce, just as you did.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_mathematicians

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_physicists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_born_in_the_Russian_Empire_and_the_Soviet_Union#Scientists

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Jews#Scientific_figures

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

"The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.),[8] and 107–115 (Murray; Entine).[9][10][11] A study found that Ashkenazi Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension, working memory, and mathematical computation) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6.[12][13]"

Hate them all you want. But they own us for a reason.

Math is more aligned with rationalism.

There might be a push, but it hasn't happened yet. For now maths remains un-subverted.

>build a rocket based on non-judgmental maths
>falls apart on the launchpad, failing even to explode

>write software based on non-prejudiced syntax and mathematical basis
>shitlord compiler won't work

>Is it why there are so few Jews (in comparison to doctors or lawyers) in mathematics?

No, it's because the higher IQ in ashkenazi jews is primarily verbal skill. Asian IQ is primarily spatial (mathematical) skill. Europeans have both pretty evenly. Blacks have neither.

Set Theory was conceived by a Jew, and ZFC is the current mathematical paradigm we reside under.

Maybe no C if you're a purist.

le red pill.
please tell me more about Jewish IQ.

So they are not very good at math because of their genetic disposition?

100 kilos will always be 100 kilos, so yes math is impervious to liberal logic

I support a choice function's right to choose :^)

If you don't include axiom of cohice then you're a complete moron, there's so many theorems that depend on it it's not even debatable wether it should be included

Mathematics is just a tool. It can be used by anyone for any purpose.

Lol no

Are you fucking kidding me? I literally just posted this.
Their average verbal IQ (which includes math) is 125. Their average is bordering on genius to the normal population

what is their spatial IQ?

shit ton of jews in math
shit ton of jews are to credit for much of computer science (inb4 not math)

> being proud of having to look up something as basic as aleph-zero

many jewish, but it does not compare to the number of Jews in law in the US.

Not enough money in math. Jew mother slaps their son when he says he wants to be mathematician instead of lawyer/hedge fund analyst.

Next question.

Spatial IQ has more to do with reasoning, deductions, and things oriented in space such as shapes etc.
Geometrical things and how they come together. Which makes them really good architects and designers. This is big in science.

Basically Jews formulate. Asians design. If we wanna go full blown racist.

If they wanted to hire you, they would. If pathological tall poppy syndrome is stopping them, then that's making them NOT WANT to hire you.

It's illegal in every European and British colony country to discriminate based on race and gender, this is why affirmative action needs to be implemented silently and sometimes even without upper management permission. This is why I don't believe you, because the shitkicker hr, the people actually filtering resumes, literally have a want or desire to not hire white men in STEM.

No, they literally don't want to hire white men. Don't pass this off as "can't," we both know it's illegal to write this into policy.

If you're in a position to change something, it's your responsibility to say no, this is racism/sexism and then say that you're going to the employment ombudsmen. If you don't have the balls to stand up for natural equality, you don't have the position to sit there and tell me anyone really wants to hire me... But can't.

And yes, I did and internship and have a good GPA. Stop. Fucking. Asking.

nope i believe those are called "kikes"

youtube.com/watch?v=bUdkzI5YMOk

Asians sound more math inclined that Jews.

>math is only arithmetic

Let me guess, you stopped at the calculus sequence?

That's the end of calc 2, which is may more than 99% of population

Math major here, if you can't follow those steps, you can't into basic intuition and might be a low IQ

Sure it isn't what was taught in school, but it also isn't fucking complicated

If you think you weren't hired in STEM jobs because you're white, you did very poorly in university.

I intern at Brookhaven regularly during summers and there are only a handful of non whites.
I've visited MIT's labs a few times and again, almost entirely white.

I was one of 4 honours students in a graduation class of over 30. No, I did amazingly.

The fact that most callbacks are from men instead of women, when women are at least 60-80% of HR workers and considering women usually lean more left, I think it's obvious. You telling me I did poorly is by definition blaming a victim of actual and honest oppression.

You can't admit it because it is insane. It is absolutely insane that white males have become an oppressed class.

