WHITE LIVES MATTER

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Clearly backlash against conservatives and whites

Not guilty? Are you shitting me?

Commiefornian jury. What did you expect?

I mean this is getting ridiculous, now I'm letting off literal murderers because fuck dumpf?

why would anyone other than Sup Forums be so upset over this?

who cares ??

I know. Even if his defence was true how is that not a manslaughter charge? "I just picked up a gun I found and just starting dicking around with it and I accidently shot someone"

Poster above is dead on. Lets get whitey for bashing sanctuary cities..

Because he's an illegal that just got away with murder, and even if he gets deported he'll end up coming back anyway? In other words not everyone is in high school like you

>Didn't rape her.

Faggot.

Nigger? Spic? Or just a fat neck beard that knows they could never get a girl that pretty.

Projecting much, shitheel? Go back to Yurop you white piece of shit.

Ahahahaha

>murder
murder would mean he intentionally meant to kill her but the bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit her.
why is it whites are starting to act like blacks now days?
>M-MUH RACE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE TRUTH

He has been deported five times already....

White people have it coming. Get the fuck out of the middle East, honky.

Because whites have become the biggest crybaby pussies on the internet. Can't start a single thread around here without one chiming in to go 'wahh, I'm being oppressed!'

Have you seen all the white conservatives rioting, blocking traffic, assaulting people, and tearing up cities? I'm afraid to leave my house.

i forgot i wasnt in the YLY thread anymore and was gonna post "this is not you rage you lose"

its fine, the skinheads will get him. in or out.

My country fucker. You go back to africa

The prosecution overreached with their charges to try to score political points. If they charged him like they should have, he'd have been convicted.

He's not going to prison at all. The guy literally got away with it scott free. Yes he was convicted of a gun charge but he'll get credited with time served already

You mean they will sit around, drink beer and talk big about how they will get him before passing out.

>shoots gun at the ground
>bullet ricochet's and kills someone

manslaughter charge is where?

Still is manslaughter. Kid breaks into your house digs your gun out of the closet and shoots himself. Gun owner charged with manslaughter. Drive drunk and hit and kill a pedestrian, even if the stupid fucker was drunk and ran out in front of you: still manslaughter. Sell drugs to a high moron who doesn't know how to regulate his shit and he overdoses, guess what, you're going down for manslaughter. Dumb shit fires gun into air to celebrate, bullet lands on someone and they die, yep manslaughter again. What's that about truth?

So I can go outside, fire a gun and as long as I didn't "mean" to kill anybody it's fine even if someone does die? How about if I drive drunk and run over a crowd of kids, oh but I didn't "mean" to kill those kids! This is the retarded liberal logic that is ruining this country

We must protect the Dreamers!

man...hmm sounds familiar

i enjoy reading stories about young, sexy white females getting snuffed out in their prime

If she was a nigger and the spic was white... San Fran would be burning right now.

Fuck California.

Trump 2020

>oh but I didn't "mean" to kill those kids!

...there are different degrees of murder, so yes that would constitute manslaughter you fucking moron.

>manslaughter charge is where?

They can't charge him with manslaughter after they already attempted to stick him with murder and failed. That's double-jeopardy.

No in that case it would go unreported and the nigger would be sentenced to 20 years, you know business as usual

why do you think an illegal on the loose murderer is strictly a racial issue.
I get it, you have an extra chromosome but work with us here user. Not everyone's as slow as you

Can he run for President while in prison?

The police used unethical tactics to get a confession despite his confession being filled with mistruths and inaccuracies that didn't line up with known evidence. Basically, there's a decent chance he was just some guy they found at the scene and pinned the crime to cause he couldn't understand what they were saying during questioning.

Or maybe he did it. Either way, between the sketchy police behavior and the prosecution muddying up the case by trying to press murder charges instead of focusing solely on manslaughter, the powers that be royally fucked up the case.

His fingerprints were on the gun you assfuck

fake news

It's true tacofag

proof?

They presented it during the trial

what is faked evidence

Whatever you say bud, but once that gets leaked into the media we'll see the real backlash

Dumbasses he didn't go up to her and shoot her he shot into the pier and the bullet ricochet and hit her. Din du nuttin

>manslaughter charge is where?
That's a question for the overzealous prosecution, not the defense.

Oswald shot into JFK he's not responsible that the bullet ended up in Connelly .

literally just googling "ms13" and cobbling together a bunch of pictures and thinking it makes a valid point lmao.

get back to Sup Forums they might let you back in on their circlejerk with retarded memeshit like that.

