You may only, and i repeat ONLY, post in this thread if your government hates your country...

You may only, and i repeat ONLY, post in this thread if your government hates your country, your people and/or your race :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello

I came here to laugh at you

I've seen this clip hundreds of times and it still never manages not to shock me. Really fucked up.

germans love to play the victims although its them who cause the problems in the world
typical german behavior

Yeah it's quite sad

Out

Hello

Hello. I wonder what "just causes" Merkel will find after the next elections to squander away the German tax money.
How many million negroes will she import?

Why this bother people so much, German nationalism has tried destroy Europe countless times

Hello.

Hey. How are you doing?

I don't know man. Maybe 5 or 6 million?

*to

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w

>le ebil germs meeemee xxxDDD LMAO

Translate pls

Not an argument

Our government doesn't care about our country.
Or our people.
We're a mut race.

no idea if they hate our country but the current government does have a qt union flag tree as their logo

"Everyone who says that "Russia is for Russians"
I you know it's hard not to call these peoples provocators or idiots"

Wtf? I always thought Putin was based?

You have to be German to understand the deep hatred for your fellow countrymen.

The worst thing about it is that you can't run away because you'd just be a disgusting germroach somewhere else.

Since suicide is illegal and costly for your relatives your only bet is to get stabbed in some gutter at night.

sup

Huyased. He just shills for whatever bydlo wants to see.

germans are subhumans

but he is right
russian federation is an empire and home to many different people

At least germans had some degree of success, guess that's the difference between them and the eternal anglo

care to remind me what language is the lingua franca?

not only the government, must seems like 66% of us hates ourselves :^)

In the end portraits of russian emperors and their quotes "Russia is for Russians"

>he says as he types in english

You're typing an Anglo language while visiting an Anglo imageboard, using the Anglo invented computer, Anglo invented internet, and Anglo invented World Wide Web.

>putin
>ex Kgb
>good for anyone but himself
lmbo

but it seems like*

Stop listening to everything that some idiots on Sup Forums say.

Stop going there

>Anglo Internet
>Anglo World Wide Web
Hmmmm

Pretty sure the www is British, dumb CHI

Our former government did, a lot.

My bad cousin I was under the assumption they are the same thing

They still do you rorke

Worst part is that a good 30% of the voters still vote for that piece of shit. Just imagine the rampant selfhate in this country...

cry me a river faggot
I am gonna vote for merkel this election

>Greeks
>allowed to vote

Well...
Anyways, with her you also vote for Schäuble that will keep Greece in such a shitty state that you will have to stay here with your friend for a long, long time.

They obviously do not give a fuck

Must be here

Because nationalism isn't the problem, it's Germany

Wait, isn't she like the president of the country? Why did she do that?

Because she's a communist jew who hates europe

hello

why is this always so accused on Sup Forums

did merkel only prevent some cringy shit? what actually happened there? whats the background?

Posting but the government will never admit it.

t.Native American, but this can be applied to white people too, see you on the reservations honkies.

>tfw my government loves my country and people, except for the Russians

H-hi

good, you're susceptible to manipulation.

>fuck about during photoshoot
>No, stop playing with things, stand there and look happy how fucking hard is that

hey

What exactly is manipulative about that clip? And yes I'm aware it was at a CDU conference

There's nothing wrong with the gif. Just with you being triggered by it.

OK, I'm not playing 20 questions so if you have a point to make just state it

lmaaaoooo why does spidward have a painting of spongebob on his wall!!

If you find a gif like that "shocking" then you're an impressionable idiot and this is no place for you.

Is there any country which IS actually loving and caring about its own people though?

Hello

Japan maybe, considering they're not actively importing boatloads of nig nogs into their country

Hello

Oh yes they love them so much, that they are luring them into shitty jobs and commiting suicide.
>considering they're not actively importing boatloads of nig nogs into their country
You may have to look up their new residents, the Vietnamese, Indons and especially the fucking Pak*s 2bh

Our government hates us in a sense that they think we're a bunch of retards and we deserve to be swindled and have our money stolen from us. And they're right.

Hey guys

Well yeah, spastic.

>implying it wasn't commie jews

>care to remind me what language is the lingua franca?
Amerigan :DD