Yes, classes. How about job placements? Just shut the fuck up kid, graduate BEFORE telling me how things are.

Piece of shit apologist.

But that's where you're wrong. That new method is the absolute opposite of intuitive. Its finding a more complex alternative to a simpler method.

>talking about imaginary abstractions that have no actual existence

Seems the worst of all.

I don't know which calculus you studied but if I remember my schooling right both calculus and integrals usually only produced one solution to a given problem, sometimes two solutions (+- bullshit, which really only is a logical constraint seeing as how both 2*2 and -2*-2 equal 4).

I see you've never counted the amount of wheels on a car.

Again you're spouting nonsense. As I just told you, after working in national labs, the vast majority of the people and teams there are white males.

Your failure to get a job is your own fault if you're as qualified as you claim.

Lmao nasa and it's "math" is a fraud

Stop
Talking
About
Labs

Jobs cunt, I know what university classes and labs look Iike. The affirmative action at tertiary education isn't nearly as harsh because they still have places for non diverse people (that is as ridiculous as it looks).

Could you please graduate before telling me how it is? Thanks bro, shut the fuck up now.

Wheels exist.

The computer/phone you're using to post from uses the same math.

How many does a regular hatchback car have?

Your statement was clear bait but I would give you some way when it came to negative numbers (as negative things cannot exist), and to extremely large numbers.

Are you kidding me? If you went to any decent university they regularly have private engineering firms come in looking for promising future graduates. Hell half the people I know are already getting the rest of their college tuition paid off by companies that want to hire them.

Getting a position in a national lab is even harder because they're government funded. Now I know you're talking out of your shithole m8. Keep complaining and work less. You're a failure.

Counting is a mental procedure. Counting doesn't make numbers exist any more than the neurological underpinnings of our vision make colors exist. Surely there is light, but there is no color in the universe, that's just an invention of the mind. Numbers are an invention, too.

Oh I see now.

The abstract concepts our minds produce and then collectively agree on do amount to having real world value and utility (e.g. colors of a traffic light), correct?

Is math a useful fiction?

We did.

All of them asked for diversity hires. All the advertisements on the walls were either for Chinese students (even in Chinese) or for Indian students. The highlight was when a group of women came in asking for local women... Only to realise the only women in the theatre either had hijabs or were so east Asian looking it as doubtful they were local.

I give up.

Australian corporate culture is much more leftist than in America, it's much more common that there's an Indian HR woman who'll just hate the hell out of white boys. You're denying a very possible, likely alternative: that getting a job in STEM as a white male has become unreasonable. Why is this so hard for you to believe? What went wrong with you that you need to blame the victim? And why do you think your something so intrinsically connected to universities gives you even the faintest realistic impression of corporate opinions of affirmative action?

You're wrong. You're on the wrong side of the argument. It's a hard thing to admit, but you'll be better if you do. Just accept it, there is real racism and sexism alive today and all of it is directed at young white men.

No, you're a failure. You're a complete moral failure. If there were a hell, you'd roast in it.

>Jews formulate

You mean pilpul you fucking disgusting jew fuck.

Just fucking end yourself. The world is better without jews.

I'd say so.

Well, I doubt we have much to disagree about, but I also doubt you represent the average belief about math. Most people wouldn't swallow a pragmatic or consensus theory of truth.

I really hate to say this, but you sound just like a nigger. Complaining about racism causing you to not get a job.
Do yourself a favor and stop.

Only difference is when niggers say it it at least looks believable since STEM fields dont really have much of them.

Well, I was trying to poke at if you believed only some portions of math to be abstract, or if you had internalized the entire concept as being an abstraction of reality (as your example about vision verified).

Also yeah, I'm not really an average person that is correct.

its not hard to figure out whats going on & its actually pretty useful for retards who have a hard time with arithmetic

Nope.

>+- bullshit
>Logical constraint
>He doesn't know about non-trivial automorphisms
LaughingGalois.jpg

>troll as a leftist
>call me a nigger
I'm actually shocked.

Thats some of the stupidest shit I've heard on chan