How do you know he got away with murder? Did Breitbart tell you?

What is intent?

What is his intent for shooting at a woman a hundred feet away from him?

lol

[spoiler]Except in Commiefornia.[/spoiler]

t. ACLJOO

On all chargss? I only heard the first.

You shouldn't oppress people. IF you don't they won't fight back.

You spelled minorities wrong.

Translation: "the popo be the devil cause dindu nuffin." in which case you are right, I forgot you were there in the interrogation.

Fuck off with this oppressed bullshit, we are all eating a turd sandwich. Don't get pissy because mine has bread it's still shit.

Lol u mad, wypipo?
Maybe next time you’ll keep your boners under control and pursue the lesser charge of manslaughter. The killing was an accident, so manslaughter would have stuck. But you had to be tough on brown ppl — now you got nothin.

Any reasonable juror would have rejected that ridiculous first-degree murder charge.

nope youre asking for it

>Kid breaks into your house digs your gun out of the closet and shoots himself. Gun owner charged with manslaughter
Ya, but no faggot

>Trayvon Martin killer found not guilty.
>The Jury made the correct choice, get over it liberals

>Kate Steinle killer found not guilty
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jury of his peers found him not guilty. They made the right choice.
Get over it Alt Right.

Only when their sport team loses

This wetback will be dead soon, so don't worry folks.

Bad day for Trump. Looks like the dead Border Guard didn't get attacked by illegals, but got sideswiped by a big rig. Gotta build that Border wall to keep American truckers in line. MAGA!

Africans built this country.
The only real white nationalists are in Europe; the rest are all talk.

They pursued 1st degree murder, so manslaughter wasn’t on the table. They fucked up.
And that’s fine; he’s harmless. Honestly he looks pretty haunted in every photo I’ve seen of him—exactly the face of a guy who fired a gun once and it hit a pretty girl and killed her

First of all, it's California. 2nd of all the perpetrator was an illegal alien, and 3rd of all, the victim was white. I would've been shocked if he wasn't found innocent.

Found another delusional liberal right here folks.

But that was a gang banger nigger who was killed by a spic that's not the same thing.

>The six-man, six-woman jury was asked to consider first-degree murder, second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges against Garcia Zarate.

what this guy said

>a murderer is harmless
I adore the precedents "humane" liberals are inadvertently setting.

I hate how they say undocumented now. Jesus how pc is the media call him a illegal alien who gives a shit.

Anyone with a sense of character stupid fuck.

White people are being murdered by police at a rate not seen by any other race in the country. It''s suck being white and having to dodge all the negative racism you experience constantly, but it's okay because any other race "can't be racist."

Mexicans want to attack rape murder and steal from the white man illiterate fucking brainlet. Think of it logically before you reply!

Manslaughter would have been a guilty verdict. The DA set this case up to fail by only charging 1st degree murder. Still he should have gone to jail

Lol no we don’t.

If guilty, fuck him up.

If not, don't play that color game White and Black pussies play, and treat it like a grown ass mature fuck who actually gives a shit about justice. Not just when someone of your color gets fucked.

This case is boring and unimportant.
It was pathetic how desperately Trumptards clung to this ONE ANECDOTE for 2 long years.

“Kate’s Law.” Lol, so cringy.

You ppl need some hobbies. Go out into the world so you don’t end up as useless as Zacate or Kate.

I wanna fuck you so hard right now. Hit me up.

nice try but those are liberals.

But what about white on white crime?

she dindu nuffin

Except the jury was instructed that they could find him guilty of manslaughter if they felt the evidence supported it.

Completely untrue that he needed to intend to kill her. Second degree murder simply requires an intentional act, i.e. that he fired the gun on purpose.

If San Francisco buys the idea the guy picked up the gun off the ground and it "just fired," then fuck them

>murica
>no land for white man

Because these men are all confirmed to be in Murica? Man, you Trump cock gobblers really are dumb fucks, aren't you. Brainwashed sheep.

Yeah, you're cool, Snowflake.

On the bright side, San Francisco just gave Trump another win in 2020.

Lol. Original. Just keep you head in the sand, or up your 'president's' ass, and everything will be okay.

I mean their literal sports teams. Whiteppl chimp out for sports constantly.

Start up a campaign about California not being safe for whites. California was supposed to be part of Mexico anyways wasn't it? Let em have it it's a cespool of trash anyways.

>THANKYOU.GIF

>The six-man, six-woman jury was asked to consider first-degree murder, second-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter charges