Why the fuck do you guys hate USA?

Why do you guys still talk shit about US when you literally use a lot of shit the US government made? You're probably on a swivel chair right now and use a GPS in your everyday life. The worst offenders are France and German shitposters, because USA freed France's grandparents from Nazi germany and prevented Communism from taking over Germany. Show respect towards USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic
youtube.com/watch?v=UnuCZstvntE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Rae
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol roflmao

Germany and the Netherlands together export more than the entire USA.

You guys are so delusional.

What? We're the second largest export Economy, plus you're putting two nations against us. Both which are doing well for themselves. And what does that got to do with anything?

US is the prototype cointry that's kind enough to act as a testing ground for inventions to be perfected later by Europeans.

NTSC

You were bragging about others using your products.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_exports

American federalism is actually based on our states model from our republican times.

I mean't things we invented you are using, not exporting. And even than we are the second largest export economy. You're putting the third largest export economy and another nation together to look bigger than USA. That's just sad.

Iterate and improve.

The EU has a common border policy for imports and exports. So the USA is actually third. Sad!

Your inventors aren't american, they're european migrants

WE WUZ

You should import export white hot loads with the dutch faggot.

t. country that exports less than the Netherlands. Sad!

The European Union is putting multiple countries together you retard....

But they served the US government? Thomas Jefferson represented America as president and found father.

I don't hate you. You're just fat, dumb, ignorant, non-white idiots t b h

We all have a European nationality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship_of_the_European_Union

>misusing a meme incorrectly

I'm sorry, sir, but I have to take your internet pass away for some time.

I think you just went dumber than the average Louisiana American. You went full retard.

You're literally we wuzzzzen about Americans lmbo
The Europoor inferiority complex is really pathetic

Our passports literally say we are European.

Again, Fido. You must know the correct protocols to engage the meme. Your use is inappropiate and in wrong context.

>american thread about europe
>buttblasted chav cant shut up about europe

what is this obession

Except our prime minster. A journalist gave him a Syrian passport.

Sir, sir, please step away from the internet. In the doctor's diagnosis it says you're suffering from " going full retard ". What caused this? All we know is that you tried to compare multiple countries against one country and say " we're the same nationality " without realizing they are still multiple countries in a faction.

So USA is a country of original thinkers? Thanks dude who think of the invention first.

* So USA is a country of original thinkers, who think of the invention first? Thanks dude. *

Just so you don't feel special for a moment.

American posters are retarded though, they act like Europe is a nonwhite shithole full of Africans while that literally describes the US.

And most of us are proud of that faggot. We got original thinkers because of it.

The US is a New World country, Sweden has no excuse to import hundreds of thousands of ragheads and bone-in-the-nose Somali pirates

Why do americans care so much about what europeans think of them? Europe is literally America's bitch.

You gotta keep your dogs in check, can't have them biting you in the back.

Neither has the UK

Americans believe they invented the gyro. They're that stupid. The general population in the USA is braindead cattle and the elite is composed of Ashkenazi Jews.

They are as in check as it gets already.

>Russia defending it's new lapdog

You're not fooling anyone, Ivan.

Google "Commonwealth law" sometime

No country has an excuse to take in immigrants, the fuck are you on about? Britain don't got a reason either, neither does the rest of Europe and the world but we still do.

I never heard anyone said that, you canadians are the only Americans that probably do. We DO BELIEVE we invented the burger.

If America is Russia's lapdog, then you are a lapdog of a lapdog. Burgers hardly need defending from eurotrash.

Yeah nah. You're just being a cuck in denial right now

>ib4 "you're also cucked

I know i am

Thanks IVAN, if WW3 comes I'll try to not shoot at the face.

So all the Polish, Chinese, Lithuanians, Somalis, Iraqis and Syrians in your country is part of the commonwealth?

What the fuck is the connection between Somalia and Sweden? Between Iraq and Sweden? There's none but these cunts elected to trash their country for no reason over it

>Ha mere peasant, you use the tools made by feudalist lords, hence you must respect feudalism

Burger logic, not even once.

See

They did own portions of Africa and middle east DESU, and a lot of people moved from the UK colonies into their former puppet masters. So a lot of immigrants came from colonies. Fuck off my UK bro.

I have no idea why so many swedish stormers hate USA and blame the US and the Jews for everything, but that just seems to be the way they are.

I feel like they're being influenced by russian media.

You're just dodging it because you know I'm right
Dumb dumb Borks

I don't :3

>The worst offenders are France and German shitposters, because USA freed France's grandparents from Nazi germany and prevented Communism from taking over Germany. Show respect towards USA.
That's not how it works, sweety. You can't expect to get respect forever for what you did two generations ago.
We respected you for what you did back then, and you get hate for the shit you do today.

Wanna be respected again? Then cut your bullshit and do some good again

anpanman!

Dumb German, UK owned large portions of Africa, middle east, India, etc. therefore they got a lot of shitskin immigrants from their former colonies that moved into their former puppet masters.

Most Arabs in london came there during the last 20 years.

I'm not doding anything.
It just doesn't matter if you have some "commonwealth law" to "justify" the import of thousands and thousands of non-european shitskins.

Your arguments are shit and you guys literally sounds like cuckolds who say that the reason they are allowed to move to your countries is because of "muh slavery and colonialism".

Atleast be thankful we saved you from communism. And we're trying to do better, we just got shit politicians. No worry, one of these days we'll do good and help again. Starting with taking out ISIS and preventing SHITSKINS into your country.

>we had colonies so it's ok that they keep flooding our country
>haha yeah we totally own them

White guilt everyone

Talk to your allies.
ISIS is funded by Saudi money.

I don't and after spending three months in NY I kinda love it, somedau I wish to be able to travel to other parts

I'm not saying the only reason Immigrants moved into UK was because of Colonies, I'm saying there was a lot of Immigrants that moved in from UK colonies into their puppet masters. I'm not sure why, but I suppose cause they were colonies they had easier access into their puppet master.

>americans LITERALLY believe this shit

What the fuck lads? Are you really THAT stupid?

love america i dream
everyday about immigrate to this beautiful country, are any bad side life in usa beside crime?

>Sweden trying to lord it over ANYONE
Legit howling

We are thankful
But you can't expect our gratitude last for generations while you are activly making the world a worse place, for example by starting wars, causing the refugee crisis that affects us.

>GPS
ever heard of glonass? or galileo?
>freed France's grandparents from Nazi germany
sure. but just in hollywood.
>prevented Communism from taking over Germany
is this another example of burger education?

just stop messing with the world. you already ruined enough countries, including you own. if you exclude some butthurt ex ussr nations, nobody wants you.

This

Still doesn't change anything, no country has an excuse to take in immigrants and it isn't just countries like Sweden and Germany that does. Norway for example has more Somalis per capita than us and they don't got an excuse either.

The irony lmao

Zoomalians are like a virus.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGFScoCjKic

I don't hate the USA

but united statesians like to laugh at us
so don't be surprised if some french hate you

basicly this

But who's to blame for that? Joos? Politicians? America?

you're alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnuCZstvntE

You came into the thread trash talking the Americans which was about akin to someone tossing a boulder in a glass house. You're even notorious for pulling the the same shit in the States, Minnesota has a huge Somali blob smack in the middle of it thanks to the Borks and their obsession with the Horn of Africa

Didn't we invent the GPS? And those are just copy cats?

>sure. but just in hollywood.
Normandy? We fought in France.

And Nato? To prevent communism expansion? Plus how we fought with our UK/Canadian bros to claim one side of Germany?

Wait I lost track of the argument. Are we shitting on UK for having immigrants or shitting on UK for having not enough immigrants? First one right? Well Immigrants bring great things with them too, like thinkers. Didn't a German fag say most of our inventors were immigrants?

I love you French bro, after all you conquered the moon! That flag is white from the sun by now. I'm just joking with you. You're okay.

Majority in Minnesota isn't even Sweden descendants you retard, they are mostly German and Norwegian. The only thing I was pointing out was how funny it was to hear Americans say Sweden, France, Germany, UK or Italy is full of Africans while they literally have over 14 % blacks and is more multicultural than anyone.

And if you go back to reading what I said was that these American posters are retarded for saying that all the time. You understand now?

>Invent the GPS
You had military incentive and the economic power to invent it.

Before the GPS we had the LORAN navigation system, which stations was located mainly in nato countries.

It was used for the navigation of nuclear subs, ships and so on.

But then you also needed a navigation system with global coverage for use with cruise missiles.

>GPS
you started first with various other (failing) programs.
but there are too many similiarities in development between glonass and gps that you can be pretty sure both nations had spys in the other team. but ussr collapsed and you couldnt really use gps (it was developed for WMD missile guidance).
>galileo
Started with crazy ideaas and big ambitions. But over the years almost everything new was cut out. What remains is a slightly better accuracy, and some new SAR(search and rescue) tools.
the clocks are nice.
>mahh d-day
congratulation for being on the same continent when the ussr won the war.

I agree that Americans are retarded for judging other countries for having Africans when we needed Africans for inventions.

Naive whites.

We do have powerful Jews. There was a Jewish premier of Ontario who ran the province into the ground:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Rae (Bob Cohen)

It's mainly because
1. Your shitty government
2. The arrogance of many Americans

We still invented the GPS. And yeah USSR won the war but he didn't take all of Europe all the way to France, the UK bros and American bros liberated France and half of Germany before USSr could conquer all. Like the Russian said, you're American's lap dog. So put your muzzle back on.

>Europeans pioneer in naval navigation during the age of discovery
>500 years later Americans still need silly gadgets to navigate

I don't hate the US at all but I just don't understand why so many American posters here believe this though.

>liberated

Soon Americans are going to brag about how they need machines to do their computations as well.

>Africans
>Inventions

What?

African communities around the world has 70% unemployment where ever you go.

And so does the rest of the world apparently.
You think what you want to think IVAN!
Africans created a lot of inventions we use everyday, like the gasmask and street lights.

>Africans invented shit
Oh really, why do they still live in muddhuts in somalia then?

>Why white man have so much cargoo and we dont?

Fucking idiots.

Actually, if you pick math D in high school here you also get astronomy.

Cause the smart Africans go to America/Europe, there are some Africans that are really fucking Smart in Africa, some African kid made a windmill to power his town using scraps from broken machines and vehicles.

>Im a black guy and im smart son

ok

Yeah you're right, you gotta use Astronomy sometimes. As I think GPS can give off signals to the enemy?? My neighbor(Thomas) is an EX-German pilot. He used astronomy when he flied.

>yet another American acts like a retard thread